Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was really dirty, but good one, Anne. I knew we could count on you. :lol:

Cath: I'll take Gil with peanut butter AND ice cream...in that order.

lol sounds like heaven and hell. :D

Dirty? Me? I'm an angel.

So I finished ANOTHER WIP. I'm working my way through them.

Peanut butter and icecream? Well...in that case...

Gil: I'll take Cath and clean her up...

^ Yeah right. An angel with horns. :devil:

Glad that you finished another WIP. You have way too many to finish. lol. People, Anne finally finished Glimpses. It has a very nice ending (requested by me mwahahaha) and I believe you will get to read it on the graveshift csi website very soon. :D

Cath: I'll take Gil to my bathroom and have him clean me up...

Hey guys, i just thought i'd drop by and show my support for the lovely couple ;)

Gil and Cath make such an awsome pair...i hope they get more intimate scenes together next season!

Hey Welcome NightmareAnatomy

welcome to PureJoy, a silly, fun ship :D

Ok, onward...

Love the peanut butter and ice cream...YUMMMY (and dirty at the same time)

GIl: I'll take Cath to the refridgerator
Cath: I'll take Gil with chocolate sauce and nothing else :devil:

Cath: I'll take Gill in leather chaps :devil:

I haven't read them all, so I apologize if it was already said...it was the first thing that popped into my head. :lol: I freaking love that eppy...

Hi guys! It's been quite awhile, got caught up in other stuff and I really missed it here. I see that you gals are having plenty fun ;) So, to start off with the game...

Gil: I'll take cath on the roof
Cath: I'll take gil deep :devil:

I've been rewatching S2, so I'm in total gc high mode what with Stalker , burked, cats in the cradle, BOP, Identity crisis ....you get the idea

I've also finished watching S6 and I must say, although few, there are some pretty good gc stuff in the 2nd half of the season ...was really pleased with the starting of I Like to Watch where cath was filling gil in on the reality tv shooting and asking him not to get their jobs busted...that's so classic gc :lol:

There's more, but I think I'll spare you all from the endless rant....for the time being :D

Welcome NA, glad to see you drop by and show your support. Cath and Gil are certainly one cute couple. :D And OMG rebec is that you? *rubs eyes* Welcome back! I've thought about you a lot hehe. You're right about season 2. So full of PureJoy. Those episodes you mentioned were absolutely some of the PureJoy highlights in the season. :) I loved I Like to Watch, too. In fact, it was one of my faves in season 6, but sometimes I think I'm probably the minority here. :lol: Hmmm on the roof...yeah great place. lol.

xf that was a good one. I don't think I've seen it before. Good for you. :D

Gil: I'll take Cath on the wall.

*whispers* If Anne is an angel, then I am, too. :devil:

rebec, that Catherine one is VERY good. I'll bring it full circle with...

Gil: I'll take Catherine deeply.

Erica- *salutes you* We'll be angels together :D

Anne and Erica ....angels....ROFLMAO!

Erica , I'm glad that I was missed but I'm not sure I wanna know what made you think about me, I have a feeling it won't do my reputation any good :lol:

Glad that you all liked my contributions :D, I've got a new one

Gil: I'll take cath at a different angle (inspired by Erica's mention of the wall...hail to RS :D )

Season 6 wasn't my favorite... but "I Like To Watch" was one of my favorite eps too, Erica. :]

Gil: I'll take Catherine all night long :devil:

Hehe no worries rebec, I just...thought of you sometimes. :D How have you been btw? And I love both your examples rebec and Purejoylove. They are very, very naughty. :devil: Oh I'm glad that someone loves I Like to Watch just as I do. I think one my favorite parts from that episode was when Cath and Gil walked into the elevator and Gil told the reporter that there were too many forensics shows and the doors just closed :D Another one is when they talked in the hall way and went into his office with camera following them around. Catherine wasn't comfortable about the camera and that was so cute.

Catherine: I'll take Gil over and over again, and again, and again...

Oh yeah! Who could miss out the whispering scene? I loved the fact that they had to get real close to whisper to each other, and those cautious looks that they were throwing over their shoulders :D if I hadn't heard what they were saying I'd think that they were planning something naughty :devil:

You know, when they finally escaped into gil's office, they were literally one step away from kissing...it kind of reminds me of coolcatz fav "one step away from pregnancy" scene in F&L :lol:

And speaking of F&L ...

Gil: I'll take cath from the back

EricaSJ said:
Catherine: I'll take Gil over and over again, and again, and again...
Warrick will have to supervise the next shift because gil and cath will not be fit for work. :lol:

ooo season 2. Good PureJoy episodes

I do like Season 6. It did have some good episodes.

I like to Watch, Shooting Stars, the first part of Room Service

they had some good C/G moments

now continuing with Season 6...

Gil: I'll take Cath out in the desert
Cath: I'll take Gil (without that hat) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back