Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
27dayz said:
You know I love reading stories where Cath and Gil are doing naughty things together.

They are quite entertaining :lol:

Actually, a little while ago, I got the nerve to write a fic like that on fanfiction . net.

Gil: I'll take Catherine on the layout room table.

Continuing with Lady Heather...

Catherine: I'll take Gil with a straw up his nose.

Catherine on the layout room table. I like the way you think LOL! :devil:

lol I've always thought there was more to that table ever since I saw Caged where Doc Robbins asks Nick about the layout room table. To quote Doc Robbins in Caged:

Doc: This table would give an excellent view of a body.

I'm sure Gil agrees.

Gil: I'll take an excellent view of Catherine's body.

27dayz said:
lol I've always thought there was more to that table ever since I saw Caged where Doc Robbins asks Nick about the layout room table. To quote Doc Robbins in Caged:

Doc: This table would give an excellent view of a body.

I'm sure Gil agrees.

Gil: I'll take an excellent view of Catherine's body.

I'm sure he would! :D

I was just watching Cherry Pie again - ROFLMAO "My uterus needs a break!" :devil:

lol thanks for that, 27dayz. I really like the idea and I'm sure Gil will enjoy the view, very much. *points at avvie*

btw has anyone seen the cover for season 7 DVD boxset yet? Despite that you may not like season 7, you'll love this cover. Hehe.

Erica: thanks for the cover and also, I want to say that beyond-imagination is an amazing caps site. :) Hands down beats csi-caps. *whistles innocently*

The cover is awesome, because WE OWN IT! GRILLOWS OWNS IT, because we rule! :D

Hi hi welcome back kms, really glad to see you again. ;) Thanks for the nice comment on the cap site. I'm getting another episode ready right now so there will be an update tonight. :)

And heck you're so right. We rule. :D

Gil: I'll take Catherine with liquid latex.

Did I just say that? :devil:

EricaSJ said:
Glad you recognized that, Caroline. We're not just naughty, but dirty. Hehe. Blame Cath and Gil. ;) And Anne, don't play angel. No one is going to believe you anyway. What does one of your LJ icons say again? "I'm an angel, honest. The horns are just there to keep the halo straight"? :lol:

This is for Heather...

Gil: I'll take Catherine with Lady Heather.
:lol:

Erica: you're welcome! :) We totally rule and the cover is... of Grillows because we sell (eg. sex sells :devil:).

:) Ahhh, glad to be back!

Definitely the hottest ship for me. Nothing else on this show compares with my ship. Well, except for Catherine's hotness maybe. lol. You're so right kms, we totally rule and our ship sells. :D

Okay, since my latest "I'll take..." example was related to SoLV, let's try another one that's related to the same episode...

Gil: I'll take Catherine covered with chocolate.

You know, because she's his grasshopper. And we all know that Gil's favorite dessert is chocolate covered grasshoppers. :devil:

WOW, because YOU know that would be hot. :devil:

Thanks Erica :D

This one is for the RS's

Gil: I'll take Cath's Cherry Pie :lol:

Well hullo my dear PJ fans, Amys back in the PJ house of love :devil: As most of you probs know i've been in Spain the last week, i'm verrry burnt lol! Had a fantastic time, sad to be home really. Anyways...

On the holiday note,
Gil: I'll take Catherine on the beach :D

Damn right we're the hottest ship! We do have a lotta sexy moment, no bugger can deny that :D

*dies* Ohhhh my god, the season seven DVD cover is HOT! Even though season seven wasn't close to being one of my favorites... I think I might just have to get it for the cover. ;]

Welcome back, ams!

*sreams house down* SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Seriously can someone PM a link or something? I'm gonna have to get it to complete my collection even though I doubt i'll actually watch most of it.

Btw ladies, i'm in the process of writing a new fic, first chaptrs up at my LJ and Graveyard Shift if anyone wants to read and get back to me. And if anyone wants to read it that doesnt have my LJ etc, PM me and I shall copy and paste it. :D

hhunter said:
WOW, because YOU know that would be hot. :devil:

Thanks Erica :D

This one is for the RS's

Gil: I'll take Cath's Cherry Pie :lol:

Mwahaha. I love that one.

Ams, check out bta in the multimedia forum. There's a link to the Season 7 DVD discussion and the pic is in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back