Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricaSJ said:
Duh ams. I didn't steal your thoughts. PureJoy shippers just share the gutter and are good neighbors. :D I love everyone's ideas especially Heather's. Hmmm a date and afterwards sounds just great to me!

This is random, but it's sizzling hot...

Gil: I'll take Catherine on a hammock.

Thanks to Anne's (sizzling hot as well) fic "Bodies in Motion". :devil:

On a different note, people know me in person may know that I'm picky when it comes to fanfics. And today I'm recommending you guys a fanfic I just read which I thought was really great. It's called If That's What It Takes. Go read it. You'll love it. I promise...27dayz! Why didn't you tell us about it?! *folds arms and glares* LMAO. It's such a great story. Props to you! <3

This fanfic is sooo amazingly good! :D ahhhhh!

oh i'm glad you're in good moods. i missed GC interactions in S7 too.

how i would love Cath to approach Grissom about Sara. it would be probably one of my favorite moments on the whole show ever. and i'm almost 100% sure this will happen regardless if she lives or dies. Cath is Grissom's closest friend this kind of conversation is a must.

so yeah, i'm really looking forward to the new season.

Wow, everyone's coming back in here :) That's awesome.

They may stray, but they always come back to PureJoy ;)

PureJoy: It's just that good.
PureJoy: Always there

Gil: I'll take Catherine on a tire swing...

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the grass
Cath: I'll take Gil in the pool

Ooh.. and..

Gil: I'll take Cath in her bikini

Welcome, GSRfanatic, to Purejoy, the ship that sails deep within the gutters! Haha... Nice to have you. Don't mind the insanity. We're all harmless. ;]

*looks around* Muppets? Who? :lol: Well, I think I might know who you're talking about, ams. ;)

Tire swing is a cool...wait no, HOT idea, Anne. I love it. Hmmm how about...

Cath: I'll take Gil on the hood of the SUV.

Wait, that sounds familiar. Did someone write it in a fanfic, too?

haha, thanks again
all of these lil quotes are hilarious, i love it
i love you guys
now i know where to come for some good guttery giggles!

like my alliteration there?

Gil:I'll take Sara for dinner, and have Cath for dessert.

(dunno if that really works)

EricaSJ I'm sorry I haven't been in here in a while. It's been a little hectic. I'm glad u liked my fic.

Welcome to all the newbies. It's always nice to have some new blood in here.

Its also nice to see we have a GSR shipper in here. It gives a new perspectinve and everything. So welcome GSRfanatic25. I think ur quote works :).

Gil: I'll take Catherine on top of my desk.
Catherine: I'll take Gil anywhere. :devil:

lol I'm liking the 'I'll takes...' very original.

Gil: I'll take Catherine behind a bush. (Like that scene in 'And then there were none' where Cath helps Gil up from behind the car and bush.)

Cath: I'll take Gil on a slope

I have a question that it probably going to make you all think I'm either stupid or just slow. Why do you call it Purejoy? I've thought about it, and I just can't figure it out!
I also just wanted to say that I love the title of this thread, I loved that scene and I'm glad you guys put it to good use.

Hi BrookeSidle, never seen you here before. Purejoy is gil+cath in another language (greek, I think) but I forgot who's the pure and who's the joy *hits head on wall* but they are one so it doesn't really matter.

Hello Adzix! And welcome, GSRfanatic. It's so cool to have a gsr in here who joins in our game :lol:

Great new ideas! Let's never get clean :D

Cath: I'll take gil in a jacuzzi (extra vibrations :devil:)
Gil: I'll take cath on a roller coaster

Cath: I'll take gil in a jacuzzi (extra vibrations )
whew, make me...nvm, that's hot

i love this game, i love being in the gutter haha

Cath: I'll take Gil on the hood of teh Denali
Gil: I'll take Cath anywhere,anytime, anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back