Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I know this is totally off topic, but I already gave in my favourite Pure Joy moment. Anyways, I had my first Pure Joy dream... well, it was really more of a drabble. Gil and the other guys got chosen to be featured in an annual sexiest CSIs calender and Cath teases him about it. That is, before she sees his picture. What month do you think Gil should be and what theme should his picture have, ie. what's he gonna wear, the background, what's he gonna do, etc. Feel free to be as creative as possible and post your ideas. This is just to give us something other than favourite moments to talk about... not that there's anything wrong with favourite moments. So, any ideas?

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Grissom posing in a CSI calendar. That would be a sight! That's a great scenario karu. :D

Catherine would sooo give him such a hard time about it too. But you know, she would also be the one helping him get ready for it. He'd probably be in the lab with his lab coat on. Clutching his glasses in his teeth and Cath strolling out of the lab in something sexy. That's how I see it.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh now I can totally see something like that... If only. I'd totally buy a calendar of the CSI Guys... :lol:

Grrr, I'm suffering from severe G/C withdrawals... I need to go watch some CSI, what episodes can you girls recommend for good Purejoy scenes? I have from Season 4 ep 13, seasons 5, 6 & 7. I'm thinking King Baby but we only have one little scene in it but it is cute, if I end up watching it, I think I'll just fast forward to the "I missed your Tush" Scene, it's love. <3

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^In season 4, you might want to check out Bad To The Bone, Dead Ringer, No More Bets, and with season 5, Harvest, Formalities, Ch Ch Changes, Nesting Dolls, Big Middle, Weeping Willows, In Grave Danger...just to name a few. There's little scenes in all of these. Some longer than others. Law Of Gravity is a good one in season 7, where he runs over to her and puts his arm around her when Keppler died.

Oh, if Gil had to be on a calender, I gotta say I'd like to see him get a cowboy thing going on. He could have a rope and Cath could be his target.:)

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

So I've been refreshing on my season two CSI, and although there aren't really any specific moments I like best btwn C & G, just their obvious friendship and way they work together really got my attention. It's why I started shipping them in the first place. :]

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Heather I love that "boyfriend" line. Eddie always knew the truth. :D Another scene I really like in Blood Drops is when Catherine and Gil talk about how the parents got killed in the master bedroom.

The scene may not seem romantic, but to me, it shows how their minds work in a similar way and how they can always finish each other's sentences. Two people need to have a strong bond to be able to do that. They also need to understand each other really well. Another thing I really really love about this scene is that Catherine is totally the blood expert. :)

Purejoylove, season two is actually my favorite season of CSI. As you said, there might not be that many specific moments, but the friendship and the comfortable feeling of them together made it to me. And I really don't think any PureJoy shipper wouldn't love Identify Crisis and The Finger. :D

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I just wanted to inform you guys.... that I found a CSI magazine at Borders. I read a little part that was reflecting on Catherine which states that after the BTKs... Catherine realizes that Grissom has been the only man she can rely on!!! I love there friendship... but I'm just wondering what this will all mean? If anyone has any spoilers... please feel free to PM them to me. Thanks...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I believe that's in the "Who Are You?" (or something like that) blurb in Marg's interview. :) As much as I love what's written, I don't think it's related to what's going to happen in season 9. From the content of the interview, I'd say it was probably done before the writers' strike. The Catherine blurb was basically focused on her bad luck with men, and the author/editor concluded that Gil was the only man Cath could rely on. I guess they probably liked Gil and Cath's relationship, too. :) At this moment, though, we don't have spoilers with interactions between the two characters yet.

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I love how Cath has finally realised that Gil is the only man she can rely on, after all, he has been there for her from the beginning of the show right up until now, their friendship has grown alot over the years, and through scenes like the one Erica posted we can see just how close they are. It's cute scenes like that, that guys us hope... :lol: I'm hoping come season 9 we atleast get more friendship scenes between Gil and Cath. <3

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

One of my fave moments is Catherine helping Gil with his tie before Eckley's dinner thingy. Her saying he needs a woman. :lol: Was she offering?

I love their scenes in "Harvest" (I think that's the one) where Lindsey was found going to Freemont sTreet... Cath and Gil sitting down and talking about Lindsey. It seemed like such a talk between parents. It was almost like Gil was Lindsey's dad and all. I just loved that moment.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That makes a very nice picture. Hey, wasn't there a scene similar to that in an episode? I think it was Early Rollout...

Grissom as a cowboy? Now there's a sight we'd all love to see! Hmm, wonder if he's got good aim? *attempts to rope Cath*

I think she was... maybe since she realized that Gil is the only man she can rely on, she's now trying to be the one woman Gil can rely on. So far, she's doing a pretty good job.

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah there was a scene like that in Early Rollout and the look on his face said it all.:devil:

I bet he has great aim cause Cath helps him practice for such occasions as the CSI Sexiest Men calendar.:D

Man, now I really want one of those calendars!

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOO back to Grissom as a cowboy and Catherine in leather :drool:
    Again, there is a sight.
    That would be a nice CSI calendar indeed! :lol:

Yes, that scene was from Early Rollout when Cath stopped by his office before her date to see if "they were good." How sweet was that? You could tell he was jealous :wtf: that's why he bit the end of his glasses.

I can see him biting his glassing trying to restrain himself around Cath ;) :evil:

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yes... Grissom and the biting of the glasses, he pondered on Catherine a lot. One of my favorite episodes was when the small town sheriff automatically assumed Cath was Grissom's wife!!!! They have such good chemistry together.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes, even a perfect stranger can see that they belong together. :lol: Loved that ep. What I loved most is that Gil did not even bother to correct the guy. :lol: He just said "she hates it when I work late" or something to that effect. Loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.