Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were to become canon in Grissom's final episode, how would it happen?
I'd like to see him getting ready to walk out of his apartment, bags and all, and as soon as he opens his door, Catherine's standing there with a tear stained face and says "don't go." Then he drops his bags never losing eye contact, she steps closer and he grabs her and they start kissing passionately...then it fades to black.;)

Hi, everyone. Just letting you know that Billy & Marg are on the cover of next week's issue of tv guide. I've scanned the pics.

margquotetvguideoct2008.jpg

other pic
Article page one
Article Page 2- BEWARE- SPOILER pic from "For Warrick"
Article Page 3

Last edited:
Those are amazing pictures GNRFan! They look like husband and wife as usual... *pokes TPTB* And how are you guys not seeing this?

Anyways, I was watching the Emmys and I saw Billy and Laurence Fishburne presenting. He started talking about CSI and I got sad during that... seeing him talk about it live sort of made it all real. *shakes head* Anyways, I'm still not giving up hope. We already know that he's gonna come back to guest star and maybe with a little luck, he'll be back for good for the last season. *crosses fingers*

Yeah, they do look rather cozy in those pics. :lol: And I loved the quotes about them being like a married couple without the sex. :lol: Too funny. I loved the "we had chemistry from day one" quote as well. And Billy saying he'd like their last scene together to be Grissom and Cath being intimate. :lol: That was great!

WOW! Thanks GregNickRyanFan :thumbsup:

Billy and Marg look great together. I'm drooling :drool: over those pictures. And it's true.. they did have chemistry from DAY 1!
Which makes me wonder why they went the way they did with 'the relationship' :confused:

OMG. Read the article. That's just. *thud*

Seriously, no matter what they do with CSI, having seen this, I can die happy

LOL those are the greatest pics and article/interview I've seen in a while. I love that they seem to use this as the last promotion in magazines before the premiere. Thanks for the scans GNRF! And wow, Billy's comment on you-know-what was kind of surprising, I guess, considering what has been going on on the show. You know I'm not complaining, though. :D

EDIT: I swear Marg was talking about my avatar. *points at avvie* :devil:

Last edited:
After reading that article again ;)
My favorite part is the first line where Billy said his final scene with Catherine is to have sex. << Billy's words :D
and he said...
Believe me,it's been brewing all along. For me anyway

Goes to show that Gil and Cath have this wonderful relationship that Billy and Marg express so well.
Marg is right, they have had chemistry since Day 1!

My favorite picture is of her with her arms wrapped around him. Yes, it's Marg but again, how much they mean to each other as actors and how they will miss each other. Very sweet and touching.

I hope this translates to a very sweet and memorable farewell between Gil and Catherine.

I knew you would all :luvlove: those pics and article as much as I did. I nearly squealed when I pulled the magazine out of my mailbox. :lol: And what Billy said about the "shall not be named" part of the show, wow... blew me away... pleasantly surprised. :)

I would like to see a kiss between Gil & Cath before he leaves. Even if it's just in a fantasy sequence. Can you imagine Grissom's reaction if he dreampt about kissing Cath. "Why the heck am I dreaming about Catherine in that way?" then he'd try to analyze it. "Hmm... I must have deeper feelings for her than I thought." :lol:

Seriously, no matter what they do with CSI, having seen this, I can die happy
God me too, Anne. *spazzes* Yes, yes I know I haven't posted here in forever but after reading that article and seeing those pictures, something just dragged me outta the lurkers closet. Just read the whole thing and wow, I gotta say I'm shocked at some of the stuff Billy said, I think I love him again lol. I might actually watch S9 now.

Anybody else weeing themselves with excitement that they said they'd work together again, but just not as G/C? Meaning movies or something, maybe they'd play a married couple or something *dies*

My favorite picture is of her with her arms wrapped around him.
Me too, that's so damn cute. I thought that it wasn't gonna get any better than new pics and then I read the article! I'm a happy gal right about now :D

Those two are just so natural! The article sounded as if they had been friends for a lifetime. Finishing each other's sentences and the flirtatiousness.

Their offscreen romance..erm I mean friendship...is clearly why Grissom and Catherine have such great chemistry together.

I nearly squealed when I pulled the magazine out of my mailbox. :lol:
Funny, I did squeal....that is, after I got out all of my OMG's.:lol:
Anybody else weeing themselves with excitement that they said they'd work together again, but just not as G/C? Meaning movies or something, maybe they'd play a married couple or something *dies*
Oh definately, and notice it wasn't a 'hopefully' or 'maybe'...it was 'will'.:D You think they already got something cooking?;)
My favorite picture is of her with her arms wrapped around him.
I flipped over the cover, so you can just imagine how I was over that pic.:adore: They are just so cute. I love it! I want to see the rest of the pics from that shoot. You know that wasn't the only two they took.

And wow, Billy's comment on you-know-what was kind of surprising, I guess, considering what has been going on on the show. You know I'm not complaining, though. :D

Hmm, methinks Billy is a PureJoy shipper at heart... man, I've got to get my hands on that article. Is is available in Canada by any chance? Anyways, this is proof that we're not delusional! *pokes TPTB* I'm almost looking forward to the rest of the season, now that I know this. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna miss Gil, but it's given me hope for the future.

Oh definately, and notice it wasn't a 'hopefully' or 'maybe'...it was 'will'.:D You think they already got something cooking?;)
I knooooow. Well I know where my mind went straight to *whistles innocently* Those pics have resurfaced my love for GCRness/guttery goodness. Time to read me some fics I think :p

I want to see the rest of the pics from that shoot.
Omg yes me too! That's exactly what I thought. I want them all delivered to me now, damn living in the UK :(

Hmm, methinks Billy is a PureJoy shipper at heart
I'm not just saying it because honestly, I used to LOVE Grissom, but last coupla seasons (for...well...y'know etc) I just went completely off him and in turn went off Billy/GCR but yes, I think they both would've liked to see what would've happened if we had of been made cannon. I just adore the chemistry they have on and off screen, it makes me wanna go back and watch it from S1 again. Plus the words they had for each other at the end were adorable. Sigh, damn you TPTB, damn yoooou!

ETA - Where's Gravy? I could do to see her sig :p I've missed that.

They clearly have so much love and respect for each other as actors and friends, and it's really great to see them finally being able to express their true feelings and thoughts on both each other and their characters.

What I like too is that they clearly don't need to see the GC relationship shoved in people's faces. They like it subtle, they get that it's always been subtle and doesn't need explanation or lengthy things at all. It just is.

I think that's what makes this ship so great. We don't need to be repeatedly bashed on the head about it. We know it's there. That's all that matters.

I love what they said about their characters and their favorite moments. And I'd love them to do a movie together...

I still want them to do the Thin Man series.

Ahh, I love these two. My shipper heart beats so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back