Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

Happy Birthday Erica :D I hope you feel better

lets see favorite season endings

I'm going with Inside the Box, she was the only one who knew about his surgery and who showed up at the hospital

I did like the end of King Baby when he said he missed her tush, but as Erica has pointed out, it's not the season finale

and as for Leaving Las Vegas, it was very overdramatized in the commercials then the episode was not that dramatic
and Catherine did give him a look like "oh,so when are you leaving again, and when are you coming back" to me a very wife thing to do also

^^Hope you're feeling better already :)

If we're talking about KB then we'll be on the topic of favourite ending of an episode and there's definitely no favourite for me because there are just too many to choose from. :lol:

There is one that pops into my mind immediately though, and that's the breakfast date in BOP, the way cath was lounging on that couch tells me that they weren't just going to have breakfast :devil: I bet gil forgot all about plants after he put down the phone and walk out to see her in that...position :D :lol:

Yes, ITA. Speaking of ep endings, I find it hard to choose between BOP and KB.
But maybe I'll go with BOP, because in KB I already see a very different relationship. Less close than the one we see in BOP.
Oh, but don't forget F&L (dunno why, bue thinking of F&L makes me think of coolc...Where is she? Real life can be a real bitch)

Oh btw, before I forget, channel five UK aired a CSI Special a few days ago.. they interviewed Marg and Billy and the uploader of the vid said that the interview was taped during the filming of Season 7 "Loco Motives".

Marg said this on the interview when asked about Gil and Cath's relationship: "Catherine's relationship with Grissom-- somebody described this to me: 'they have this incredible chemistry without them doing it'." --->whoa! I must thank the person who described the GC relationship to Marg!!! lmao. :lol: Whoever said that to Marg got it right down to a T.
Then Marg adds "As actors we really enjoy working with each other because there's a lot of yin and yang going on with us as people which of course translates into character."
The interviews are on billypetersen.com (it has lots of Billy w/ a little Marg) and on allaboutmarg.com forums (has the whole Marg interview) I think the title of the special is fiveUS CSI: Inside Story.

SpikeTV is now showing PMJ and they had the "may I take your hand" scene. Now, they're walking in to DNA and dancing to Greg's music. For some reason, I don't really go back and watch season 1 very often. I had almost forgotten just how wonderfully cute and adorable CG can be. I definitely need to get out the season 1 dvds again.

Okay, we've done Season finales - interesting choices guys - I have to go with both 1 and 3 myself, because I can't make decisions, but let's try Season premieres.

Season 1 - Big cases, girls with guns, and a party interrupted at the end.

Season 2 - The Sherlock Holmes fan club kit? ;) and the Braun family are naughty.

Season 3 - Cath in a fast car and Gil with death by chocolate.

Season 4 - The vibrating bed and Sam Braun is a bad boy

Season 5 - Chris is a naughty boy. (am I sensing a theme here?)

Season 6 - Team's back together, Cath's in glasses Gil's playing perverse games

Season 7 - The circus is in town, Gil and Cath are in the theatre, Cath gets roofied, Lindsey is kidnapped and Gil plays with dollshouses.

#4...gotta love vibrating beds.

Tough choice.
For the Pilot, I thought there were too many things going on, and at the time, we didn't know the Millander case would continue to be an interesting serial.
Season 2 - Loved this one. The introduction of Sam, and delving a little bit more into Catherine's personal life made it a pleasure to view.
Season 3 - Interesting cases, plus Cath letting loose made the episode enjoyable, but nothing special in the way of a season premiere.
Season 4 - "you're back", the wink, and Cath in that hot top, and a vibrating bed made parts of this episode quite fun to watch, but yet there were parts that dragged along for me.
Season 5 - I liked most of the cases, except for Gil/Greg's. Cheating Chris and heartbroken Cath at the end - her expression almost broke my heart.
Season 6 - the team reunited, finally. Although they split with two different cases. This one really isn't among my favorites.
Season 7 - If we're counting both parts (I & II) as the season opener, then it was a good premiere. I found the beginning 2/3 of part 1 boring, only piquing my interest when Cath & Nick are at the bar - then loved part 2 as well.

So, I guess I'd have to say my pick for a single episode would be season 2, Burked.

It's hard for me, too. Plot-wise I'd go for Burked, too, but if we forget about the plot and focus on just characters, then my choice would be -no doubt- Built to Kill. It was a Catherine show. She shone through the two episodes and IMO the scene where she processed herself is one of the most powerful scenes on CSI.

Wow that's a really hard one. I'll have to take Season 4 as my first choice just because I absolutely love Season 4 and Assume Nothing. My second choice (but very very close) would have to be Built to Kill just because it was very emotional and although there really wasn't much G/C (haha), it was Cath!Drama, and I'm all for it. In terms of G/C, yes my second choice would also be Burked, just because they were in it together.

I missed the Finale discussion. My pick is Inside the Box all the way. I mean...what's a better ending than a G/C hug? Come on. Did you see the way Grissom reacted to Nick's hug. I don't think he would have done that if it was Catherine. :lol:

For Premieres go I'm torn too
Assume Nothing and All for Country
yes you can't go wrong with a vibrating bed--**giggle giggle**
But I also LOVED Bodies in Motion (Hottie and kaylyne know why :) )Cath calling Gil a pervert after the team gets back together :lol:

I just realized - as I was looking through Erica's latest caps - that we had another "tush check" in the latest episode:

Hottie, thanks for the tip :)

My choice is also Assume Nothing: major eye sex, wink, vibrating bed, jealous cath all territorial over her mad scientist....it's singing my song :lol: I kinda liked the case too, the killers being killed leading to a second killer was a good twist to the plot. If only they had continued with more GC in All for Our County it would have been an even greater two-parter premiere.

Assume nothing and Built to kill.
The first because...Oh you gotta love it. You better do. I mean, vibrating bed? That's THE hotness. And as rebec kindly reminded me...EYE SEX.

But as I am this huge Cath obsessed...I simply adore BTK. It's just like "The world IS all about her" :lol:

But then, you can not forget the "Good Morning Catherine" in Burked.

Ok, I won't pick.

No, I'll pick BTK. :D

Yup BTK is teh Cath show hehe. Although there wasn't C/G in it, it got to my list of all-time favorites easily simply for the Cath scenes... okay, and Sam. LOL. But really, Anne, it's very cruel of you to tell us to pick. You know how hard it is for us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back