Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Yay!! :D Hehe well I love all of your art, I spent quite some time looking at your art on lj last night, trying to decide what I would use on here, trust me, it was a difficult decision... :p I loved all the G/C stuff *obviously*, but I also loved the icon you made of Marg and George Clooney, it was cute. Was it from ER?

Have you seen the ep yet? I still have another day to wait... :lol: I'm beginning to get annoyed with the waiting, but I'm sure I'll survive... :lol: I always do. :D

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

27dayz, one that definitely can't be missed is Catherine's motto, "never doubt, never look back". That's how she lives her life and Gil told her he admires that. Of course we know he admires a lot of things about her, but he actually admit this one to her in front of us. That means a lot. ;)

And I know what you mean about Two and a Half Deaths. I was never a big fan of Two and a Half Men, but I do think it was entertaining...sometimes, you know, with those stupid jokes and all. I guess I was prepared for the stupidity when I watch the episode and I actually thought it wasn't that bad entertainment-wise. :lol:

Steph, yeah I watched the episode and as I told 27dayz, I thought it was okay and it did make me laugh at some points. I wouldn't call it a great episode, but it was entertaining. However, despite there mere moments shared, Cath and Gil were absolutely great in it. :D

Reg. icons, yes the Marg/George Clooney icons were scenes from ER. The two of them were so hot on that show. :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Hehe, well I'll eventually get to see it tommorow and then I'll be able to let you all know what I think of it. :D I have never actually watched Two and A Half Men, so it will be interesting to see... But really I'm just excited about the prospect of good G/C scenes. :D How many eps do we have to the finale, is it 3?

On another site ago on (it's actually a desperate housewives forum) we're allowed larger banners, a girl on there made me a Purejoy banner, though you might like to see it... I love it.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

If I'm not mistaken, the finale is this week....I love your Purejoy banner.:D That pic is sooo cute.:angel: I had to go hunt that one down and save it to my G/C collection...I wish we could have our banners that big on here.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw that banner is SO. CUTE. He's so checking her out and she doesn't seem to mind at all. :lol: Boy I love that episode. The opening sequence was cute, and who could resist Catherine showing off her beautiful legs in those shorts? :D

4_H is right. The finale is this week. Whoa I can't believe another season is ending. Time flies!

6. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

I love the banner. The only way I can make something like that is if elephants started flying! XD

Their showing the season finale? already? That was fast.

[​IMG]

7. Stepherweps

The finale is this week? Wow that seemed quick... :lol: I thought we had a few more eps [obviously]. Then we'll get it next week. I'm quite excited... Is the finale just a normal ep, or it is a 2 hour special like on Desperate Housewives? I hope we get some cute G/C scenes. <3

Oh and cause I thought you might like to see our Bristish DVD boxs, all staring Gil and Cath, here they are:

Seasons 1 - 4 (The ones I don't have).
    Season 5
    Season 6
    Season 7 - These ones are my fave. :D

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Normally a primetime TV season ends mid-May, but I think what makes the current seem especially short is the writers' strike. February sweeps were basically gone because of that, and we get only 17 CSI episodes this season while it used to be 23/24.

I love those DVD covers. I love that Catherine and Gil are always the only two characters featured on those European DVDs. :lol: The European distributors have great tastes. :D

9. Stepherweps

Yeah I know what you mean, this season has seemed really short. do we get a long finale or it it just a normal ep's length?

Oh I totally agree, our boxsets are just so cute. It's the same with CSI:NY, all of the boxsets, except Season 1 Part 1, only have Mac and Stella on the covers, and all the Miami one's just have Horatio. but I have to say, that the LV ones looks best. ;)

So what do you think Gil and Cath will be up to over the break? I think they'll go off somewhere exotic, when they can lie on the beach all day, and go in the sea, and Gil, can pick Cath up and pretend to drop her in the sea, though, I can see her not being to happy with him about that, but he'd give her that cute little smile of his, and then she'd definitely forgive him... :lol:

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I think it's going to be a normal, one-hour episode. At least I haven't seen anything that says it's going to be an extended one or a two-parter, but I could be wrong. Hehe.

Oh what will they do during the break huh? How about their annual honeymoon? :lol: An exotic place sounds just great for that. Oh you know what Steph, you idea reminded me of yet another fic (yeah I know, I'm such a fic freak :lol:). It's not the same scenario, but the images are kind of similar. It's titled Collide, written by Krista. I won't link to it because it's an adult fic, but you can find it over at Graveyard Shift Home. The scene is in chapter 12. I suggest you read the whole thing, though. It's a beautiful fic, and Krista has written some other fantastic stories apart from this one. She's one of those who knows how to write good smut. :devil:

11. Stepherweps

Hehe, their annual Honeymoon, sounds very cute. :D Oh a fic, yay!! :D You know I loved G/C fics, thanks for letting me know about that. *Runs up and hugs Erica* I have to go soon, so I'll not start reading it now, I'll read it tonight, after CSI, hehe I'm quite excited now, I love fics. <3 This one sounds to be particularly cute. <3 I want Anne to update her fic, I wanna know what happens, hehe. :D

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*waits patiently for Steph's recap* :D

And I'm also bringing you a couple of new season 7 pics. See that wide smile on her face? Someone is making her very happy. :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Stepherweps

*Big Smiles For Erica* Thanks Hon!! *Big hugs* They are uberly cute, as always!! What ep are they from? :D

Ok, well when I was watching the ep, I was at my auntie's house, and she came in about half way through, so I had to turn on the subtitles, cause her and my Mom were talking, she came in just at Gil and Cath's phone call, so I kinda missed most of it, I was soooo annoyed!! But it's repeated tonight, so I'm going to record it. ;) Overall, I loved the ep, it wasn't the best of the season, but I loved the comedy, it had me laughing out loud. Although the ending kind of confused me, the guy cut himself shaving and then it ended... Huh? :lol: I loved the scene between *I think it was Doc Robbins* and Gil "Why would someone put a rubber chicken in her mouth?" "Maybe it was a gag..." Gil's comedy made me giggle, it was very cute. :lol: So yeah, overall I really liked the ep. :D

I also read that fic you told me about, hehe I stayed up to about 1:30am reading it, it was soooo cute!! :D Thanks for the link, I especially loved the beach scene. :D

14. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Erica the picture looks like Gil and Cath are playing footsies!

It's so sad that nobody here watches CSI I can't have any decent CSI conversation with the people in my neighborhood.

The only one I can have is with my mom and she doesn't even ship anyone.

(She ships Grissom and herself:rolleyes:)

But on the bright side whenever poeple ask me about the show I can make up anything I want.

I can tell them Nick and Sara are engaged, and I can tell them that Gil and Cath are expecting a baby.

They won't know if I'm lying!

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw I'm sorry that you got interrupted while watching the ep, Steph. Although I'm glad that you get to record the rerun. Yeah I wouldn't say it's the best ep, but it was nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the comedy, especially the finale seems to be a really heavy one. No matter what happens, though, Cath and Gil will be there for each other. :)

Ahahaha Samielle, I love the footsie one. Definitely looks like that. :lol: LOL you just get me these naughty images in my head and now I definitely can't go back to work with out giggling. Good thing that you can make up things to those peeps, but who knows, mabye, just maybe someday the made-up stuff will become canon. Such TV shows are a world of fiction and you never know what will happen. :)

Where are you from, btw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.