Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww that sucks, I want G/C scenes. *Has a hissy fit* Stupid writers, shouldn't tease us, like in the last ep... But I'm glad we atleast have a cute reference from one about the other. :D

Oh yay!! :D I'm happy that you're going to upload more piccies for us, we love you Erica, you're like our Pic Guru... :lol: I am such a dork... :p

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yay, can't wait.:D Gee I hope you upload some of my favs from season 4...*coughs*^^^*coughs*:lol:

Well I've got to go back and watch the last episode. I seemed to have missed Catherine saying that about Gil lol. I wasn't paying that much attention since they're wasn't any scenes with them together.

3. Stepherweps

It sucks when we don't get good G/C scenes, do you we get any good scenes with either of them on their own? Grrr, I'm quite annoyed, but I'll still watch the ep... Hehe, I love CSI... <3

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I liked all of Catherine's scenes. She shared scenes with Hodges, Nick, Archie and Warrick and all of them were cute. The reference of Gil was in the scene she had with Nick. If you don't mind being spoiled, I recommend you kaylyne's review. kay writes great recaps. I always enjoy reading them. You can go to her LiveJournal to read them. :)

5. Stepherweps

Oh thanks for the link Erica, nah I don't mind it being spoiled. I'm just about to go and watch CSI: NY, but when I get back, I'll check it out. :D

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ No problem. I hope you enjoy the review and the episode. :)

And as promised, I uploaded new season 4 pics to my site. Heather already posted one of the photos from No More Bets so I'm just going to post the two Dead Ringer pics I think are extremely cute:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

There are also a couple of pics from Grissom Versus the Volcano. You can find them here. :) I'm starting to go through season 5 pics now. Let's hope there will be those bowtie ones. :D

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

oooo yes, the 'bowtie' pictures are HOT HOT HOT :drool:
    They certainly do have something between them, even in that scene when Cath said.."you need a woman" there was lots of chemistry. :D

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I love Dead Ringer...the opening scene is so funny. It's definately a classic....I also love how they match and blue's a great color for them cause it brings out their eyes...we need more eye sex:devil:.....what I want to know is, where did Catherine's pants go? Maybe we should ask Gil.:lol:

9. Stepherweps

Thanks Erica!! *Runs up and hugs you* Hehe I agree 4_H, I think we should go ask Gil where Cath's pants went... :lol: *Calls Gil* He's not answering... Must be busy with Cath... :devil: :lol:

Anyhoo...

I haven't seen that ep... It looks really cute... *Goes off in search of it*

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL good question, 4_H. I bet Gil kept the pants in his place after that. :D I agree that the blue made their eyes stand out even more. Both of them have such beautiful eyes. You just can't resist gazing at those eyes whenever you're looking at their photos, especially those with close-ups. :) Meloves Dead Ringer, too. How can I not love the scene where he played Are You Gonna Be My Girl to her? ;)

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know I got the same response when I called too:lol:...guess they're running that relay again.:devil:

Agreed...I loved when he turned that song on and then looked at her and she said "better". It was so cute:angel:...and what better song to pick than that one?

12. Stepherweps

Yeah, they must be... Tsk... Just when we needed to speak to them... It was important too... :lol: He's still not answering today... Gosh he must be busy... :devil:

Aww, *Ok I've decided I'm going to go and buy season 4 at the weekend* I really wanna see this ep, it sounds sooo cute!! <3 I went to look for the ep last night, but the link wouldn't work for me... *Huffs*

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Season 4 has lots of wonderful PureJoy episodes: Dead Ringer, Fur and Loathing, Assume Nothing/All for Country. Just to name a few. :D.
    And you guys are right, in Dead Ringer both Gil and Cath's eyes were so blue.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, I would definately say that season four is worth buying cause it has a lot of good G/C moments like Jackpot and Grissom vs. the Volcano...which is a personal favorite cause that's the one where he pinned her against the Denali and she didn't even have to ask.:devil:

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh don't get me started on season 4 C/G moments. There are just too many. Even Butterflied has got lots of great C/G scenes and lines like "Let's go back to the bedroom", "Hey Cath, got silk?" "Why yes I do", "Cleaned up, oiled up, sexed up"...and that shower line. :devil: No matter what others say, it's always been a C/G episode to me. ;) And btw, I have uploaded some new season 5 pics. Alas, there isn't any bowtie pic, but we still have lots of C/G hotness from Harvest, What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? and Formalities. I'll try to upload more soon. :)

Really. He just can't keep his eyes away from Tom and Bob. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.