Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

We have a problem here. I've seen the video on whoiskeppler.com...And it really looks like they're trying to replace GC with Keppler/Cath. Which is absolutely wrong. They think maybe they should pair Cath with someone who was not Gil but who had just taken his place. There, Keppler. Wtf? O_O Do they really think it will help the show?

A Cath/Keppler pairing? Don't like the idea at all. But I'd gladly go along with a Cath/Adam Novak pairing. Marg did say in an interview that Catherine was attracted to dangerous men. I'd say Adam Novak rather fits the bill. PLUS he's trying to make amends. Actually, I love the idea. And we might get to see some jealous Gil. Always a bonus, that :D

ren28 said:
A Cath/Keppler pairing? Don't like the idea at all. But I'd gladly go along with a Cath/Adam Novak pairing. Marg did say in an interview that Catherine was attracted to dangerous men. I'd say Adam Novak rather fits the bill. PLUS he's trying to make amends. Actually, I love the idea. And we might get to see some jealous Gil. Always a bonus, that :D

Something tells me Gil is going to be jealous when he hears about what happened at the prison ;)

Um...I really don't think they're trying out a Cath/Keppler pairing. I mean...since Keppler's only a temp, I don't think they'll do that, and even if they do, no biggie, you know? Gil will always come back.

About Warrick not having her back...I really really don't like that. Shows you how important Gil is to Catherine. Might be one of those moments for her when she realizes the true value of something which she has easily overlooked, you know? I mean....this Cath/Keppler thing might be like Gil/LH in a sense that it's a feisty and short-lived affair. But you never know, I guess Keppler may come back in the future based on how the fans react to his presence. I sense lots of G/C friendship moments after the stupid mutiny created by Nick (not on my good list right now), when Gil gets back.

I'm so glad to see others being a bit perturbed about all this stuff. It seems Cath is going to be taking a lot of heat, and Grissom did tell Warrick point blank to her back like she does for him. Good points.

okay I'm sure you all have talked about this before, but I was wondering if the 8th season is the last season...I wonder if they will put Grissom and Catherine together. Makes sense.

One thing I would be interested in is what happens when Grissom returns. Because...

If he finds out about how the team hasn't backed up Catherine, will we see upset Gil?

As for Keppler, somehow I don't think he's a threat. Catherine will probably be more irritated by his presence than anything ;)

Here's something spoiler free for everyone: What's been your favorite Season finale?

Season 1 - Cath saves Gil's ass
Season 2 - Shopping cart model
Season 3 - The hug
Season 4 - Twins
Season 5 - Nicky abducted, team reunited
Season 6 - Yes, well, the less said about that the better.

^ LMAO Anne you're cute. :D

I don't think they're going for a Cath/Keppler pairing, either, and I don't see any hint from the clips. But like ren, if they ever plan for Cath/Novak, then I'm definitely going down with that one. Mwahahahaa. I'm not talking about jumping ships because C/G will always remain my OTP, however, I just can't resist Marg and Alan. :D

Btw I think Cath and Gil had their proper goodbye since she was back in the lab before he left. TPTB probably just didn't think it was appropriate to show it in front of the audience. LOL.

I definitely think that Cath & Gil had a chance to say goodbye. After all, Gil needed to get Cath caught up on where things stand for the team before he left.

Favorite season finale? Damn! Very tough choice between seasons 1 & 3. Nothing says "I love you" more than shooting someone to save the life of the one you love - like in season 1, but how can you discount the hug & Cath's smirk to end a very eventful episode for both C&G. I guess the deciding factor for me is that Sam is in the season 3 finale, so that's my vote.

Oh Anne you can not do these questions.
It's hard to choose between 3 and 1.
I'll gop woith Inside The Box, however, because in addition to GC there's Sam Braun, whom I love and adore totally.

Happy Birthday Erica ! Hope you had a great day :)

Favourite finale? I really can't choose, the finale episodes of both S1 and S3 were great GC episodes. We had cath teaching gil to be more politic and walking into his townhouse unannounced (so wifeish :D)in SS Then in ITB we had her noticing that he was losing his hearing (always thought the bank manager had bad timing, would have liked to hear gil's answer when she asked him if he could hear her) and of course, teh hug :D

IMO, SS was a better finale in terms of the team dynamics, so it's great in the sense that it had a good combination of GC and teamwork, which I think is excellently portrayed by the LV cast.

I'd like to see the team calling gil about the matter and have him bite their heads off for not having cath's back. It'd be even better if he'll come back to give cath support. :D.....I know, Iknow, I'm dreaming again *sigh*

My favourite finale? Possibly Strip Strangler. ITB was great too but SS is special: it was Cath and Gil in a totally different way. We saw Gil down and out, and Catherine stepping in vigorously to help him stand up again. She was the ultimate wife in that ep. It was excellent on so many levels. Loved it.

EricaSJ said:
Btw I think Cath and Gil had their proper goodbye since she was back in the lab before he left. TPTB probably just didn't think it was appropriate to show it in front of the audience. LOL.

I totally agree with you there, Erica. She was back. He had said his goodbyes to everyone else. He was free to have breakfast with her, I'm sure. And more besides maybe? :devil:

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Erica. Hope it has been a great, great day!

Fra don't worry I don't think there'll be anything going on with Cath/Keppler he seems too closed off to have a relationship w/ anyone. The promos and clips can be very misleading. Remember what happened in Leaving Las Vegas? The promo was melodramatic but the actual epi wasn't.
ren28 said:
EricaSJ said:
I agree! They showed Catherine back in the lab before Gil left in the epi. She probably showed him the Victoria's Secret as well.

My fave finale would have to be Strip Strangler as well. I really like the case in that epi and Syd Goggle was one heck of a villain.

Waiting said:
okay I'm sure you all have talked about this before, but I was wondering if the 8th season is the last season...I wonder if they will put Grissom and Catherine together. Makes sense.
So far everything about Season 8 has just been rumors, nothing been verified yet, from TPTB or the actors. but if you ask me I like them to hook up in Season 7 :lol:

^^You bet! IMO, they should have hooked up a long time ago :lol:

I'm not trusting promos either. Although I've not watched any of the episodes (just clips), from what I've read, the promos have been very misleading and T_TB have been very sneaky, repeatedly slipping in certain scenes in the last few seconds, like that would do any good in convincing people of what they are rooting for :rolleyes:

ren28 said:
SS is special: it was Cath and Gil in a totally different way. We saw Gil down and out, and Catherine stepping in vigorously to help him stand up again. She was the ultimate wife in that ep. It was excellent on so many levels. Loved it.
ITA, she was looking out for him throughout the whole epi and he let her in like he always does :)

Happy Birthday, Erica ! hope you had a wonderful day :)

My fav finale, well it's hard to chose, but I'd say the SS one ! It was a very good episode, with a lot of tension . It's not in the list but what about the King Baby's finale scene ? one of my fav too ! bad timing with Brass :p like the very bad one with the nurse in Inside The Box :rolleyes:

Aw thanks to you guys. My day didn't start out well because I woke up with a stomachache and had to call in sick. Other than that, though, I did have a good day. I appreciate all the birthday wishes. You're the best. ;)

My favorite season finale has to be Strip Strangler. I didn't even need a second to think. I do love the hug and all the secrets in Inside the Box, but nothing compares to Cath firing her gun five times to save Gil's life. One of the most classic scenes ever.

And Catherine? I think we'r talking about season finales here. So King Baby doesn't count. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back