Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

I'd like to think that there's a reason why he needs to see Catherine and not just call her. Sure she's far away from the lab investigating a case, but if Gil just wants to inform her about his leaving, he could just call her and tell her about that on the phone. I hope he looks for her in the lab because he wants to really see her and to tell her something in person. But that's just me. ;)

This is most likely not it but since everyone is throwing out a theory heres mine. Yes Grissom is looking for Catherine to say he is leaving but he also wants to explain. In order to explain he has to tell her about Sara. I think he is going to confeses to Catherine about his relationship with Sara and how work is begining to affect him. If anyone deserves and explaination its her. And about the person replacing Gil, why isn't Catherine just going to be supervisor?

According to what I've read, it's Ecklie who directs Gil to talk to Catherine. And when he does go in search of her, she is out at a crime scene. Will there be a heart-to-heart talk between our fave pair? I have more hope in our gifted fanfic writers giving us that than in TMTB who, this season, don't seem to have been able to write an extended GC dialogue :rolleyes: I hope they prove me wrong though.

If Catherine is the co-supervisor - which we assume she is, there shouldn't be any need to replace Grissom. But, is Liev Schreiber coming in as Gil's replacement (supervisor) or just as another character? Although, this could create some interesting Cath!Drama. Something tells me she won't be pleased by them getting in someone new instead of just using her.

I'm pretty sure Liev is just a guest star, and he's just a big presence on the show when Billy's away. He's not actually the replacement, I don't think, according to CSI files. I don't think they'll have a supervisor substitute, when Catherine's still alive and breathing. :lol:

i dunno, the character description i read on imdb looks as if he will come into the lab in some sort of supervisory position. really a stupid idea if it is just for 2 eps. we already know warrick can run the shift. we know nick can run a case and has been recommended for promotions before. and we definately know that cath as a supervisor rocks (just ask nick or warrick). personally, i think any objections to her running the shift would come from teh typical cath objections crowd. again, i just do not get why they need a "big name guest start" if wp is only going to be gone for 2 eps like cm says. to me, logically he is going to be gone for 4-8 eps because of the length of rehearsals and the length of the run of his show in rhode island.

I agree that Catherine is going to be mad about this new situation . She deserves to be the supervisor while Grissom will be on sabbatical ! I bet we gonna have a convo between her and Ecklie !!! I hope so . And what about Gil ? hasn't he the right to give his opinion about his replacemant ?

ITA agree with what everyones been saying, they dont need another supervisor, because Catherine must be co-supervisor because i cant see her taking to being demoted when the team got back together. In that case TPTB cant be that silly as to get in another supervisor, but then again it is Ecklie :lol: In that case I can see that maybe Ecklie wants Gil to go and talk to Catherine about them bringing in another supervisor and gets Gil to do it cos he knows that hes the only one that would be able to get through to her properly cos they have a deep understanding of each other. Yeah Gil does have a right to say who he wants as acting supervisor and hed definitely say Cath cos he has before, but Ecklie being Ecklie and not liking Gil will probably say no to Cath just to get one of Gil. IMO of course :)

OMG I love you gals, your theories are the best.. keep them coming. :D Mine is like the pessimistic one lol. And Nicki WB!!! :D We missed you!

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y some hotazz promotional pics of Gil and Cath for 7x07 Post Mortem. (just two pics though.) This is from Shane and Erica:

HOT1 , HOT2

Thanks for the pics, Hottie ! the question is : will they look at each other :lol:
And I have another optimistic theory on what could occur in the future but can't share it here :p

i'm in pessimistic land with hottie. there is a window for change but i don't have much faith it will be utilized.

Thanks for the pics and the WB Hottie_Cath :)

I like those pics reminds me of the older series, especially with Gil without the beard. I like that pic they look in harmony and in unison in it, looks a bit like theyre smirking at something as well, like they have a secret or something.

Lol Catherine i want to know what your theory is now!

Im being ever optimistic just because i think that with the falling ratings and the competition, Gils break will do TPTB some good and let them rethink their CSI strategy hopefully to incorporate some more G/C or just to get all the character interaction to how it used to be. And i think that they could be using Leaving Las Vegas as a starting point.

The pics are HOT. I'm definitely going to use them in some kind of fanart ^_^ Thanx a lot!

Unfortunately, I'm with coolc and rissa.
I mean, if you think about it, it's absurd, and ren got it right, T_TB just have stopped writing GC dialogues.
It's not about the romance anymore, it's just about REALISM: when, in real life, two person just stop talking when they used to be best friends?
I mean, it's ridiculous. O_O

Its just too sad that they don't even look at each other even in pics anymore.. I don't know why TMTB is so afraid to put them together even in freakin pictures its not like those pics would upstage.. well ok I think they would upstage the McHappyMeals in terms of hotness in those 2 pictures, :lol: (the Mc people are from Greys)

ITA Nicki they're in unison in both pics.. in the first pic they both have the dreamy eyes and in the second one they're both doing the eye-murder, lol.

"I'd like to think that there's a reason why he needs to see Catherine and not just call her." Oh!! I totally didn't think of that. You're right, if what he is about to tell Cath isn't important he could just call her or leave her a note. But in the scene he is so looking for her. Oh now Im hoping that scene won't get cut.. rrrr. And those writers are really not getting what the viewers want :lol: Cath should test her cleavage technique on Gil first, see if its successful.. :devil: if it is, then thats the time she could do it on the suspect.

Who will watch Burnout btw? Please tell us if there will be GC scenes.. :D I only know that in that episode Gil will be suffering migraines.

why? because cath is the one who knows where all his stuff is.

anyone found any real season cast pics yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back