Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that Archie wouldn't mind keeping the tapes for them, though. Neither would Greg. They'd probably even watch together and share their thoughts, no? :D Oh I also think both Gil and Cath will have a couple of those tapes in their luggage when they're away from home, alone. :devil:

Just a friendly reminder concerning some of the Shipper Central rules

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

~ TalkCSI is a DISCUSSION BOARD, not a CHAT ROOM. If you wish to chat about real life, post in "real time", or even post chattier messages regarding your ship, please do so OFF the board using a medium such as MSN, AIM, YAHOO, or a chat room, or make use of the PM system here.

~ Mass posting (ie: A thread posting huge amounts in a short period of time) - Please DO NOT do this. It is unfair for your fellow posters to come back online to a huge number of posts - It may discourage them from either reading through the thread or contributing to the discussion themselves (we have this first hand from the many posters who have pm'd mods with complaints of feeling shut out of their own thread due to the high volume of posting.)

~ Let's try to keep the threads on topic. Discussion should center around the ship to which each
thread is dedicated. General discussions regarding the series, episodes, and spoilers which do not
directly involve your ship should take place over in the discussion forums for each series.

Thanks!!

Man, Lindsey's gonna need major therapy from living with these two! LOL
:lol: I totally agree with you... Imagine having parents like Gil and Cath... Gosh in they got together Lindsey would probably want to move out to get away from them. :lol: I reckon they'd be the ultimate embarassing parents, cause they'd be all lovey dovey with eachother. It would be so cute though, just not for their daughter... :lol:

Poor Lindsey... she can always see me once a week since I'm a psych major. At while were at it, Gil and Cath ougtha come in for couples therapy. Maybe I'll find out something good...

Oh and the thought of Archie and Greg watching the tapes and commenting on technique is hilarious! I keep imagining them munching on popcorn while they're engrossed with watching the tapes. And I'd bet on Greg broadcasting it on the Internet with Archie's help... let's hope that Gil and Cath don't walk in on them!

I reckon they'd be the ultimate embarassing parents, cause they'd be all lovey dovey with eachother. It would be so cute though, just not for their daughter... :lol:
Oh, you know they would, but I agree it would be cute...instead of worrying about Lindsey with a date out in public, it's Gil and Cath you got to worry about.:lol: If they ever double dated with anyone, they'd definately give whoever their with a run for their money. They could meet and beat anybody's challenge:lol:........BTW, I just love your avatar...it's adorable!:angel:

I keep imagining them munching on popcorn while they're engrossed with watching the tapes.
That's funny, I can see us doing the same thing.:lol: Although, we'd proabably have more on the floor than in our mouths cause they'd be flying open every five minutes.:drool:

If they ever double dated with anyone, they'd definately give whoever their with a run for their money. They could meet and beat anybody's challenge:lol:........

Oh god, I have a feeling that they're going to be really competitive when they go out on dates... methinks a friendly wager over bowling or pool? I wonder what the loser would have to do for the winner...

Oh I have no doubt. You have Gil Grissom's intelligence and Catherine Willows' spirit and instinct of a gambler (she's Sam Braun's daughter after all :lol:). That makes them a perfect team that can beat anyone hehe. However, it would be far more interesting if it's Cath v.s. Gil because it's hard to say who's gonna win and as karu siad, you just have to wonder what the loser would have to do for the winner. :devil:

Last edited:
I can't help but think that Gil would "let her win" just so she could have her way with him...well, at least until she caught on to his little game. I don't think she'd mind though. They probably keep the score pretty even between them and you should always take turns when you're playing.:lol: She'd know just exactly where to push his buttons and that would be it or vice versa. I bet in their situation, the loser gets the better reward than the winner.:devil: Man these two really put my mind in overdrive right down in the gutter.:lol:

You have Gil Grissom's intelligence and Catherine Willows' spirit and instinct of a gambler (she's Sam Braun's daughter after all :lol:). That makes them a perfect team that can beat anyone hehe.

*whistles* Yep, those two definitely are the dream team... I feel sorry for the people that have to go up against them. But Erica's right, it'd be hard to tell which one would be able to beat the other. They're so evenly matched.

I can't help but think that Gil would "let her win" just so she could have her way with him...well, at least until she caught on to his little game.

*snickers* That's what I think too! I'm pretty sure that the score is pretty much even after Cath's through with Gil... and both of them are happy in the end ;). Though I can't help but think that they'll turn the tables on each other once in a while if you know what I mean :devil: ...

Anyone think we'll get any Gil comforting Cath scenes in the aftermatch of Warrick's shooting like he comforted her when Mike Keppler died? I would hope so, but then with the whole canon issue, they may not go there. It may end up being Brass, Nicky or Greg hugging Cath. :lol: But, let's hope they at least give us one PureJoy hug before the end of episode ten. :D

But, let's hope they at least give us one PureJoy hug before the end of episode ten. :D

Me too... but I don't see the point of Gil not comforting Cath just because of the cannon issue. Sara may be his 'girlfriend' but Cath's his best friend and I doubt he'd abandon her in favour of Sara... it's just not his nature. Besides, he's confident in his relationship with Cath, so comforting her isn't gonna bother him. If TPTB can't see that, then I don't know what'll happen...

I agree...I mean, it just makes logical sense that Gil would comfort Cath. No matter what, they are first and foremost, best friends who share a long history. There's no reason he shouldn't be there for her, gf or not. That's what bothered me about Eddie's and Sam's death and Lindsey being kidnapped, he wasn't there when he should've been...at least, onscreen anyways. I'd like to think he made up for it offscreen though.;) But seriously, that was such a missed opportunity for some serious g/c moments...oh well.:rolleyes: If he was there for her when Keppler died, I think he'll be there this time because Warrick obviously meant more to both of them than Keppler did.

I would hope that Gil comforts her in this situation. Really, regardless of canon ship, Catherine and Grissom are the "mom and dad" of the team, andthis is like losing one of their children. So hopefully we'll have some sort of scene with the two of them mourning Warrick.

he wasn't there when he should've been...at least, onscreen anyways. I'd like to think he made up for it offscreen though.

That's what I'd like to think too... I think that TPTB are purposefully giving PureJoy their moments when the cameras aren't rolling. *pokes TPTB* Now why are you doing that? I don't think it matters now 'cause Gil and Cath are probably stealing the tapes right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back