Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I love that scene too GNRFan. <3 So cute. :D I watched The Case Of The Cross-Dressing Carp last night, I seen it was on, and the main reason I watched it was to see my fave scene from season 8 "Do I know how turn you on or what!?" Has to be up there with my fave scenes from Jackpot, Formalities & Cross Jurasdictions. <3

Oh Ladies, just to let you know, that it's likely I won't be around again until Saturday, cause I'm off to Paris this afternoon, for a mini vacation in Disneyland. *Yes I know I'm a big kid. :p* So keep on posting, and I'll chat up with y'all when I get back. *Hugs*

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Have fun, AC!

Speaking of Disneyworld/land, wouldn't it be cool to see Gil and Cath go there for vacation? Or to Six Flags? gil would be in heaven there with all the rollercoasters. :D

What kind of vacation would like to see our couple go on?

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Listening to: Jet- Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

Lucky you, have fun AC! Now where was I...?

Those are all great ideas... you know, they really ought to make a sexiest CSIs calendar. They could make a lot of money off of that! We need to come up with more calendar shots for Gil and Cath... think of all the possibilities :devil:!

I think he actually does that. You know in poker where each player has a tell that gives them away? Grissom's biting the end of his glasses is what gives away his restraining from jumping Catherine!

I'm thinking somewhere very unusual and unique... I mean, this is Grissom and Catherine where talking about here. Hmm, maybe the zoo? Grissom loves animals and Cath would probably get a kick out of the penguin exhibit... not to mention she'll take advantage of comparing Gil in a suit to the penguins :lol:!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Have a great trip, Steph!:)

Wow I was just thinking about asking what you all thought about Gil and Cath on vacation. I guess great G/C minds think alike.:thumbsup: I think they'd go somewhere like an exotic beach or something along those lines. They could go to some jungle and play safari.:lol:

Another thing for the calendar that could be done, they could get a whole Tarzan thing going on....you know, "me Gil, you Cath.":lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

Tarzan and Jane! There's a Halloween costume combo. What other Halloween costumes (coordinating) could you see Gil and Cath in?

As for the vacation, I can also see them going to Dolphin Cove. I think Griss would be fascinated by the grace of the dolphins and the way they communicate with each other. I can just see him doing a paper on it. :lol: And Cath would probably love the dolphins too. :)

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Ooooh Disneyland. Sounds great. Have fun steph! :D

Reading you guys' posts reminded me of a fic, in which Catherine was the subject of the new calendar published by the crime lab. I remember it was a fun, fluffy one, but dayum I can't recall the title.

Hmmm vacation huh? I'm thinking maybe he'd take her to New York since she told him in Shooting Stars that she's never been there, or maybe he'd even take her to Egypt to see those pyramids. :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

Egypt! :lol: I can imagine Gil there. He'd be so fascinated by the scarab beetles! :lol:

If they went to NY, perhaps they'd run into Mac, Stella and the others. :lol:

Halloween costumes: For some weird reason, an image of Gil as Frankenstein and Cath as Bride of Frankenstein just popped into my head. I can so see her with that hairdo for some odd reason. :lol:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Not to mention he'll gross out Catherine with facts about mummification! Cath would probably more interested in Egyptian history, especially concerning queens like Hatshepsut and Cleopatra...

Hmm, Halloween costumes... for some reason I can see Gil as an eccentric 1930s detective with Cath as his snarky girl Friday.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Oh she'd so love to be Gil's Cleopatra. :lol:

As for Halloween costumes, I can totally see Catherine playing Catwoman. Not sure about Gil being Batman, though. :lol: Meow! Or how about Bonnie and Clyde? LOL.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I could definately see that...getting a whole Sherlock Holmes sort of thing going. He does know how to work a magnifying glass.:lol:

Instead of Batman, he could be Bugman.:lol: Erica, if you happen to think of the title of that fic you were talking about please let me know. I'd love to read it.:)

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I can see Gil an Cath going to New York. She said she has never been there.
    And who mentioned that they could run into Mac and Stella. CSI Crossover anyone??? :lol:

Gil would SERIOUSLY love Egypt. The history, the architecture and of course the bugs.
    Cath would enjoy it but, not as much as Gil.

Can't you just see this...

Cath: Gil? Gil? Are you done? Haven't we seen enough hot sand for one day? Catherine asked looking out over the golden sand of the very hot, dry Egyptian desert

Gil: What, did you say something? He asked looking up to see his very hot and frustrated wife wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Cath: I mean if I wanted to wander around in a desert, I would have stayed home.

I think you get the idea. :p That the allure of Egypt would wear off for Catherine long before it would for Gil. They would have to find some sort of 'happy medium' for a vacation spot together.
    Perhaps the beach???

12. GregNickRyanFan

I could see them going to Ireland. Catherine would probably enjoy that quite a bit.

Or ooh Australia. I'm sure Gil would find a lot of interesting things there.

I could see them in Venice in a gondala. Awww... how sweet and romantic would that be? :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Australia? Oh, I can so do that :D

LOL, I was just watching the Muppets. Brings back fond memories of my Lyrics Series fic ...

"Mahna Mahna...."

14. GregNickRyanFan

Muppets! :lol: I can see Gil and Cath walking down the aisle and "They're finally getting married" is playing in the background. ROTFL!

Then they'd have little babies singing "Mama, dada oomp boomp schwa-wa." Oh, Lord... I can't believe I still remember that stuff. :lol:

Okay, seriously... what would be Cath and Gil's wedding song? Or first dance as a married couple song?

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, that would be perfect! Besides, I'm pretty sure that he has the costume already... hey, do you think he could carry around one of those butterfly nets and use it to try and snag Cath?

*:guffaw:*

Oh my god, that's awesome! By the way, the song choice is dead-on.

Ooh, Are You Gonna Be My Girl? by Jet! Gil played that song for Cath so it's pretty much a canon song... and I'd love to see them dance to it. It's unconventional, but I think it suits them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.