Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

Bully for you...Well, actually I'm not a fan of this, but I love the discussion about "Who you were in high school". It's good, for a character study.

But that stamp...I'm still trying to figure out that scene. :D
It's SO sweet. I mean she knows what he's looking for, with out asking! Only my mother can do that with me! :lol: That's the MO QI :D

Ah yes, the mo qi, GC is the best definition for mo qi ;)

About gil saying that he's a ghost in school and that when he leaves the lab there will be no farewell party, I don't think cath will let him just leave like that. If he's the ghost then she's the mediator, his link to the real world. :)

She is his link to the real world or she used to be.

Bully for you loved the bit when they both find out about the sister's purfume and are talking to each other on the phone about it. The looks on their faces are just real cute.

I was not able to (and I would not) watch Double Cross so thanks csigrillow for the 39sec scene. :lol: *shakeshead* CSI has become so ridiculous I can't help but laugh about it. So some people say that CSI already went back to the 'early seasons' and 'the cases were interesting' (but I personally disagree, and the cases were boring except for Fannysmackin), so why is this ep still a flop? Cuz they forgot about the main ingredient-to-sucess: GC interaction. lol.

Another thing that irked me and that showed that T_TB has not gone back to their senses: recycling lines/punchlines from seasons 2 and 4.

Speaking of early season CSI--what ep is this scene from? This animated gif where Gil squeezed Cath's butt?
handtobutt.gif

Particullarly in Bully for You, there is the one scene where Gil say "Scent is the strongest sense tied to memory" and you can see Catherine steal a glance at him and hold it for a second.
Both of them do not wear perfume, so I guess both of them know the 'natural' scent of each other. Probably Cath is imagining the Gil scent in that scene. :D
What I love about the stamp scene is that Cath, as always, barged into his office, both of them did not say a word, there were no cheesy forced lines, no OTT reactions, but that scene made the viewers all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hey Guys!
wave2smiley.gif

I'm sending you some CG Love.
LoveHearts.gif

I'm feeling your pain CGfans and the lack of screen time between the husband and the wife. :(
It is so wrong for the Morons to promote an ep with Cat and Gil.
It's still very early in the season, so I got my fingers crossed that TMTB will give us back the old team. Cat and Gil working side-by-side. :p
When it comes to CSI, I seriously don't give a damn about their personal lives. No offense to those that want it.
I prefer what made them a number one show in the past . . . Victim, Suspect, Crime Scene. :D

Being a sport's fan, I love my home team, and one of the hardest thing about any team being on top, is that your opponent will sneak up and catch you.
The Seven-Year-Itch is what I call it, and it's something CSI is finding out. :rolleyes:

Don't give up hope my friends. :D

Here's a Halloween gift! , Enjoy!!

feiertag-smiley-009.gif

--------------------
HalloweenLHG.jpg

isn't that clip from "Anonymous", when thet go see that sound technician friend of gil's?

And, thanx for the greeting wallpaper, WP_R_M_W (that's a long nick! :D )
ITA on the Seven Year Itch. Let's just hope it works out fine, finally!

Wow. I haven't dropped by in a long time. Sorry. School keeping me away from a lot of my pleasures right now.

Hottie, mind telling me which episode that was? Is that Anonymous? I think I might go watch it right now. I remember seeing Cath's jacket somewhere, but not quite sure when. Would love to see some good ol' GC lovin'.

Double-Cross? Missed about half of the episode, and was killing myself, telling myself I didn't deserve to be a fan of the show, etc etc. So I'm feeling quite good about myself, as you can see. ;P I thought it was okay, and I'd like to discuss somethings, but I know it's inappropriate, so I'll stop right here. :lol:

Hottie thanks for the animation (though I have no idea which epi it was from, I'm a bad GC fan), I love to watch gil's hand in that scene, gives me naughty thoughts :devil:

WP thanks for the halloween gift! Maybe gil and cath will do some role playing on halloween night, I wonder what costumes they'll be wearing, something easy to take off I presume :devil:

Thanks for dropping by, WP, love the gift. Hehe. So cute. LOL rebec, your role playing idea reminds me of some cute Holloween fics in which Cath and Gil dress up for parites. :D

I, too, think the scene in that animation was from Anonymous, but I'm not really sure. LOL. I'm a bad fan, can't remember a scene. :lol: But it's really cute. He is so grabbing the tushie there. :devil:

ROFL! Okay, I love that animation. Very, very naughty Gil. I can just imagine the outtakes from that!

I think it could be anonymous too. Or it could be from the I-15 Murders. I do remember that jacket.

Hey, guys. Hope you don't mind me jumping in and answering the quesion about your gif up there. It's from Season 1's "Face Lift." Hope that helps!

Welcome Alyssa, thanks for the answer ;) I only remembered that scene of them walking through the lab but have no idea where they were going :lol: Anyway, Face Lift was a great epi, I loved the end scene with cath and Tammy, marg was great in that one :)

Talking about role playing, I loved the fic about gil role playing as a plumber (I think it was called The Plumber ) and he was helping cath check for a...ah...leakage :devil:

I don't remember having read fics about GC dressing up for parties *slaps self* have to go look for those :D

----EDIT------
Just found out that the cath/tammy scene wasn't in Face Lift (or was it? :confused:) I just know that the case in Face Lift had continuity which is something we seldom get now. *shakes head* Me and my poor memory :lol:

Cath/Tammy is in Face Lift I believe, and I think I saw Cath's jacket in that episode. So I think the answer is actually face lift. Thanks Alyssa, for letting us know. I'm going to go watch it now :lol: Take a break from my studies, right?

Gil and Cath are hot.

BTW, Hottie, I am still in love with your banner.

We had Poppin Tags in Australia last night. I haven't watched it yet - although something tells me I"m not missing much.

well they finally got to look in each other's direction. wow. i'm stunned. i'm just completely stunned. and why is brass always between them now? do they require a chaparone or something?

the stamps! OMG! i love the stamps. such a beautiful example of why they are THE couple of csi.

and both ct and bfu both have great gc and cw moments when you think about it (two in a row for you multishippers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back