Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually...ams, just scroll up and the cover is posted in one of my previous posts. lol. That's really good for a cover. Melikes.

And lmao Heather, that was just dirty. I don't have any other words to describe that. Just dirty! Thats a lot. You definitely knew I'd love it. :lol:

Anyone interested in more "I'll take..." examples?

EricaSJ said:
Actually...ams, just scroll up and the cover is posted in one of my previous posts. lol. That's really good for a cover. Melikes.

And lmao Heather, that was just dirty. I don't have any other words to describe that. Just dirty! Thats a lot. You definitely knew I'd love it. :lol:

Anyone interested in more "I'll take..." examples?

You mean ones like this...

Gil: I'll take Catherine in my tub... :devil:

Thanking you both Erica & Anne, I shall check that out in a secondo.

*sigh* Purejoy is a dirty ship, we can't help it, not our fault they'e both so hawt.

And of course we're interested in more 'i'll take' examples.

Gil: i'll take Catherine on my sofa...

Ladies, there is a petition to get G/C together in S8, it's ffrom the official CSI message boards but I think it's actually gonna get sent off. So click here to show your support! :S

Wow I really like what's written in the petition. The author did a great job. If you're reading this, THANK YOU. I wish some of the people who signed the petition could be as calm and reasonable as she is, though. I really don't think it will help if you just keep saying how you dislike another ship. This is where you express your love for PureJoy and tell people why you think Cath and Gil should hook up. So do it! :D

Continuing with the game...

Catherine: I'll take Gil in a roleplay.

^^ me too Erica, really well written, i'm gonna post it at BTA too so we can get as many peeps as possible to sign it. And yeah, people should just put positive stuff on thier and not include other ships. C'mon people, get signing it, and let's do it constructivly :D

Onwards with le game...

Gil: I'll take Cath in public.

Hello!
Sorry I havent visited the thread for a really long time. :(

But I've watched lots of epis and most of them have really good Purejoy scenes. :D And I think it was really cute when they shared Gris' glasses (or was it Cath's?) in Living Doll. :)

I saw that petition too. Whoever wrote that did an incredible job. :D

Ok, on with the game...

Cath: I'll take Gil in coveralls (Grissom vs the Volcano )
Gil: I'll take Cath in her CSI VEST :)

In Ecklie's office? Really? I love it :D

That petition is really well written. Kudos to whoever did it.

Welcome back luvincsi :D

h - definitely the vest and the coveralls :D

How about...

Cath: I'll take Gil in a backwards baseball cap
Gil: I'll take Cath in her coveralls ;)

Glad to see you again, luvincsi, and those were Gil's glasses. ;) I loved that scene, too. It was so very cute and comfortable. They looked just like an old married couple, as always. :D

In Ecklie's office huh? That's so naughty, but I absolutely love it. Sounds very exciting. :lol: And Cath's coveralls are going to be a big challenge for Gil, but I bet he'd love it hehe.

Cath: I'll take Gil in the backseat.

I signed the petition too! I really liked the reasons that the author gave for shipping Grillows. It was very well written. I hope it does get back to the producers. Maybe they will start to see things our way. (It's a long shot, but, hey, anything's possible).

Gil: I'll take Catherine to the alter!

Catherine: I'll take Gil onscreen!

Thanks for welcoming me back guys. :)

They looked just like an old married couple, as always.
I agree with you, Erica. :) And they just look so cute + sweet! :)

And I've been reading your "game" and I can't just help but laugh. :lol: And I like this - when Purejoy goes Dirty! :devil: :lol:

BTW, I made a Purejoy icon. :) It's my first time ever to make icons and I came up with this one:

purejoyicon.jpg

It's my i-am-so-sorry-for-not-visiting-the-thread gift. :)

^^ I really like that luvincsi great icon..

Continuing with the game

Gil: I'll take Catherine and her glasses
Cath: I'll take Gil and his glasses (back to my place ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back