Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...haven't been here in a while. Just final exam time, I suppose. (although I had time to post FF, :))

I guess we're just going back to ol' times and thinking about the days when everything was good and pure. Now it's...I just won't go there, I suppose. :lol: Nothing good will come out of it.

G/C Magic? Always love that. Glasses = Magic. :lol:

Season 8, where art thou?

Hi Aleh, did you upload your avatar to a webhost first? You need to put your avatar somewhere on the internet before you add it to your profile. :)

ams, here's your pic. It's a promo shot of the season 3 episode Snuff :)

And I can't remember all of that quote. I remember Gil said something about not being the most considerate person and Catherine said "I don't think so. Not just any person would walk a girl to the morgue." Maybe someone who has the book can quote that for us? ;)

'i even missed your tush'
To my knowledge that wasn't scripted either, see, Billy loves to add random GCR loving to thier scenes! :D Thanking you Billy my love!

Cheers for the pic Erica, that should do for what i'm planning *rubs hands* lol. Ooh, i've heard that quote before ^ I love Max Allen Collins, genuis.

Season 8, where art thou?
I've got pretty high hopes for S8, if any of the official CSI guys read the forum, especially the S8 Wishlist thread, then we should get a lot more GCR screentime. *fingers crossed*

got some more from TGTBATD of Cath and Gil

600b.jpg

Angry Cath

e3e7.jpg

Guilty Gil :confused: ??

I want to know exactly what he said to Cath after being 'found' at Lady Heather's ;)

Thanks to Lady Heather's Domain for the caps

^^ Ahhh, I love Cath and her "I'd SLAP you, but I think you'd enjoy it!" Oh how much does Cath rock?! Heheh, I love the way Gil looks guilty there too! ;)
To my knowledge that wasn't scripted either, see, Billy loves to add random GCR loving to thier scenes! Thanking you Billy my love!
Ams: That totally rocks! I really do love the natural way the actors interact! :)

Only Billy and Marg can pull off Gil and Cath the way we love them to be! I can't imagine anyone else playing their characters!

exactly, that's what I was thinking... that Billy seems to add the best Grissom/Cath quotes to their connection.

It's hotter, or in this case it is hotter, :devil:, when the actors have the chemistry, it just pours onto their characters

Possibly next season we will see more of their wonderful 'together-ness'

^^ Definitely! *Nods* We're in desperate need for some 'togetherness' although I think that GSR will have a HUGE effect on Grillows...

It is definitely hotter when the actors have so much chemistry--it's works so well on/off-screen! :D

Lucky us, WE GOT MARG/BILLY!

that Billy seems to add the best Grissom/Cath quotes to their connection.
Hell yeah he does, I think he just says whatever pops into that pretty head of his, god bless him!

I couldnt imagine anyone playing either G/C, its just great that they're so close friends off set and are so comfortable with each other, god I bet they have a blast on set.

Roll on S8, we better get some GC scenes in S8 thats all im saying! If Sara dies, I think Cath will still be pissed at him but she can't really shout at him after that. If she lives, I think she'll rip him a new one. Either that or be upset that he didn't tell her.

I hope so too. Some more friendly, flirty, fun between these two.

I really hope also that Cath tears into him. The hypocracy statement in TGTBATD was just the beginning as to what she could 'unleash' on him ....

So, here is a question....
What do you want her to say? Does this end their friendship?

Just a little 'food for thought' :D

Hmmm...

I wouldn't mind a little angst. :D They could be mad at each other for awhile... as long as they got together in the end. :) But that's just my wishful thinking.

I don't think it will end their friendship. They have known each other for about 20 years and they must have been through a lot together to get to this point. They fight at times, but they always make up eventually and I think that's what a true friendship is. I hope Cath will make Gil realize what kind of a big mistake he's made (not necessarily the relationship but his lectures about working ethics) and how much he's hurting the team. I really think she's the only person who's capable of doing this.

Okay, here's a question: If G and C had been married, how would G explain spending the night with Lady H?

With regard to the team finding out, I think Gil might wake up when he realises not just how much he's hurting the team, but how much he's hurting Catherine.

What do you want her to say?
I don't think i'd get away with posting that here :D I really dunno what she's gonna do, either kill him or cry lol. Roll on Season 8 I say. I don't think it'll end thier friendship, they've already been through too much to let this...thing, come between them.

I can't answer that Anne, erm, god knows! What you think?! I really dunno!

Oh I found a promo pic i'd never seen before, tis loverly. Check this out! Looks like thier about to pounce on each other :devil: God bless s1!

I don't think it will be the end of their friendship either, I just threw that out there ;) I think she'll be hurt that he did 'go behind her back' and not tell her about his relationship. I think she should be hurt since they are so close, he could have told her. That, to me, is what she would say to him.

About Lady H. You know how I feel about her, Gris and Cath :devil: If Cath/Gris were married, I don't think Cath would have a problem with Gris staying with Lady H (at least after the current cumstances). Cath and LH have a friendship and if Gil said to Cath..." She needed me." I, again just me, Don't think Cath would have the problem with him staying with her. Now, if it were someone else, I'm not so sure.

One last note, ams love the pic, it looks like they are going to pounce each other. :D

I love that promo pic. Every time I see it, I think of Brass getting down and saying: "Guys, in public. Cool down a little"

I agree with you h, I think Catherine would have said, "yeah, okay, I understand". In fact, under the circumstances, Cath would probably have gone over as well.

But I do agree with you, that if it were anyone else, I don't think she'd be quite so understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back