Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Mad? Nah. How could we get mad for such cute stuff? Actually, Samielle, I think that was very sweet of you. The whole thing just looked really cute. I loved it. ;)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ooooh I wanna read that fic now... Hehe and I know what you mean about Anne's non PG-13 fics... But I guess that's why I love them... :p And Erica, the idea of Marg and Billy doing that ad as Cath and Gil would be sooo cute, I wish the writers would take some notice of our ideas, after all, it's us that knows what sells... :p

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You can read the fic on both Graveshift CSI and Terror Twins, Inc. :)

Hahaha yeah I agree Steph, too bad the writers don't at least try to know what ideas we have. Some of us really have more creativity than they do. Meh. I wish I have the ability to do those South-Park like graphics. I'd so make something with Cath and Gil having milk mustaches on their faces. LOL.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*would so go work on CSI* I could totally fix it :)

And LOL, instead of South Park ones Erica, just take a pic of Cath and Gil and play with it :D

5. Stepherweps

*Starts a petition to get Anne as a writer on CSI* :devil: :lol:

Aww, that would be really cute Erica, but like Anne says, try messing around with a pic of them and see what you can do. :) I'm sure it'll turn out cute, hehe I snagged your George icon... See? Credited you in my bio. :angel:

6. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hey why is this thread on the second page? Don't tell me you guys ran out of things to say.
    or maybe you're all just busy getting ready for the wedding...

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO! Sorry I haven't been here in like two days. Was busy with Marg stuff. I watched her new movie and added some season 6 photos to my website. Speaking of that, lookie! Shiny new Shooting Stars photos!!! :D Gosh I love that episode. Our duo were just like 21st century's Mulder and Scully. :lol:

8. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hello! [​IMG] I knew the shippers are out there somewhere.

Those pics were awsome,

Grissom: (thinking) God I wish we can get this over with so we can go home and...:devil: watch that documentary about the evolution...

Couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Er... You mentioned something about a movie?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah Marg has a new movie. She plays Val Kilmer's ex-wife LOL. Shame it's gone straight to DVD because I think it was quite okay...better than a lot of those movies that made it to the theaters. Oh and Marg's character was really important in it. :)

Hehe I remember someone (was it Heather?) said that it's always Cath and Gil when it comes to searching beds. In Shooting Stars it was the same. :D It seemed that Gil was fascinated by the fake starlights. I bet he was secretly complaining about that room being a crime scene because he could have been in that bed with Catherine under those lights if it weren't for that. :lol:

10. Stepherweps

Yay, yay, yay!! :D Adorable new piccies!! :D Thankies Erica... *Runs up and hugs you* Oh and I totally agree with what you mean about Gil complaing, cause it was a crime scene, hehe, we all know what he and Cath would rather be doing... ;) Hehe, I wanna see that ep now...

Oh wow, what was the name of Marg's new film? *Wants to see it* I loved her in Mr Brooks, even though her part was pretty small she played it so well... Hehe, Marg + Kevin Costner = The reason I bought Mr Brooks... :lol:

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh I love Shooting Stars...she so had his back if anything went wrong...I was just waiting for someone to jump out on them so Gil could protect his woman:lol:...It was a great scene....thanks Erica for the lovely pics.:)

Have any of you ever watched a movie with Billy or Marg in it and wondered what it would have been like if they had been in the movie together? I wish they'd do a movie together. You know it'd be awesome!

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yeah I love it that they're always looking out for each other, protecting each other, even saving each other. From Strip Strangler until now, we have seen them do it again and again and it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Steph, Marg's new movie is called Columbus Day. It will be released in the UK in September. :D

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HEHEHEHE yeah Gil and Cath always seem to find the beds ( think Butterflied :D )
    Those pictures are oh so adorable of them. Shooting Stars was a great episode that told of the wonderful connection they have and although they come from different backgrounds, they work really well together.

PS- sorry I haven't been here in a while, I've been really sick :( now my daugther is and I found out my mother was admitted to hospital yesterday.

14. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

lol CSIz_4_H I have totally wondered what would happen if Billy and Marg were in a movie together. It'd be hot. So freaking hot the set would catch fire. Hmmm maybe when they do a CSI movie (and Hollywood probably will make one considering they've made movies about everything else), Catherine and Gil could finally show the entire world how hot they can get...although that would probably rated 18A...good thing I'm an adult now!

Erica I like it when they protect each other two. And actually, they've done the saving/protecting thing since before Strip Strangler. Remember Too Tough To Die, how Gil pulled Eddie off of Catherine? If looks could kill, Eddie would have died in the first season. No one messes with Gil's girl.

15. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

[​IMG]
    A CSI movie? That would be so cool!!!

They should let me write the script.

If that happened G/C will have a lot of kissing scenes. I don't think there would even be a plot though, just 2 and a half hours of pointlessnessesess. XD

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.