Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he wasn't there when he should've been...at least, onscreen anyways. I'd like to think he made up for it offscreen though.
That's what I'd like to think too... I think that TPTB are purposefully giving PureJoy their moments when the cameras aren't rolling. *pokes TPTB* Now why are you doing that? I don't think it matters now 'cause Gil and Cath are probably stealing the tapes right now...

I think the reason that TPTB are giving PureJoy their moments when the cameras aren't rolling is because if they rolled the cameras, the censors wouldn't allow to air it unless they showed it on Pay Per View...:devil:

I'm hoping for that same thing. I have always seen Catherine and Warrick as really good friends. They meant a lot to each other. I would certainly HOPE that Grissom would be there to help Cath through it.

I think he'll be there this time because Warrick obviously meant more to both of them than Keppler did.

I was suprised to see him when he did comfort her after Keppler died. I do praise TPTB for that.

So, let's hope we get to see some good Gil/Cath moments. Moments when they can finally say how much they care about each other regardless of Grissom's relationship with Sara.

I think the reason that TPTB are giving PureJoy their moments when the cameras aren't rolling is because if they rolled the cameras, the censors wouldn't allow to air it unless they showed it on Pay Per View...:devil:

*groans* Well that's still not fair to us... I don't think Gil and Cath would mind it so much if some of their tamer stuff aired. Besides, I think they're keeping the hardcore stuff to themselves.

*groans* Well that's still not fair to us... I don't think Gil and Cath would mind it so much if some of their tamer stuff aired. Besides, I think they're keeping the hardcore stuff to themselves.
I feel the same way, although their definition of tame is probably not the same as ours.:devil: Here we are, suppose to be filming them and their off running around without us. Sure, it's good to rehearse, but we're missing all the action....course if they won't some privacy that's fine. Just pull out the 'do not disturb' sign, although I think we should get them another one cause they wore the last sign out and this time we'll have to make it a lot bigger and maybe put it in flashing neon lights, hey this is Vegas.:lol:

Here we are, suppose to be filming them and their off running around without us. Sure, it's good to rehearse, but we're missing all the action....

We were supposed to be filming them... how could I forget? *smacks herself* I've got an idea though... since Gil and Cath always tape themselves, they signed a waiver so we could use that footage. With all that smut, PureJoy fans are gonna be very happy! Oh by the way, Gil and Cath want to see the finished product... think we can give them a private viewing?

I've got an idea though... since Gil and Cath always tape themselves, they signed a waiver so we could use that footage. With all that smut, PureJoy fans are gonna be very happy! Oh by the way, Gil and Cath want to see the finished product... think we can give them a private viewing?
Oh, that sounds like a good plan. We'll have to sort through the tapes to make sure what can be aired and what can't. The rest we can save for 'behind the scenes' footage.:lol: I think it's ok to go ahead and so them a private viewing as long as they behave themselves. I don't know if it would be such a good idea for them to be in the same room during the viewing though. They'd never make it through the whole show if you know what I'm saying.:devil: Course if we can sneak a camera in at that time, it may just work out perfect for us and them.:lol:

Hey, how's everyone doing? I'm sorry for not having posted for a while. Work was busy and I didn't have time to catch up to what you guys were talking about.

lol 4_H that's hilarious, but you're right. Gil and Cath would never make it through the entire "home video" hehe. They just can't help it! But I'm not sure that it'd be any better to have them in seperate rooms during the private viewing, because any self-restraining would just make it worse later. :devil: Wait...that would actually be a good thing to us, wouldn't it? They'd probably need to prepare more blank tapes, though. And poor Lindsey! :lol:

Hey Erica, glad to see you back on here.:D I just love your icon! It's so true, so true *daydreams*....anyway, you got a point there, keeping them in separate rooms probably wouldn't be any better. I think it's safe to say that when it comes to them, 'being bad never felt so good'.:devil: Either way, we benefit so it's all good. We'll just somehow have to hide all this from Lindsey.:lol:

Yep, this girl is definitely going to need all their paychecks to cover her therapy, lol.

Here's a question for you all:

If GCR became canon, how would it happen?

*rushes in* I'm late! Sorry about that guys... my computer crashed and just when it got fixed, my uncle called at the last minute and I had to leave for Mississauga. But I'm here now... now where were we?

Hell would freeze over and GSR fans would revolt! *chuckles* Seriously though, I think I would faint if PureJoy becomes cannon. It'd make my cousins very happy... they've been fans of Gil and Cath since they started watching the show. And there's no doubt that Lindsey will be very happy too, even though she'd probably need therapy if she walks in on Gil and Cath... which may happen sooner than we think!

Yo karu, welcome back. I think we both are guilty for not being here for a few days. :lol:

Good question, Anne. Now if our ship became canon, it would happen before we even notice it. The easy friendship, the chemistry and the understanding (the unspoken bond hehe) between them are so natural that when you realize you love this ship, you've alreay fallen deep. That's what happened to me. :) After all, being natural was the main factor that drew me to this ship. Well, aside from being sizzling hot. :lol:

I agree with what you said, Erica. Everything with them is just so natural that you'd have to really pay attention or you would miss it. I'd swear they were a couple now if it wasn't for his other relationship. Personally, I think a good way for it to happen would be a scene at the end of the episode where Gil is setting in her office after shift and everybody's gone home. Catherine comes in, shuts the door, leans against it and says 'hey'. Gil says 'hey' back and leans back in her chair and she just walks over and straddles him......I think the rest in pretty much self explanatory.:devil:

Now if our ship became canon, it would happen before we even notice it.

Hmm, you may be onto something there... I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB decided to surprise us with cannon PureJoy when we least expect it. *crosses fingers* I think I'd prefer it that way and I don't mind being blindsided by good surprises... what do you guys think?

Just like it did during the first few seasons. Their spark and their chemisty would give them away.

Plus, it makes sense. They know each other, are themselves around each other, tell each other everything (not as of late though :brickwall: :scream: )
And they fight and make up just like a couple. :evil: ;)

Good answers guys! I've got another question:

If they were to become canon in Grissom's final episode, how would it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back