Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh I have no doubt that he would have one. He's probably even broken a couple in.:lol:

I think Are You Gonna Be My Girl is like their theme song definately.:) I'd have to say that Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams would be a great song for them. I can just picture them dancing to it.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL have you guys ever read the fic series The Lyric Series written by Anne? There were parts about Muppets in it and I remember reading about someone singing manha manha or whatever it is. It was so cute. :D

IMO Are You Gonna by My Girl is like, the theme song of the entire PureJoy fandom. :lol: But if I have to pick another one, atm I'd say You Belong to Me just because of that first line: "see the pyramids along the Nile" :lol:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

As for their first dance at their wedding, I'll have to get back to you on that one. Something a little unexpected I would think from both of them.

I just watched A Thousand Days on Earth. It's been a while since I've watched an episode.
    I wanted to mention how protective Gil was towards Cath, especially at the end when he was showing her the video of the girls parents. He also defended her to Hodges. That's something he hasn't done in a while. A good sign that they are getting their working relationship back. :D

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow..it seems like it's been forever since I've been here last.
    I've been busy with everything that is related with the end of high school. Graduation and then prepping for College. And a little travelling on the side too. I have a feeling that my time on TalkCSI might start to be limited come college time. :S lol

But it looks like everyone is having fun recapping past G/C moments, which is wonderful. :D When I think back, I think...oh those were the good days. Can't wait till the new season comes out. Then I'll be back on the forum.

For now, my goal is to finish Cupid's Chokehold....I'm nots ure when that's ever going to get finished...T_T

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* Now I have a mental image of Gil chasing Cath with a butterfly net! Hmm, what other characters could they go as...? Ooh, how 'bout Alex Eames and Bobby Goren? For those of you who don't watch Law & Order: Criminal Intent, they are a pair of detectives who look and act a lot like Gil and Cath. Bobby is very intelligent and eccentric (like Gil), and Alex is tough and snarky (just like Cath). Any thoughts?

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hmm... how about Gil and Cath dressed like a god and goddess. I can see Cath as Athena. Gil could be Ares perhaps? :lol: For some strange reason I can just see Gil in a white toga with one of those crown thingies on his head. I don't know why, but that image is in my head right now. :lol:

Maybe Gil and Cath could dress up as Autolycus and Xena. :lol: Or Ares and Xena. :lol:

Han Solo and Princess Leia? hehe. :D

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Han and Leia? *snickers* Well, Cath's definitely got the attitude, though I don't think she'll like dying her hair brown! I can definitely see them as god and goddess though... they do rule the lab after all. Hmm, what else could they go as...? Oh wait, this mental image of Gil as a vampire just popped into my head... weird!

8. GregNickRyanFan

Vampire? Okay... maybe they could be Buffy and Spike or Angel. :lol:

Or they could be Beth and Mitch from Moonlight (even though that's cancelled now).

How about a cowboy and a saloon girl? I could see Gil with a lasso reeling Cath in. :lol:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See that's how I picture Cath and Gil. OO visions of Cath in leather. Or BOTH in leather. There is something to :drool: about :D

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Bad mental images! But it suits them perfectly, especially Cath as a saloon girl... I especially love the part about Gil lassoing Cath. Do you think she lets him practice on her?

11. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Oh, she'd most definitely let him practice. I can also see them playing games where he's dressed in black with one of those little hats on that burgulars sometimes wear and she's dressed up in a cop uniform. And there's of course handcuffs involved. :lol: I believe one sitcom (I saw a long time ago) had a husband/wife doing that (only the woman didn't dress up as a cop) and they called the game "The Lucky Burgular". :lol: :D

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I would about bet she lets him practice on her. I bet they even have their own little special rodeo...save a horse, ride a cowboy...hey, it is Vegas after all.:devil:

They could always go as an old married couple....or themselves, that's character enough.:lol:

GraveyardIntern, it's good to see you back on here. Hope you get to come back more often.:)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh wow... I guess there already plenty of spice in their relationship! That oughta keep things interesting... what would your reation be if TPTB actually showed that on the show? I'd probably stare wide-eyed at the TV and munch on popcorn. Of course, ignoring my mom yelling what on earth are they doing...

I think they actually do... came on, it's Gil and Cath. Both of them are open-minded to new experiences and I doubt they'd complain. *random thought alert* For once, I know what song you're talking about... that's a Big and Rich song, right?

14. GregNickRyanFan

I don't really like that song. What the heck does it even mean? I mean does "ride a cowboy" mean something naughty?

:lol: I think I would faint if TPTB actually had Gil/Cath playing "The Lucky Burgular". That would be so weird, but not really a bad thing. :lol:

:lol: I can see them doing that in either his or her office and in the middle of the "burgular" "getting lucky", Greg and Nick walk in, not knowing what is going on. Can you imagine their reaction? haha! It would be hysterical. Nick would probably look like he was about to barf and Greg would probably be grinning and smirking like crazy. :lol:

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Forget ride a cowboy sounding naughty - Grissom and Catherine just ARE naughty.

The image of Catherine as a saloon girl amuses me - I can so see her packing a rifle in her saloon girl gear.

That being said, I think someone wrote a fic that was CSI set in the Wild West...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.