Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyy all!

sorry its been so long.. its been a busy summer.
all i can say is that you all are hilarious! :) and second, there better be some good C/G moments in S8.. im so excited! :D

ok, I watched Cross-Jurisdictions last night
Cath: Miss me that much huh?
Gil: (thinking) YES :D because you know he did

After all that talk about him being dressed up because he knew she was coming back that day... HHHMMM (I wonder how he knew?? ;) )

Welcome back CSI-Fan-Forever. Love your icon!

Ah yes, h, Cross-Jurisdictions. What a GC episode.

Actually, some fun little things that popped into my mind as I was playing the CSI game:

PureJoy: Slippery When Wet

PureJoy: Caution! Beware When Wet

^^ROFLMAO! I love your mind.

CSI_Fan_Forever, welcome back! Btw, in future can I call you cassie? It's shorter :D

hhunter said:
ok, I watched Cross-Jurisdictions last night
Cath: Miss me that much huh?
Gil: (thinking) YES :D because you know he did
Oh this scene is easily in my top 5, they were so checking each other out. And the look that cath gave him when she was walking out of his office, I swear she was saying "Come get me"

Gil: I'll take Cath on stage.
First things, hi again Luna, and second thing, HOW WEIRD, I swear people are raiding my brain, I was just about to come and post that. You thought stealerer! ;)

Ahhh Cross Jurisdictions, I lurve that ep :D He calls her 'dear' again :D Woo yeah. Funny thing, I was at work the other day, and saw someone who I hadn't seen for AGES, anyway, one of the first things he said to me was 'Nice tan' LOL.

It's gonna be hard to choose the next thread title, cuz we had the whole "eggs" thing and now we got the wetness. :devil:

Gil: I'll take Cath at the top of the stairs.
Cath: I'll take Gil on the stairs.

^^Omg, they're gonna be plenty sore after that, not that they'll care :lol:

I doubt we can have wetness in our new thread title, just the word itself will be hard to keep below the pg-13 meter :devil:

19ams87 said:
Funny thing, I was at work the other day, and saw someone who I hadn't seen for AGES, anyway, one of the first things he said to me was 'Nice tan' LOL.
Was he wearing a suit? lol

^^ Unfortunatly he wasn't, but I was soooo damn tempted to say it anyways, just for the hell of it! Think I just said something along the lines of 'Nice salmon.' LOL, he doesn't tan, he goes red soooo, go figure LOL.

Maybe if we make it something subtle, oh who are we kidding, we don't do subtle over here.

Cath: I'll take Gil loudly :devil:

Thanks Drumchik! .. Good to be back :) I was missing a lot of exciting stuff!

Thanks to you too rebec! :) .. and yess, of course. Cassie is my name after all! :D

Us, doing subtle? As if! ;)

Actually, the thought of Gil taking Cath on the stage, makes me think of BtK Part 1, because if they were going to take each other on a stage, I pick THAT stage. That was so pretty and the shot of them just rising up on the stage - hello hotness!

*waves* Hey ya Cassie! Nice to see you back! <3

The idea of Catherine and Gil on the stage makes me feel hot. lol. Now, imagine them rising up on the stage elevator...taking each other. :devil: Ooooh that gives me another idea! *lightbulb moment*

Gil: I'll take Catherine in an elevator. :D

NO NO NO ERICA YOU ARE STEALING MY THOUGHTS! Honestly, was just bout to post that. You scary mama. ;)

*tips hat in Cassie's direction* Evenin guv'na! Welcome back, pull up a cushion and come lay with us in the gutter.

Cath: I'll take Gil in his tux. (Cuz god knows I would)

ooo Formalities

Gil: I'll take Cath in her evening dress ( or out of it)
Cath: I'll take Gil in his bowtie.. ;) :devil:

and the stage thing, that is funny. I was thinking more like the 'date' they had in Living Doll at the comedy show.

Another one

Gil: I'll take Cath on a date
Cath: I'll take Gil... afterwards... ;)

EricaSJ said:
*waves* Hey ya Cassie! Nice to see you back! <3

The idea of Catherine and Gil on the stage makes me feel hot. lol. Now, imagine them rising up on the stage elevator...taking each other. :devil: Ooooh that gives me another idea! *lightbulb moment*

Gil: I'll take Catherine in an elevator. :D

well helloo erica ! <3. .. LOL.. your post made me laugh! .. mmm i definitely like the way you think! .. and apparently you too drumchik ! FREAKYY. :)

hahaa!! hello Ams !! :D

Just watching A Night At The Movies and...it gave me some...ideas :devil:

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the back row.
Cath: I'll take Gil in the front row. ;)

Haha. I love the "I'll Take Catherine on a date" and then "I'll take Gil...afterwards". Perfect.

We know that Catherine is supposed to be an "animal in bed" (Thank you Marg for that image), but something tells me that Gil might stop her in her tracks and might even make her speechless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back