Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back luvincsi, you've been thread cheating on us again havent you?! :p loooove that icon. Zexy.

I watched Recipe for Murder last night 'male into female parts' UFF, how sexy is that?! Love how he looks at her like 'yeah I getcha' ;) take note that he has no shirt under those overalls :devil:

And PureJoy is always dirty baby :devil:

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the kitchen. Sigh, this really is too easy mwahaha.

he he he :devil:

Gil: I'll take Cath with MY MALE PARTS
Cath: I'll take Gil with HIS MALE PARTS

Season 1-3 full of PureJoy Hotness :D

I signed the petetion too!

Gil: I'll take Cath with a bottle of chocolate sauce. :D

Luvin: Very cute icon! :) Makes me happy of its Grillow-ness!

That's a great icon, luvincsi. Very nice for a beginner. I can't wait to see more icons made by you. <3

Is it me or is it getting hot here? With the "male into female parts" talk? :lol: I luuuuurve that episode. So full of PureJoy loving, and he asked her to have dinner with him at the end. :D

Loving everyone's examples, too. You guys are great, always come up with amazing ideas. :) Call me old-fashioned, but...

Gil: I'll take Cath with garters. :D

lol Recipe For Murder was great.

Gil: I'll take Catherine at dinner.

Catherine: I'll take Gil with dessert.

What? *smiles innocently* He was the one who asked her for dinner.

I am so glad you guys liked my icon. :) I was so happy that I made another one. ;)

besideu.jpg

I really like the pic I used for this icon when I saw it. During the darkest times, they are able to be there for each other - to be a shoulder to cry on. That's love! - Purejoy love! :D

Too bad for me. I haven't seen Recipe for Murder. I missed a lot of epis and I believe most of them full of Purejoy goodness. :(

And sorry, 19ams87 for thread cheating. :(

Another great icon, luvincsi.

And OMG, you haven't seen Recipe for Murder? You definitely, definitely need to see that one.

Lots of handy hints on plumbing.

Gil: I'll deal with Catherine's plumbing.

Hehe you definitely should make more icons, lvuincsi. I love the second one as well. I think you may make a great icon maker. :) And go watch Recipe for Murder. You will just love it. Some of the C/G conversations are really great. But then again, when aren't they? lol.

You reminded me of DJ's fic about plumber, Anne. See? I'm dragged in to the gutter again. :lol:

Cath: I'll take Gil's male part with my female part. :devil:

EricaSJ said:
Hehe you definitely should make more icons, lvuincsi. I love the second one as well. I think you may make a great icon maker. :) And go watch Recipe for Murder. You will just love it. Some of the C/G conversations are really great. But then again, when aren't they? lol.

You reminded me of DJ's fic about plumber, Anne. See? I'm dragged in to the gutter again. :lol:

Cath: I'll take Gil's male part with my female part. :devil:

PureJoy - The Ship that Brings a Whole New Aspect to Dirty Plumbing...

True, Anne, very true. :D

I saw that they've already released a few photos from CSI: NY's new season premiere. I wonder when the CSI ones will come out? I'm dying for some good PureJoy.

Nah, I was talking about episode promo pics. I don't really expect to see any cast promos this season. There's no cast promo from CSI: NY yet, either.

EricaSJ said:
Nah, I was talking about episode promo pics. I don't really expect to see any cast promos this season. There's no cast promo from CSI: NY yet, either.

Sounds to me like they're all just slack...talking about slack...

Gil: I'll take Catherine tightly. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back