Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

No, Anne. What have we done to you? Why do you hate us so much?
I can not pick, give marks and everything. They're on the same level. Every single ep.

And please, don't make me think of THAT song, or I will think about it for EVER.
I mean, when I first heard it I was constantly singing it, over and over again. It became stressing, lol.

^totally true about the song...i think i'm gonna go download that. hehe. and nice location i should have thought of that... =[

So the info thing on my TV says that Keppler is with dayshift so what the heck is the big deal about this guy?

They must mean he's with dayshift at HIS lab. Because the scene they showed between him and Catherine, she was like "I don't know if that's how they do things in blah blah"

Me? Hate GC shippers? Could never happen.

It's not THAT hard of a question. Believe me, I have an idea for a couple of much harder ones. :devil:

Don't ever make me choose with Season 1. I like the whole thing, honestly. Because everything was new back then, you know? It was all fresh material, it was sort of personal, you know? I mean...besides that, there's looooaaads of GC lovin' so I can't complain. :p

No, they say that he's a new dayshift CSI...probably like the supervisor or something...and he transferred in from who cares where...

It's been slow here lately what's up with that?

The title is from the Doc being aware of what Gil and Cath get up to behind closed doors. He was talking to her about her falling asleep in Grissom's tub ;)

*puts on announcers voice* Hello and welcome to the GC ship. Where we do bowties, sleep in tubs, save lives, have incredible eye-sex and like to touch.

*snicker*

Season finale - Strip Strangler- she shot a guy for him, she was there to show her support for him, the breakfast...but ITB was a close second

Season premier- Assume nothing...Catherine translate stripper lingo for Gil, the bed...must i go on

fave season one ep- must I choose? I agree with Graveyardintern: I can't choose!
PMJ, SS, Who Are You, To Halve and to Hold, Evaluation Day, Too Tough to Die, Table stakes...etc (in no particular order)

You can't make a grillows shipper choose just one ep from one of the best GC seasons.

OMG.....I know Ive been a way since Xmas but wow a lot has happened!!
Very very late but merry xmas & happy new year guys!!!

Fav S1 Evaluation Day!!! :D

Phew... that took some time!! I cant get over the fact he didnt say goodbye!! Even if you take the ship thoughts they are still friends! Im in shock... :eek:

27dayz, ITA. By the way, you can just call me Gravey, it'll do. :p Trying to choose one episode especially from seasons 1,3,4 is bruuutal (those are my fav seasons right there) becuase it all used to be so good. If you ask me to pick my fav episode for Season 6? No question (Shooting Stars). You know? Eh. Tells you something about the ratings problem that's going down.

Oh, I'm sure they said goodbye in "private" ;).

Heehee, I love how hard these challenges seem to be for everyone.

No matter, I have another one coming up soon :)

Hey, I just watched the whole LLV ep.
The scene where Hodges and Gil are talking, and then Cath comes in...
Well, the look she gives Hodges is like "What are you doing on MY chair?" :lol:
And he KNOWS it, because he gets up on the spot, without further doubts!
:lol:

And about the talk she and Nick have in the car...Well, I'm kinda disappointed to understand that she didn't know about the relationship between Sara and Grissom.
I mean, it was pretty obvious through the whole season, but still I had some kind of hope that she didn't mention it only to respect his privacy in front of the others.
And now, it's written down that she DIDN'T know. It's like T_TB have put a fulls top to their relationship with this ep.
I am very discouraged. She's his best friend, shouldn't she supposed to know? or at least she should have suspected something.
WTF, I'm happy she was one of the first to SPECULATE about it, but really, what's wrong with them?

LOL. You never know what TPTB are thinking about these days. :D

Anyways, I think the relationship is obvious to us because it's shown in front of us, and according to Carol Mendelsohn, or one of her people, the viewers are the only people supposed to know about it. Other characters on the show have no clue because it's supposed to have been going on secretly for a while (although it bugged me to no end that Warrick was totally clueless in the veggie burger scene). I'm not sure that Catherine knows it's Sara, but I think she's positive that Gil is seeing someone. I have no interest in talking about why Gil hasn't told her about it because obviously TPTB chose to ignore the fact that she's the one who knows him best and who shares all his secrets. Well, they have changed the characters' backgrounds, several times. What else can't they change? LOL.

What I'm still happy about is that they didn't completely stop writing C/G scenes although the amount of them has been reduced to a minimum. Every time you see them share a scene, you just can't not see the strong, natural chemistry. :)

Dardeile said:
And about the talk she and Nick have in the car...Well, I'm kinda disappointed to understand that she didn't know about the relationship between Sara and Grissom.
I mean, it was pretty obvious through the whole season, but still I had some kind of hope that she didn't mention it only to respect his privacy in front of the others.
And now, it's written down that she DIDN'T know.

Heya,
I haven't seen that scene yet, cause is not out here, but when I hear this I totally agree. I think it is pretty out of character for Catherine not to know that Sara and Grissom are having some sort of relationship. She is like the mum of the whole deal and I think it is rather weird that she absolutely DIDN'T notice anything between them. I mean she was always the one in CSI that could feel those things, with like a sixth sense. And above all, Nick knows haha, he is like the worst person when it comes to feelings I think. He's the kinda guy that wouldn't recognize love when he tripped over it. (Although he did when it came to Sara, but aside of that.) So I think it should be the other way around, Cath should be telling Nicky.
But I also agree with Erica on the fact that it is very obvious to us cause we have seen it. Then it could be possible that Cath didn't know. But still I think it is weird cause she has like a sixth sense for such things, so. :D

I finished watching that scene with Nick in the SUV thinking that Catherine knew who the girlfriend was, but didn't want to let on to Nicky that she knew the particulars. She knew where he was going with the conversation, and gave Nick the answer he was looking for, but seemed to gloss over it in a joking kind of way. Then, thankfully, he went right in on her situation with Sam. I still think Catherine has put all of the clues together, she just hasn't voiced them. Her look of understanding when Sara walked in during that scene when Cath realized he was tired gives me suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back