Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Nice captions guys! Here's mine...

C: *raises eyebrow* Gil, what on earth are you doing?
    G: *leans close* You did it again, didn't you? I told you I can't concentrate when you're wearing perfume.
    C: Since when do scents distract you? They're part of the job description.
    G: Cath, you know how pheremones work, right?
    C: Yes, but what does this have to do with...
    G: *slowly* You are having that effect on me.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank you very much, it's Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter Violet *just in case you didn't know.* She's such a cutie. <3

Haha, Karu, I love your caption... Hmmm... I think it's time for a new pic... How about this one..?

[​IMG]

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

G: Cath, are you sure that program worked correctly?
    C: As well as it's supposed to.
    G: So, this is what our child would look like?

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ LOL cute cap. :lol:

G: Here are photos of the body.
    C: You didn't!
    G: Oh yes I did.
    C: But...don't you think you were a little too harsh to him?
    G: That guy was staring at Tom and Bob!

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Playing a caption game in individual shipper threads is against the Shipper Central Rules. We have a caption game pinned at the top of the page. This thread is for discussion of your ship. Here's a reminder of the rules.

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

~ TalkCSI is a DISCUSSION BOARD, not a CHAT ROOM. If you wish to chat about real life, post in "real time", or even post chattier messages regarding your ship, please do so OFF the board using a medium such as MSN, AIM, YAHOO, or a chat room, or make use of the PM system here.

~ Mass posting (ie: A thread posting huge amounts in a short period of time) - Please DO NOT do this. It is unfair for your fellow posters to come back online to a huge number of posts - It may discourage them from either reading through the thread or contributing to the discussion themselves (we have this first hand from the many posters who have pm'd mods with complaints of feeling shut out of their own thread due to the high volume of posting.)

~ Let's try to keep the threads on topic. Discussion should center around the ship to which each
    thread is dedicated. General discussions regarding the series, episodes, and spoilers which do not
    directly involve your ship should take place over in the discussion forums for each series.

If you have any questions, please post them in the Questions thread pinned at the top of the page.

Thanks.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oookay. I did not know we couldn't do that. But now I do. *nods*

Okay, so here we go with new topic.

Favorite GC shipper moment that was supposed to be a shippy moment for another lot of people.

For example:

I think Butterflied is such a GC episode, even though many do not. I believe it was supposed to be written for another ship - but then I think Billy and Marg started acting and it turned into a GC episode.

What are your favorite shippy moments that were supposed to be for another ship?

7. Stepherweps

Sorry 1CSIMFan I didn't realise that it wasn't allowed. We'll stick to the rules from now on. Thanks for letting us know them.

Hmm.. I haven't seen Butterflied, enlighten me as to what happened in the scene your talking about.

Well one of my fave shippy moments and I'm sure that of alot of other in here is the bowtie scene in Formalities, that was such an adorable scene, and like many people, if we didn't know better, we'd think that G/C were a couple in that ep, that makes it so much better. :D

Another fave scene of mine is at the end of Cross Juresdictions when Cath comes back and Gil is all dressed up, and he tells her it's for her. :D That was so cute. If any of you ladies know the dialogue for that scene would you be able to post it for me please?

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Here's the dialogue from Cross-Jurisdictions....

Cath: Hello
    Gil: Hey.....nice tan.
    Cath: Nice suit.
    Gil: Yeah, well, I knew you were comin' back today so I dressed up.
    Cath: Yeah, right.
    Gil: Really....what?
    Cath: Nothing, it's just uh...unusual to see you dressed like that.
    Gil: I had to go to the chief's funeral.
    Cath: Missed me that much huh?
    *Cath walks away and Gil watches her and grins*

Such a great Purejoy moment:)...I want more of these kinds of scenes.

I think for me, Early Rollout was a shippy episode for G/C rather it was meant to be or not...that look that he gave her at the end as she walked away was pure lust. It said it all. You could feel the heat radiating from that scene.:drool:

9. Stepherweps

Thanks 4_H, that has to be one of my favourite G/C scenes, it was so cute. I seen it, and was like awww!! Like you, I'm hoping for more scenes like this, it shows their friendship, but it can also be seen as a shippy moment, which is always great. :D

Hehe, I suck, what is the scene you're talking about in Early Rollout? I'm not sure that I've seen that ep...

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I actually did think that Cath and Gil were a couple... in fact, I mistook them for husband and wife! *sighs* If only...

By the way, my favourite scene... hmm... I'd say Cross Dressing Carp, all 'cause of Cath saying do I know how to turn you on or what? Classic Catherine... though I would have loved to see Gil's reaction. Do you think he would have blushed?

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, I thought they were husband and wife too when I first started.

HMM favorite PureJoy moment???

King Baby and the "I missed your tush" scene. A classic

Butterflied "got silk?" "Now that we have fed you, let's talk about a shower." <<< HMM wonder what she really meant. :lol:

I'll have to come back with more.

Bummer about the caption game, but I'll check out the SC game.
    Thanks ICSIMfan :D

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

There are too many PureJoy moments for me to pick just one or a few. They're all my favorites. :D Lame. I know. :lol: One of the most recent ones for me is in the season 8 premiere Dead Doll where they were looking for Sara in the desert. Catherine walked up to Gil from behind, and Gil asked her "where is she, Catherine?" That said a lot. Catherine is always there for Gil, even at a tough time like this, and while some people might not see it the way I do, to me this one single question just proved that Catherine is his constant. The one he turns to when he is facing problems and needs support. :)

Hey maybe it's time to continue with the episode-by-episode PureJoy scene discussion? I remember we were on the season 1 episode Who Are You?. If we go from there, the next episode will be Blooddrops. It's one of my all-time favorite CSI episodes ever. :)

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

It's the episode where they get in an argument because she didn't tell him about the money that Sam gave her. Then at the end she was all dressed up cause she was going on a date with some guy and she stopped by Gil's office to ask if they were ok and he told her they'd be fine. Then she started to walk away and he asked her if she was going out (the look on his face when he asked made me feel so sorry for him). She told him she had some unfinished business to attend to and walked off. Gil leaned sideways and bit the tip of his glasses while he watched her walk away. Great, great scene.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Erica, Blooddrops is one of my favorite episodes too. :D

Poor Cath had to come home so late to see Lindsey with Eddie. The cute smile on her face when Eddie told her he and Lindsey had pancakes for dinner. Then her phone rings...

Eddie: "How is your boyfriend?"

He knew how tight Grissom and Cath were back then.

15. Stepherweps

Aww, that does sound like a cute scene... Hmmm... I wanna see that ep now... I really wanna see the earlier seasons, sounds like I've missed out on a whole lotta Purejoy scenes. What season do you Ladies think has been the best season for Purejoy?

I have to agree with you Heather, about the "I missed your tush" scene, that was a cute one, and like yours, one of my all time fave Purejoy scenes. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.