Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for calendar shots, I really don't think anyone will have a chance to see those photos because Gil is so going to keep them to himself. :D
:lol: Oh, you know he would. If I had to think of a shot for the calendar, I'd have to say in honor of the Olympics going on right now, I think she'd do a spread wearing just the American flag and a gold medal around her neck. I bet Gil would really enjoy her patriotism then.;)

BTW, has anybody checked out the new TV Guide? There's a section on the last page that has the top 10 most annoying couples on tv and guess who was on there at number 9...GSR.:lol: I loved it!

Hey I'm french so I can't buy the new tv guide. Are they any other csi, csi miami and csi ny couple on the top? thank you

^ lol you wouldn't want them on the top because it's a list of 10 most annoying TV couples. :lol: But to answer your question, nope, there are no other CSI couples on that list.

Back on topic, I'd love to see Catherine wrapped in the American flag with a gold medal hanging around her neck. And I don't think Gil would mind seeing that, too. What a sight would that be! Oh and he'd be so happy to unwrap her. lol.

BTW, has anybody checked out the new TV Guide? There's a section on the last page that has the top 10 most annoying couples on tv and guess who was on there at number 9...GSR.:lol: I loved it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: That has just made my day so much better... TV guide officially rocks... :lol:

Gosh it's been a while since I've been in here. *Slaps myself - Bad Steph!*

Oh goes, Cath wrapped in an American flag. *Thud* That would be a site worth seeing, and like you girls said, I'm sure Gil wouldn't mind unwrapping that kind of present. ;) I'm sure she wouldn't mind him doing it either... :devil: That would make an awesome shot for a calendar... <3 I'd certainly buy it anyway. ;)

Please be careful that you are not making negative comments about other ships. Thanks.

Oh goes, Cath wrapped in an American flag. *Thud* That would be a site worth seeing, and like you girls said, I'm sure Gil wouldn't mind unwrapping that kind of present. ;) I'm sure she wouldn't mind him doing it either... :devil:

He'd probably hide the pictures so the other guys wouldn't be able to see... after all, those pictures are Cath's gift to him. Though I would like to see her in a swim suit... it's a nod to the Olympic swim team and I'm betting she'd look phenomenal in one. For some reason, I can see her walking up to Gil after the photo shoot and joke about when is it his turn to don a swimsuit. She'd probably hint at seeing him in a Speedo of all things. Or maybe a wet suit would suit him better. What do you guys think?

Oh goes, Cath wrapped in an American flag. *Thud* That would be a site worth seeing, and like you girls said, I'm sure Gil wouldn't mind unwrapping that kind of present. ;) I'm sure she wouldn't mind him doing it either... :devil:

He'd probably hide the pictures so the other guys wouldn't be able to see... after all, those pictures are Cath's gift to him. Though I would like to see her in a swim suit... it's a nod to the Olympic swim team and I'm betting she'd look phenomenal in one. For some reason, I can see her walking up to Gil after the photo shoot and joke about when is it his turn to don a swimsuit. She'd probably hint at seeing him in a Speedo of all things. Or maybe a wet suit would suit him better. What do you guys think?
Oh gosh Gil in a wet suit. *Thud* I would love to see that... I think that would be more likely than him in a speedo. :lol: But that I'd also love to see, I reckon Cath would feel the same way. :devil: I can totally imagine her coming up with a little remark about it being his turn... Aww, that would be so cute. *Day dreams*

Oh gosh Gil in a wet suit. *Thud* I would love to see that... I think that would be more likely than him in a speedo. :lol:

*joins in daydream* I'd like to see Gil in a wet suit more though... I think he actually owns one for when he goes looking for water bugs. I can totally see Cath staring and smirking as he's getting out of it after another water bug expedition... *hears Steph faint again* I've gotta stop making people faint...

I can totally imagine her coming up with a little remark about it being his turn...
Cath holds up a speedo with the American flag design on it..."Now Gil, I showed my love for our country by wearing the flag and it's the least you could do"..."Yeah, but your flag was a lot bigger than that one!"...."It doesn't matter and besides, you can make yours stand out just as much as mine did." *smirks*:devil:...and on that note, Gil blushes.:lol:

Cath holds up a speedo with the American flag design on it..."Now Gil, I showed my love for our country by wearing the flag and it's the least you could do"..."Yeah, but your flag was a lot bigger than that one!"...."It doesn't matter and besides, you can make yours stand out just as much as mine did." *smirks*:devil:...and on that note, Gil blushes.:lol:

*:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:*

That would be perfect! I can totally imagine that happening... and of course Gil would be able to stand out :devil:... *mind falls into gutterville* Man, you guys are corrupting me! By the way, think we should give him a medal too? Cath got one and I don't want to see him get left out.

By the way, think we should give him a medal too? Cath got one and I don't want to see him get left out.
Oh, definately......and after showing off what he's got:devil:, why not give him two??.....I mean it's the least we could do for the hard work and effort he'd put into it.:lol: We'd, of course, let Catherine do the honor of putting it on him.

Oh, definately......and after showing off what he's got:devil:, why not give him two??.....

Oh definitely... after all, he deserves a little something after all that work. He deserves it... and maybe Cath can give him his own private ceremony afterwards :devil:.

Oh I imagine a lap dance in private. :D And maybe more...:devil:

Gil in a Speedo...um...I think I'll laugh first before I have any other response when I see that, but who cares, as long as Cath likes it. :lol:

Oh gosh Gil in a wet suit. *Thud* I would love to see that... I think that would be more likely than him in a speedo. :lol:

*joins in daydream* I'd like to see Gil in a wet suit more though... I think he actually owns one for when he goes looking for water bugs. I can totally see Cath staring and smirking as he's getting out of it after another water bug expedition... *hears Steph faint again* I've gotta stop making people faint...
Oh my word Karu, you heard right... That would definitely make me faint... :lol: I would love to see it though... :drool: Of course it would have to be something to do with bugs, otherwise we'd never see him in a wet suit... :lol: Well maybe if Cath or Lindsey had something to do with it we would, I can imagine them conspiring, and Linds soaking him with a hose... I reckon Cath would just stand and giggle... That would be a cute scene... :lol:

Oh, definately......and after showing off what he's got:devil:, why not give him two??.....
Oh definitely... after all, he deserves a little something after all that work. He deserves it... and maybe Cath can give him his own private ceremony afterwards :devil:.
Oh I agree, he does deserve it, and I'm sure both him and Cath would have a lot of fun at a private cermony, maybe Cath could should him some of her old dance moves, I reckon it might go a little further than just a dance though... *Thud* Again, a scene I'd love to see... :devil:

Oh by the way, I just posted a G/C pic in the caption game, I'm sure you girls could have fun with that. ;)

Well maybe if Cath or Lindsey had something to do with it we would, I can imagine them conspiring, and Linds soaking him with a hose... I reckon Cath would just stand and giggle... That would be a cute scene... :lol:

That sounds like something they would do... I think that Lindsey would hose him down to get back at him for something and after Cath makes one of her famous snarky comments, both Gil and Lindsey could hose her down. Hey, do you think they have family water fights by the way?

maybe Cath could should him some of her old dance moves, I reckon it might go a little further than just a dance though... *Thud* Again, a scene I'd love to see... :devil:

*smacks forehead* I've gotta stop making you guys faint... though I'm pretty sure that Gil and Cath would like my suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back