Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Those two really spend a lot of time in the bedroom, don't they? We're always seeing them in a bedroom....

And I love when Gil's telling her about the new technique he's trying. That's so cute.

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I was just thinking the same thing when I was watching Butterflied last night...have you all noticed over the years that when there's a bedroom scene it's always Gil asking Catherine about 'doing' the bedroom or something along those lines. He's never said something like that to anybody else, just Cath....and most of the time those scenes are pretty intimate. I think there's a lot being said between them, without it being said...hope that makes sense lol.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe yes, the one in my icon? :devil: I haven't seen that ep, but I really want to... Hehe, I've worked out my plan for the weekend... Go buy season 4... :lol:

Ooooh Erica, you're making me hyper, telling me about a bedroom scene (obviously not exactly the kind we'd like, but as close as we're going to get...) and posting pics... You're a star!! *Snuggles*

Awww, I know what you're saying, and that sounds cute... It's cause deep down, the writers know we want G/C together, but they are just too stuborn to put them together, they like to tease us... Aww well, we don't mind. The scenes we call for, would be too hot for tv... :devil:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Season 4 definately had enough chemistry to power Vegas for sure :lol:

Since I was going through my PB I found another wonderful pictures of Cath an Gil to adorn the sort-of new thread.

[​IMG]

From TVGuide during season 1. I really like this picture :D

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg always looks so hot when she's glammed up like an early movie star. Same thing with what she wore to the Golden Globes one year - the green dress, classic hair. *thud*

I could see G and C going to a dress-up ball dressed as a classic movie couple.

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Wow, I've never seen that photo! :eek: Thanks Heather! :thumbsup:

I am enjoying all the lovely photos of The Husband & Wife! :drool:

Speaking of.....

[​IMG] the couple! :drool:

7. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Ah Grillows the ship that gives everyone Pure Joy!

Can I still squeez myself in here? Please?

Samielle

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey Samielle. *waves* Welcome to our thread. Of course you can make yourself home here. We're deep down in the gutter and I'm sure you don't mind that? :lol: Do you have favorite C/G moments? Care to share? :D

9. Stepherweps

Thanks for that pic Heather... Does anyone know if we can get it, without the tv guide writing in the background? It's such a cute pic, but the writing kinda spoils it... I agree with you Anne, I can see them going to a party as a Movie star couple... That would be sooo cute, hehe I think you should include that in a fic... ;)

Ooooh a newbie, Welcome Samielle, it's always nice to have more Purejoy fans. <3 *Waves* Hey there, I'm Steph. :D

Ooooh I've got some more pics to post. :D

[​IMG] The one from my icon, gosh we all love this one. <3

[​IMG] A stolen look. :devil:

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I wonder how many times they had to rehearse that scene?:lol: Man, what a great scene. Leave it to them to make a scene like that so sexy.:drool: I love it!

I actually have that TV Guide cover....what can I say, I try to get anything with them on it.

Welcome to the thread, Samielle.:)

11. Stepherweps

^ :lol: I think they probably purposely did it wrong, just so they could do it again... :lol: I'm sure they practiced it plenty of times off set aswell... :devil: but your right it does look sexy... Gosh I think any scene between them 2 does... :drool: They really do have anough chemistry to power Vegas. ;) Oh and I love your icon by the way, Gil's look is very.. Erm... Teasing... :lol:

12. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hello! thanks for the welcome! The wonderful thing about this ship is the fact that they've been friends for a long time. And their totally different which means thy balance eachother. The first time I ever watched this show I actually tought they were married. There's no denying thier chemistry, just put them next to each other and sparks will start to fly.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah I could just see them going, "let's try that again just to be sure we got the full affect.":lol:....actually they really do make every scene between them sexy in some way, they just can't help it.....Thanks for the compliment on my icon. You know, I never thought about the 'teasing' look? I see what you mean.:lol:....I guess you already know what I think of yours considering it's the center of this conversation right now.:D
    I think a lot of people thought that they were married.:lol: As far as their chemistry, you said it. You'd have to be blind not to see it...and I'm not so sure you couldn't see it then, they're so good.:guffaw:

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hmmm pinned down without asking. How I love that scene! An old member here, coolcatz even made an animated icon using the scene that got removed from this board soon. I think you can imagine how hot it was judging from the fact that a mod actually had to warn her about it. :devil:

Samielle, that's what I love the most about their relationship. That they are long-time friends and share a history together. I'm one for the saying that great friendships make great relationships. They are very different in the way they act, but I think you can find similarities in the way they think. Take Pledging Mr. Johnson as an example. The both of them had an idea of where the boat might have gone, but Catherine proved it buy actually looking for it (and finding it) while Gil located it with an experiment. :) Not to mention that they complement each other so well despite being so different. Just like you said, there is this balance between the two of them. They make not only the best partners at work but the greatest partners in life. :)

15. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Can you just imagine how the two actually met. They probably drove each other crazy when they still didn't know each other that well.

Then something might've happened that bought them closer

Then they became the best of friends. Years passed and they still drive each other crazy.

In a good way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.