Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA Sakura they became best of friends over the years.
    I would love to know how they first met too! :)

Drive each other crazy? You bet, just like a married couple. :drool: But not in a negative way of driving each other crazy. :lol:

I am patiently waiting for their annual "ET kiss? [​IMG]

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I do believe the ET kiss is in May. I was away on a trip, and when I came back, I read this board and all the stuff about the kiss, and I totally freaked. :D

The new ep's tonight, and I'm hoping for a little GC interaction. :] Those are the scenes I really pay close attention to anymore.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Again, Gil, what are you looking at? :lol:
    [​IMG]

And I'm sure Catherine is enjoying the view, too. :D
    [​IMG]

Samielle, your theory about them driving each other crazy when they first met reminded me of a fic that is one of my favorite. It's titled Aimer. I must say that its a quite sappy story, but it's the good kind of sappy IMO. The author is Lauri, who is one of my favorite fanfic writer. She has fantastic writing skills with the ability to get you hooked to her fics. Most of her fics are...sappy, IMO, but as I just said, it's the good kind of sappy. ;) And she writes great smut. :devil: Anyway, in this fic, Cath and Gil don't like each other when they first meet, but a lot of things happened through the years and you need to read it yourself to know what they are and how it ends up. ;) Great and touching story. You can read it here. :D

4. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Thank you so much for the link Erica . That was the sweetest story I've ever read. It was excactly how I pictured them when they first met!

"For the record, I don't have fake breasts, nor is my hair trailer-trash blonde." She walked closer, stopping a few inches from him. "Oh and I'm not a bimbo." She eyed him coldly. "Any other prejudicial, preconceived notions you'd like to go over? Or can I get to work?"

I totally loved that line :lol:

And about those smut fics...you know what, never mind.:p

Thanks again.

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.

She's the sun

He's the rain

They belong together!!!

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Love what you said about them being the sun and the rain. That's great.

Well considering they still drive each other crazy, I think it's safe to say that they did when they first met.:lol: I wish on the show, they'd actually say what happened when they first met and not leave anything out, although it is fun using your imagination:devil:...and reading stories like Aimer helps.

Oooh it is time for their 'annual kiss' isn't it?! Let's hope it's soon.;)

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Ahhhh a beautiful rainbow. Sweeeeeet!!!!!! :drool:

Yes, yes, yes I am looking forward to "The Kiss!" :)

[​IMG] like this! :drool:

It's so nice to know they are kissing friends. :thumbsup:

Was there any CG moments last night?

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:lol: Hehe, his look was the first thing I noticed, he must have been looking at Cath off camera... :devil: We know how he likes to stare... Oh and I so agree about them making every scene sexy, they do it without even meaning to, not that we mind, it's something we love to see. :D Hehe, yeah I think you must be a fan of my icon then. ;)

Ooooh and thanks for the pics Erica and WP, I love all of the ones you have posted... :drool: Also thanks for the link to the fic *Runs up and hugs you both and then off to read the fic.*

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think Gil has a hard time keeping his eyes off of Tom&Bob :lol: They check each other out constantly.

And Erica, thanks for that fic. :D I just read it and it's great. It really does makes you visualize how Gil and Catherine met.
    And as any partnership/relationship goes, it gets better over time.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

First of all, here's our welcome basket for all the newbies we've had join us recently:

[​IMG]

And as for G and C and first meetings - I love that one by Aimer.

I can humbly offer my own: First Love.
    And I hear CSI is returning to its heyday with cases. Maybe we'll get a return to GC heyday as well?

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ooooh I see you posted a fic Anne, but had to remove it, can you PM it to me please? :angel: Well I like your thinking about G/C returning to it's heyday. Sounds good to me!! :D *Here's hoping*

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

When Anne posts a fic but doesn't link to it, you know it's something that doesn't suit the PG-13 meter here. :devil: I strongly recommend First Love, too, if you don't mind adult material. It's a really sweet story with a bit of (good) angst. ;)

The ET kiss happens either before a season starts (season 6) or ends (season 7). Either way they're hot. :D Marg and Billy just have that chemistry between them. I believe they'd be able to pull it perfectly on the show if Catherine and Gil were to be paried up. :D

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah they do and God knows, they can pull it off offscreen as well...at times I think we get more offscreen than onscreen.:lol: That's what I love about them.

In the last episode, I liked the ending scene we they were all setting in his office and talking about the case and then Catherine said something about going to get breakfast and she looked at Gil and said "And you're buying" to which he looked at her and replied, "No strings attached". It was cute.:)

*runs off to read 'First Love'*:devil:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO. Marg just did a Got Milk? ad for the milk mustache campaign. Those pics are friggin hot btw. Anyway I was thinking how cute it must be if Marg and Billy did an ad for the campaign as Catherine and Gil of CSI. Can you imagine the two of them in their CSI outfits with milk mustaches on their faces? That would be super cute! :lol: And the tag line...LOL I wonder what the tag line would say. :D

Oh I haven't watched The Theory of Everything yet. I was busy fangirling over the new Marg pics. I need to watch just for that scene. Thanks a lot 4_H. :D

14. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Guys, I got bored ( wow, that's a good way to start a sentence) and I took out the letters that both of them have on their full names and counted how many I found in the word Flames and I added both numbers to get my results.

Friends
    Love(rs)
    Marry(iage)
    Engage(ment)
    Sweetheart(s) FLAMES

Gilbert Grissom 10= Love

Catherine Willows 10 =Love

20= LOVERS :p

Please don't get mad on how pointless that was. Just wanted to let everyone know thattheir more than just s ship.

15. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Sorry guys...I accidentaly double posted my message.

Last edited: May 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.