Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody say jealousy? oh yes, Grillows is great when it comes to that. Assume Nothing comes to mind when they are at the club and the dancer is flirting with Grissom. While Catherine's on the phone she never takes her eyes off him and the way she drags him away... ;) "He already is, sweetheart" the way she calls the dancer sweetheart is so...meee-ow! catfight anybody?!

I really love the jealousy thing they've had on the show.
Yup me too, shows they shoulda been more than friends right!? I watched After The Show (LOL, I wrote 'After The ShoweR' first LOL) and theres a bit of maybe jelously/protectiveness in that. When whatshisface (the killer bloke lol) comes back into the interogation room after cutting his wrists and stares at Cath and Gil says 'Take him to...' lol I can't remember the rest of the line lol. You get my drift though :D

I also think that a lot of them time both Catherine and Gil hide their jealousy through anger, both at each other and at other people.
Absolutly, that is a great discription of the pair. Weeping Willows, like you said is a perfect example, he is obviously jelous/hurt whatever. I just get so pissed off with Griss cuz he just stresses at her with those smarmy comments. I always swear so much when I watch that ep lol.

Btw, i've posted some of my very first fic on my LJ (ams1987) if anyone can be arsed to read it lol. Wouldn't mind some feedback, good and bad lol. :D

Weeping Willows is the perfect example of his jealousy. He condems her for 'having a life' I think it might have been different if Adam had not been a suspect like the club owner Chris. Gris still felt some pangs of guilt though I'm sure as he watched her go out (in Early Rollout )

They do play the hurt/anger/jealousy thing off really well. Both of them speak with their eyes so you can see what they feel (and so can the other) without saying a word

OT- ams will go check out fic YEAH :D

hhunter said:
Weeping Willows is the perfect example of his jealousy. He condems her for 'having a life' I think it might have been different if Adam had not been a suspect like the club owner Chris. Gris still felt some pangs of guilt though I'm sure as he watched her go out (in Early Rollout )

They do play the hurt/anger/jealousy thing off really well. Both of them speak with their eyes so you can see what they feel (and so can the other) without saying a word

OT- ams will go check out fic YEAH :D

I now have a LIST of fics to check out! LOL. Look forward to them all :D

BTW, I believe the GC Ship Fic Awards are on now. Go nominate:

http://gotchemistry.com/shippingc/

OT- ams will go check out fic YEAH
Cheers hun, thanks for the nice comments, much 'preciated. I'd like as much feedback as poss so if anyone can be arsed to read even a bit of it, please do lol.

Thanks for that link Anne. Will have a peek later.

OT - Seriously, it seems like we've been on pg 9 forever! Cmmmon page 10!

I watched Recipe for Murder last night and swoooon, ain't watched that in ages. 'Male into female parts' love how they glance at each other here. :D Hmm and both in overalls *Homer drool* tis tres zexy.

19ams87 said:
OT- ams will go check out fic YEAH
Cheers hun, thanks for the nice comments, much 'preciated. I'd like as much feedback as poss so if anyone can be arsed to read even a bit of it, please do lol.

Thanks for that link Anne. Will have a peek later.

OT - Seriously, it seems like we've been on pg 9 forever! Cmmmon page 10!

I watched Recipe for Murder last night and swoooon, ain't watched that in ages. 'Male into female parts' love how they glance at each other here. :D Hmm and both in overalls *Homer drool* tis tres zexy.

I LOVE that episode. They're so flirty in that. :devil: I can only imagine what went on when they got home ;)

I just loved them both in overalls, you *KNOW* Griss isn't wearing a shirt under it. Hmmmm, Cath shoulda just jumped his boots right there I swear to god. I forgot how good that episode is. Love the ending too:

Gil: You up for dinner?!

Mwahaha, damn right she is Mr Grissom ;)

19ams87 said:
I just loved them both in overalls, you *KNOW* Griss isn't wearing a shirt under it. Hmmmm, Cath shoulda just jumped his boots right there I swear to god. I forgot how good that episode is. Love the ending too:

Gil: You up for dinner?!

Mwahaha, damn right she is Mr Grissom ;)

More importantly - is Grissom UP for dinner? ;) :devil:

^^ ok, now that is bad
he he he :lol: ;)

I need to watch Recipe for Murder again too
I do remember many flirty moments though ;)

hhunter said:
^^ ok, now that is bad
he he he :lol: ;)

I need to watch Recipe for Murder again too
I do remember many flirty moments though ;)

I can't help it if Bad Anne gets loose. Besides, it's ams fault. She was saying how Grissom wondered if Catherine was up to dinner. It just begged for someone to play ;)

GC are hot :D :devil:

he he he YIKES bad Anne is on the loose :D

and you know Grissom is up for dinner when it involves Cath and...**achem** :devil:

I'm seeing food involved somehow now too...

all your fault ams ;)

Anne honey, frankly--I love it when we're on the loose! :D And your comment about "up" just got me laughing and smiling! YAY!

Ams: It's your fault, but it also rocks--because Anne's comment definitely cheered me up! :D

Whats this, I leave you lot alone for a day and i'm getting blamed for all of this smutasticness going on?! Mwhahaha, smutty and proud baby! It's my job and I take it extremely serious, so, I ask, can I have an official name please?! Like, Smut Princess of the GCR thread. Lol, just better. I'd be smut queen but that title belongs to Anne. :devil:

I'm seeing food involved somehow now too...
OH HELL YEAH! Lemon Sorbet would be thier weapon of choice, I love that stuff, and it melts. I better schtump. *zips mouth* :devil:

Lemon sorbet....YUMMM-O :D

yes, ams it is your fault, you let the smuttiness out :D :devil:
but I love all the smuttiness ;)

I can see Catherine and Gil having lots of fun with food
**will shut up now too** ;)

We're so gonna get modslapped if we can't keep it clean. LOL

I like lemon sorbet. You know what else is good - mango. Oh yeah :)

ams, I hereby dub you smut princess. Erica's the romantic smuthead, and I'm quite happy as smut queen :D

Getting back to GC - Pledging Mr Johnson was an interesting episode because of GC fights and angst. Yay that. Imagine how much more interesting that episode would have been if G and C had been married....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back