Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

I like it when the girls get along too, and I think it would be a great idea for them to go and get a beer together, or just have a drink.

One thing I'd love is for the girls on CSI to be friends. Catherine, Sara, Sofia - it seems silly to have them at loggerheads or barely with each other when it could provide such a wonderful dynamic to the show.

That being said, and bringing it back on topic, do you think Catherine likes riding rollercoasters, or she only does it occassionally with Gil?

Well, we know Catherine likes "slasher flicks" (her excuse being because Lindsey likes them), so I'm guessing she probably likes riding roller coasters too (maybe with the excuse that Gil makes her go with him?)

Hehe, that's a good point, KayLyne.

I have no idea why, but I've always written her as scared or nervous about rollercoasters.

Perhaps it's because she seems so tough, and to give her that vulnerability - plus Gil can hold her hand during the ride.

*pause*

Maybe she hides her face in his shirt when they're watching slasher movies together? ;)

Drumchik said:
I have no idea why, but I've always written her as scared or nervous about rollercoasters.

Perhaps it's because she seems so tough, and to give her that vulnerability - plus Gil can hold her hand during the ride.
*Ahem* from some of the stories that I've read, Gil seems to do more than just hold her hand!

*whacks self on the head* I'm not going in the gutter, I'm not going in the gutter, I'm not going in the gutter. :devil:

*sigh* Damn. Well, at least I know I've got company here in the gutter. *sniff* Whew, somebody needs to clean here one of these days! The drool bucket's overflowing. ;)

kaylyne said:
Drumchik said:

*Ahem* from some of the stories that I've read, Gil seems to do more than just hold her hand!

*whacks self on the head* I'm not going in the gutter, I'm not going in the gutter, I'm not going in the gutter. :devil:

*sigh* Damn. Well, at least I know I've got company here in the gutter. *sniff* Whew, somebody needs to clean here one of these days! The drool bucket's overflowing. ;)

*is shocked* Wow, kaylyne, what have you been reading? :devil:

Okay guys. Typical question:

What's your favorite Grillows episode?

Hmmmmm. That answer changes daily for me.
Today, I'll say Fur & Loathing
Tomorrow, I'd probably say Inside the box

kissmesweet you're just as mean as Anne. Do we really have to pick? LOL. I'm with kay. My answer varies hehe. However, Fur and Loathing will always be one of my top 5. :D

kay, admit it. You're a fan of the TT's. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
kay, admit it. You're a fan of the TT's. :lol:
Hey, I've never denied that!! :D Although, instead of Terror Twins, they should be renamed the Gutter Girls - because they always bring me there, whether I want to go or not!! Where else can you get buzzing and tweaking for our favorite duo?

How can we pin it down to just one favorite PureJoy episode? How about a top 10? I might be able to do that.

Happy Birthday hhunter! :) Whoohoo!

kissmesweet I can't pick just one episode either. So I have to say S1-Cool Change, S1-Pledging Mr. Johnson, S1-Table Stakes, S3-Inside the Box, S5-Formalities, S4-Fur and Loathing, S3-A Night At the Movies, S2-And Then There Were None, S4-Butterflied, S4-Jackpot and S6-Shooting Stars.

kissmesweet you're just as mean as Anne.
Aw! :lol: Yes... I'm a horrible person! Teehee. Mine is definitely Inside the Box. :) and Formalities.

"I'm going insane. I don't understand this diagram."
"You don't need a diagram. You need a woman. "

So adorable! I can't imagine someone not shipping PureJoy.

I'm not choosing...I can't :lol:

Oooo...I love gutter talk :D I've read a fanfic about GC on the rollercoaster (can't remember the title) and gil was definitely not holding cath's hand, he was busy distracting her ;):devil:

Happy Birthday hhunter :)

Thanks everyone and favorite Gris/Cath ep
well....
not in order...
Shooting Stars, Jackpot,A night at the Movies, Inside the Box, Fur and Loathing, Dead Ringer, Formalities,Bodies in Motion. Pledging Mr. Johnson...
I think that is all off the top of my head

kissmesweet said:
Mine is definitely Inside the Box. :) and Formalities.

"I'm going insane. I don't understand this diagram."
"You don't need a diagram. You need a woman. "

So adorable! I can't imagine someone not shipping PureJoy.

yes formalities is great! i liked the bloopers from this episode where gris first says "i'm going insane! this diagram sucks!"

Hehe, I can't pick a favorite ep. TOo many good ones ;) Like kay, mine changes from day to day.

Today's is "And Then There Were None" for the handholding :D

As for the rollercoaster, something tells me that was probably "The Old Bugman Goes for a Ride" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back