Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

*chokes* Henna temp tattoo! ROFL! So they are watching themselves after all! :lol:

Oh now that you mentioned it, coolc, yeah it is true that everyone is checking out someone else in that scene and it's just funny seeing where their eyes are staring at. :D

normal2x02470qv2.jpg

Is it this one? I think you have a cap with guides on it, don't you ?

normal2x02470qv2.jpg

Catherine: You really think tossing your colleagues into a dumpster is going to help you find out who took the video of us?
Nick: I'm up for watching the video to see if it's my style.
Sara: You need psychological help
Nick: No, Greg does.
Greg *from inside the dumpster*: It wasn't me! I swear!

that's almost it. there's another one where you can see more of warrick, cath is looking in the dumpster, nick and gil are looking at cath and sara is looking at gil and warrick is looking in the dumpster. personally, i think these actors enjoy the views more than we know, lol!

Great caps! I love the way they are looking at each other in the dumspter pic, funny how even when standing beside a dumpster they still only have eyes for each other :D As for the shower comment, they think alot about showers when they are around each other :devil: Loved Cath's "five foot eleven workaholic" comment too ;)

I don't remember much about the case in CT, was it the one that turned out that the driver accidentally rammed the dumpster without knowing that a person was there?

WTH was up with the dear comment and who puts their mothers rosary beads up to a dead girls neck???? Anyways...I totally loved the candle scene and the small amount of GC we had. And the fact that Cath was kinda getting a little teary round Greg made my heart break cause you know that she's thinking about the explosion, also because some of the fics after that ep were really heart breaking GC. Overall I really did like this episode. It's really original and they played it out good.

rebec said:
Great caps! I love the way they are looking at each other in the dumspter pic, funny how even when standing beside a dumpster they still only have eyes for each other :D As for the shower comment, they think alot about showers when they are around each other :devil: Loved Cath's "five foot eleven workaholic" comment too ;)

I don't remember much about the case in CT, was it the one that turned out that the driver accidentally rammed the dumpster without knowing that a person was there?

That's the one. Paige Rycoff (sp) went missing and it was found to be a chain of unrelated events that led to her death.

And this is also the one with Catherine sitting behind Gil as he tells the parents, and he says "Truth brings closure" and Catherine's reply was "not always".

To be honest, I don't think the case in Chaos Theory was that memorable. Kind of weak to me. *shurgs* But I love the interaction between the CSIs in this episode. Not to mention the C/G and the C/W scenes. Heh. Ooooh and that Nick/Sara scene in the dorm is priceless. However, my favorite ones are still the 5'11" workaholic scene, the scene where they all stand by the dumpster talking about how it happened and the last scene with Cath and Gil in his office having the conversation about truth and closure. I see Cath's got lots of spots in Gil's office, not just the desk corner. :D

The latest caps are really funny, Anne!

Thanks Erica :)

I agree with you about the case. It was just one after the other after the other.

Catherine seems to own Gil's office as much as he does. It won't surprise me to watch him come in one day and watch her sitting in his office chair, feet on the desk, eating chips. LOL

^ That reminds me of that "you're the people person" scene from Unfriendly Skies. Pity it isn't Gil's office. LOL. Actually I think Catherine has, kind of, claimed Gil's office hers. Remember how she takes it over while Gil is away in Jackpot? She is sitting in his chair at his desk and doing his paperwork! :lol:

Mercedes, did you mean when Gil said "hello, dear" to Catherine in Jackpot by mentioning the dear comment? ;) (Psst, I know what you were talking about. LOL.)

EricaSJ said:
^ That reminds me of that "you're the people person" scene from Unfriendly Skies. Pity it isn't Gil's office. LOL. Actually I think Catherine has, kind of, claimed Gil's office hers. Remember how she takes it over while Gil is away in Jackpot? She is sitting in his chair at his desk and doing his paperwork! :lol:

Mercedes, did you mean when Gil said "hello, dear" to Catherine in Jackpot by mentioning the dear comment? ;) (Psst, I know what you were talking about. LOL.)

