Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I love that I'm the one universally elected to write the smut! LOL

No one writes it better than you Anne... unless there's closet PureJoy smut writers that haven't been discovered yet. Anyways, we can't wait to see what you come up with!

LOL. I love that I'm the one universally elected to write the smut! LOL
That's cause we love your writing, like Karu has already said, you write smut better than anyone else... No one can write Purejoy better than you Anne...

you write smut better than anyone else...

'Cause lord know we don't have your imagination! I like reading about PureJoy escapades, but I could never write smut in a million years... I could direct it though. Scenarios usually play out in my head like on TV.

I like reading about PureJoy escapades, but I could never write smut in a million years... I could direct it though. Scenarios usually play out in my head like on TV.
So say we all....it makes for great entertainment in my weak mind.:lol: How bout you direct, and I'll be a producer??:lol: Being behind the camera on these two would just be way too much fun to pass up.;)

I like reading about PureJoy escapades, but I could never write smut in a million years... I could direct it though. Scenarios usually play out in my head like on TV.
So say we all....it makes for great entertainment in my weak mind.:lol: How bout you direct, and I'll be a producer??:lol: Being behind the camera on these two would just be way too much fun to pass up.;)
Oh now that sounds like Fun, I think if Anne took over the writing Billy would stay, cause he'd have lots of hot scenes with Marg that he wouldn't be able to resisit... :devil: :lol: But seriously Anne, we all think you're an awesome writer, you write Purejoy better than anyone else. :adore:

How bout you direct, and I'll be a producer??:lol:

Sure! *puts on her director's cap* And I agree with Steph... Anne should definitely take over the writing. TPTB would probably rool over in their graves because all the PureJoy, but hey, it's not like it's gonna hurt ratings. I say they should work with it! *holds up megaphone* Okay, cue Gil and Cath, we're ready for the office sex scene... and, action!

*holds up megaphone* Okay, cue Gil and Cath, we're ready for the office sex scene... and, action!
Oh gosh if only... Can't we get a scene like this for Gil's last scene? After all, we'd love him to go out with a bang... Something like that would really make the ratings shoot up, plus after a scene like that, I doubt Billy would still want to leave... :lol:

Can't we get a scene like this for Gil's last scene? After all, we'd love him to go out with a bang...

Oh I wish... we'd probably fall over dead if that happened. It'd be a hell of an exit though. But there has to be a great scene between Gil and Cath before he leaves. *pokes TPTB* Does my doing that influence anything at all? If it did, then PureJoy would have started the day I decided to start poking them!

Gil going out with a bang....hmmm I could say something, but I better not. *bad thoughts, very bad thoughts*:devil:....I could see us all now after shooting a scene...:eek::drool: and of course *thud*:lol:. Of course, I have a feeling we'd have to shoot the scene several times over and over again, just to make sure it's perfected.:devil: I think it's safe to say I don't think they'd have a problem rehearsing cause practice does make perfect.:D Hey Steph, how bout you help me produce? I don't think you've been signed up for anything yet. We'll be executive producers.:)

Gil going out with a bang....hmmm I could say something, but I better not. *bad thoughts, very bad thoughts*:devil:....I could see us all now after shooting a scene...:eek::drool: and of course *thud*:lol:. Of course, I have a feeling we'd have to shoot the scene several times over and over again, just to make sure it's perfected.:devil: I think it's safe to say I don't think they'd have a problem rehearsing cause practice does make perfect.:D Hey Steph, how bout you help me produce? I don't think you've been signed up for anything yet. We'll be executive producers.:)
:lol: I can certainly see why you're having such feelings... I feel the same way... :devil: Oh I agree, the scene would have to be perfect, so shooting a few time would be inevitable... ;) I'm not sure that Gil or Cath would mind though, they'd likely mess up on purpose and have to shoot again. :devil: It would eventually be perfect. ;) Sure 4_H, producing sounds good to me. ;) (I love your banner by the way :adore:)

LOL, thanks for all the props guys.

I'd love to write for the show, but something tells me that we'd have to start airing CSI on Pay Per View...

Or have two versions: CSI Las Vegas and CSI: After Hours.

Of course, I have a feeling we'd have to shoot the scene several times over and over again, just to make sure it's perfected.:devil:

*evil grin* I'm all for that... and since I'll be directing, you guys can tell me what you want to see Gil and Cath do. I plan on giving you as much PureJoy as you want. *pokes TPTB* See, this is how you make the viewers happy! Oh and I agree with Steph... methinks Gil and Cath would mess up and do it again and again without our help!

Or have two versions: CSI Las Vegas and CSI: After Hours.

That's an awesome idea! Now we just have to let Gil and Cath know... *TPTB rolls over in their graves*

I think I speak for everyone on here when I say we know what we want to see them do, it's just where and when.:devil: Then again, 'any place, any time, anywhere' comes back to mind.:lol: Wow, we've got a title and everything. Looks like we're ready to start shooting this thing.:thumbsup: I bet Gil and Cath are so dedicated, that they've already begun rehearsing.

Thanks for the banner compliment, Steph. I also think my icon's pretty nice too.;)

As far as I know, Anne has been producing great PureJoy smut. I love that Cath and Gil always have a lot of fun in Anne's fics hehe. They must love her for getting them so many hot scenes that they can't have onscreen. :lol: Speaking of fanfics and good smut, I'm not sure if you guys go to fanfiction.net and check PureJoy fics regularly. There's this piece of fic titled Whipped. It's pure PureJoy smut and it's quite well-written. VERY hot, I tell ya. :devil: You might want to check that one if you're in need of a PureJoy smut fix. Because it's an adult fic, I can't direct link to it, but you can use the search function on ff.net to look for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back