Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too, I think that Gil might just surprise her.
He is a scientist but I'm sure when he puts his mind to it, he can be creative...(ooo more Lady Heather images again, sorry) :D

Who knows, Cath might be able to surprise Gil too... ;)

Duh ams. I didn't steal your thoughts. PureJoy shippers just share the gutter and are good neighbors. :D I love everyone's ideas especially Heather's. Hmmm a date and afterwards sounds just great to me!

This is random, but it's sizzling hot...

Gil: I'll take Catherine on a hammock.

Thanks to Anne's (sizzling hot as well) fic "Bodies in Motion". :devil:

On a different note, people know me in person may know that I'm picky when it comes to fanfics. And today I'm recommending you guys a fanfic I just read which I thought was really great. It's called If That's What It Takes. Go read it. You'll love it. I promise...27dayz! Why didn't you tell us about it?! *folds arms and glares* LMAO. It's such a great story. Props to you! <3

We all think the same eh Erica? Man I lurves the gutter.

Gil: I'll take Cath in the gutter. MWAHAHA.

I always post in the Billy thread and one of my mates over there (whos very GSR) posted this, about G/C btw.

They have such a naughty little look in their eyes and it brings out my cheeky Grissom!

Hell yeah, she was talking about A Night At The Movies. It's good shippers of GSR can see where we comin from.

i think gil and cath do have chemistry, imo it's like theyve been friends forever and who doesn't flirt w/ someone they're comfortable
if i wasn't a gsr fan, i'd be for cath and griss, for sure

*Hell yeah, she was talking about A Night At The Movies. It's good shippers of GSR can see where we comin from. * as long as you can do the same for us!

lol it's great to meet a GSR fan in this thread who doesn't just pop in and say "ya'll think they're good for each other? HAHAHAHAHA GSR4evah!" (Um yes, believe me, we've had that before, and not only once.) So howdy, GSRfanatic. *waves* :D

I can see where you guys are coming from. I'm not blind and I can see TPTB's intention to hook up Grissom and Sara. It's just I don't see the romantic kind of chemistry between the two characters so whatever TPTB do (even really hooking them up) is vain to me. They are, and will always be teacher and student in my opinion, just like my couple will always remain good old friends to some other viewers. No offense, it's just the way I see it. Good thing is I don't bash and I do respect other people's opinions as long as they don't provoke us or try to sell their ships everywhere (which is really annoying, and a few names pop up in my mind immediately). I have no interest in wasting my time attacking other ships and defending/selling my own. ;)

Back on topic...

Cath: I'll Take Gil at a PAFcon. :devil:

Btw the 2007 PureJoy Video Awards are open for votes now. We've got some really nice videos for your consideration. Go cast your votes right here! :D

thank you for the welcome
i think it's stupid for anybody to try to force their ship on someone else
it's all good, semi-clean fun
and it's just fiction after all
i think the whole team has such great chemistry that it's easy to see from almost any shippers point of view... even some of the male/male female/female stuff. (is there a term for that?)

power to all shippers. let tptb do what they want to do, and we'll fantacize any way we like!!

Ah the hammock. Such memories.

The gutter? Now that could get dirty...

Haha! PAFcon. Love it.

Fantasies are great, aren't they GSRfanatic? It's cool that we can all ship our own stuff and live and let live. So welcome into the thread ;) It gets very gutter-like around here - we're very dirty. I blame Gil and Catherine. They started it.

And yes, vote at the vid awards. It rocks. As does Lady E.

Gil: I'll take Cath and make her fantasies come true.

hey y'all. i haven't lurked in here for a while. how are the PureJoy moods before the new season?

Adzix: Oh we're good! :) We're PureJoy-ed up for the season premiere! :p

Gil: I'll take Cath in the gutter.
Cath: I'll take Gil in the closet. :devil:

haha, gutter-like is just fine w/ me
i'll prolly be a silent observer most of the time, because your posts are all so funny, i couldn't stay away
Gil: I'll take Cath in the gutter.
Cath: I'll take Gil in the closet.
that's great!! :cool:

Again, welcome GSRfanatic25 I does get a little *coughadultcough* around here, but we don't mind.

Hey, I think it's pretty cool that you ship GSR and yet come here and hang out with us too... YOU ROCK :D

ok, more ...

Gil: I'll take Cath to dinner
Cath: I'll take Gil afterwards... ;)

hehe it's just all fictitious fun
and you guys are funny
i like dirtiness, i live in the gutter most of the time
i think i would *SQUEE* if griss and cath were there!!

Gil: I'll take Cath on the layout room table!
Cath:...er, sounds good to me!

oh, I forgot the lovely Adzix was here too ;)

More, since I have nothing else to do ;)

Gil: I'll take Cath in the SUV
Cath: I'll take Gil on Ecklies desk :eek:

Well hello there to both GSRfanatic & Adz! Nice to have some different people in here, I get sick of these muppets I have to put up with all the time...LOL, JOOOOKING! I love you all really *hugs*

LMAO Erica, I think you'll probs know what i'm laughing at. *goes silent*

To answer you Adz, i'm feeling pretty good about S8, a lot of people (not just us loons) said they missed the dynamic between G/C in S7 (possibly because there was so little of it...grrrr) if TPTB listen to the fans, hopefully we'll get some more G/C interaction. Bless my optimism.

Gil: I'll take Cath on my desk.
Cath: I'll take Gil in the rain.

Who are you calling a 'muppet??' ams :eek:

I am also holding out hope for some good ol' fun, flirty, sexy banter between Cath and Gil. It's been too long since they have had a episode or even a scene together like that

But... here's to hope for Season 8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back