That's true, Erica. Even now that she has her own office, you can still find her in Gil's ;)

Hehe I love that fact even though I think I like Catherine's office more than I like Gil's. I'm not really fond of his animal/bug friends. :lol: However, I love seeing Catherine with his butterfly collection. :)

I think we've talked pretty much about Chaos Theory and re-discoved the nice, strong interaction not only between Catherine and Gil but the whole team, which is really rare to see nowadays. Sigh. Anyway, according to the list here, we are up to Bully for You, another episode I really like. It's about problems caused by bullying in the campus and it's one of those dream episode to a C/G, C/W multishipper like me because there are major C/G and C/W in this one. Hehe. So, what do you think?

"Bully For You"

This is one of the episodes that had me guessing until the end. And when it's revealed about the counselor & what happened to her, why she did it, wow, that really caught me off guard.

The other case is the body in the bag, right? And Hank. Ugh. No comment :-/

I don't really remember many specific scenes, as much as the case, but I do remember a few.

*The 'what were you in high school' conversation*
Nick is dependable. LMAO, ok, sure.
The Cath/Warrick scene was way cute, even though I don't ship them.

*The stamps*

My favorite scene in the whole episode. No words have to be spoken between them, but still, she knows what he's looking for. And I love the way he licks the envelope. It's cute <3

i loved bully for you. You know how many stolen glances you can see between Gil and Catherine? For some reason, its these little things that I notice, which are very indicitave of the chemistry Marg and Billy have. Particullarly in Bully for You, there is the one scene where Gil say "Scent is the strongest scent tied to memory" and you can see Catherine steal a glance at him and hold it for a second.

The sweetest part of that whole episode? The ending, when Catherine finds the stamp for Gil. I could never get that out of my head. God, how I worship reruns on spike.

Double Cross, however, I'm not a fan of for one particular reason: Why couldn't Catherine go and tell Gil about the evidence she collected herself!? Is this the only GC we get now? 59secs (which was great and should have continued) and another character acting as a gopher relaying messages between the two. :mad:

Oh, and I was just watching spike and the s2 ep with Tammy Felton was on (can't remember the ep name). When Cath and Gil were coming up the incline from behind the ditched car (whick looks almost naughty :devil:), she grabs his hand to help hims up. The touch lingers and they hold hands. Sorry if its off topic, but as I said I love picking out these little things.

Yeeeeees. The stamp. That's it. Hah! I think it probably is a lot of C/G shippers' favorite scene from this episode. In this scene, again, we see the unspoken bond between Catherine and Gil. She not only knows what he's looking for, she can even find it for him just by insinct, without thinking. If that doesn't explain how well she knows him and sees through him, I don't know what else does. My favorite part of this scene is there's no word exchanged. They just glanced at each other and smiled. It brings a feeling that is so warm to the viewers, and that is what I call comfortable silence. Absolutely sweet. *melts*

As for Double-Cross, well, it seems that TPTB are just trying to use those tiny short C/G scenes to tease us and to tell us that they are still having those two interact. Um sorry, I don't buy that. Thank you very much. People who liked this episode say it was just like one of those old classic CSI episodes, but to me, C/G banter and group interaction must be included when talking about classic CSI. Unfortunately there's a huge lack of both. However, the scene with Catherine lighting a candle for Sam was really touching while the one with her comforting Greg was sweet. I think those are my two favorite scenes throughout the entire episode.

27dayz the episode you watched on Spike was And Then There Were None. I like it a lot, and the hand-holding scene you mentioned is certainly my favorite scene from this episode. Heh. Ah memories...

The stamp scene! *thud* That gave me an impression that cath helps him tidy up his office once in awhile and that's why she knows where his stamps are ;) and the fact that she knows exactly what he needs with just a glance and no questions is sooo married couplish...it's classic :D

EricaSJ said:
People who liked this episode say it was just like one of those old classic CSI episodes, but to me, C/G banter and group interaction must be included when talking about classic CSI.
Ditto! I think we got the best of those in S1, I really miss the group banter, they were so much happier in the early seasons, they help each other through the heavy burden of work *sigh* those were the days.

Hand holiding is another GC classic apart from bumps and footsies and eye sex and many more :D Thanks for bringing that up 27dayz , it brings back good memories ;)

Anne , thanks for the info about the case ;) I have to agree with Erica that it wasn't very memorable. If I ever rewatched this epi it'll be solely for GC and the team work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back