Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

EricaSJ said:
Yup BTK is teh Cath show hehe. Although there wasn't C/G in it, it got to my list of all-time favorites easily simply for the Cath scenes... okay, and Sam. LOL. But really, Anne, it's very cruel of you to tell us to pick. You know how hard it is for us! :D

You think that's cruel? Wait until I tell you my next challenge :D :devil:

OMG! Anne's got something up her sleeve. Now, that's a scary thought.

Anne's always got something up her sleeve, and it's normally something smutty, so - bring it on, girl!!

IknowIknowIknow.... ARGH! SpikeTV is showing Anonymous right now with GC and Disco. Damn, I'm going to have that song running through my head again. The stare between Cath & Disco, with Gil's funny look was just so adorable. Oh how I love season 1.

I beg of you to not start that song again! ;) And smutty? Me? *adjusts halo* Surely not.

Anyway, here's the new challenge (feel free to do the other ones if you haven't already)

Pick your favorite episode from Season 1.

Pilot: Meet the CSIs

Cool Change: A little bling bling? and "I'm here, if you need me"

Crate and Burial: Happy Birthday Lindsey :)

Pledging Mr. Johnson: Hands on hips, may I take your hand - yes, it's all about the hands...and stars...and trucks

Friends and Lovers: Catherine sets Gil's paper on fire

Who Are You?: Eddie's been a bad boy.

Blood Drops: Catherine's skills shine

Anonymous: From the fish board

Unfriendly Skies: The "look" and "What an imagination you have"

Sex, Lies and Larvae: How's the body with the bugs?

I-15 Murders: What happens when you line up a bunch of toilet doors?

Fahrenheit 932: "Am I disturbing you?"

Boom: "It's all heads, no tails"

To Halve and To Hold: "Do you want to suck it? Just to be sure?"

Table Stakes: "It's playing our song"

Too Tough to Die: "Let go of her, Ed!"

Face Lift: Say hello to Tammy Felton - the first time

$35K OBO: "He likes you too"

Gentle, Gentle: The icepack

Sounds of Silence: "Don't forget again"

Justice is Served: "I'm taking it"

Evaluation Day: "You and I are going to work the head case" "Goody"

Strip Strangler: Bang bang - Catherine saves Gil's ass.

If you can't pick your favorite ep, rank them in order of preference ;)

I think you need a little more shine on that halo, Anne. Those devil horns are starting to show.

Season 1 favorite (based on PureJoy moments): PMJ
Season 1 favorite (based on overall plot/episode): Table Stakes or Boom

kaylyne said:
I think you need a little more shine on that halo, Anne. Those devil horns are starting to show.

Season 1 favorite (based on PureJoy moments): PMJ
Season 1 favorite (based on overall plot/episode): Table Stakes or Boom

Horns? Me? *bats eyelashes*

That's just very bad of you, Anne. I refuse to pick. LOL. Season 1 is my favorite season after season 2 and both of them are so full of PureJoy. No. I'm definitely not going to pick an episode. Hm.

Well, you don't have to pick only one! If you want to, you can rank all of them in order of preference :D

boy you are making this hard
I even have season 1 on DVD

I'm going with

Blood Drops
Pledging Mr. Johnson
Strip Stangler[/b]

*hands Anne polish* You really need it :lol:

If I really have to choose I'll go with Table Stakes today. My favourite may be To Halve and to hold or PMJ tomorrow :lol:

I liked the case and the GC moments were just *thud*. But then all the GC moments were great in this season and the best thing is we had at least one in every episode *sigh*

Not to forget, there were also great G/C/greg and G/C/brass moments in TS too :D

I know, I know, I know........Ain't no sunshine when she's gone ;) Reminds me of the dark and depressing mood of recent seasons :lol:

Drumchik said:
Well, you don't have to pick only one! If you want to, you can rank all of them in order of preference :D
My problem is I can't rank them in order, either. Because I can't decide which episodes I like better and which ones less. Okay, maybe I don't like Sex, Lies and Larvae that much, but the rest of the season is just awesome. I think I'll steal rebec's method, though. Um okay. My favorite season 1 episode for the day is um...erm... how about Evaluation Day?

You're a riot, Alice. :D

We did have a lot of great moments in Season 1.

Thank you for the polish, rebec. I'm sure I need it.

Ahhhh. Not that song again! *hides*

EricaSJ said:
Okay, maybe I don't like Sex, Lies and Larvae that much, but the rest of the season is just awesome. I think I'll steal rebec's method, though. Um okay.
Stealing is bad you know :lol: JK

Sex, Lies and Larvae isn't ranked high in my list either simply because of the lack of GC ;) but this epi gave me a little peek into sara's character and how gil and sara really relate to each other. I always found it funny that sara was so keen about getting the husband but ended up being grossed out by the experiment and had to turn vegetarain :lol: Anyway, that's OT.

Season 1 episodes were also great because of the team dynamics and we get to see GC fit so well into their roles as mom and dad of the team :D (I know this has been said many times but I had to get back on topic :p)

Well, since we have to do a hard choice, I'm going for :

- PMJ
- Strip Strangler
- Table Stakes
> Because of the CG moments and the interesting storylines !

Hmm, i think my favourite is Pledging Mr Johnson because it was the first ep that i saw that made me ship Gil and Cath, because it was so husband and wifey, with their little arguments and then making up :D

Then Strip Strangler because Cath rallies the team around Gil showing her support and saves Gils life, one of the best G/C scenes ever IMO, and the "Never doubt. Never look back. That's how I live my life" "I admire that" line :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back