Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Oh about migraines...

by csigrillowSome spoilers are out for the next ep, which is called Burnout. It centers on two little boys that are missing and their dysfunctional families. No GC scenes yet but it does appear the whole team is working the same case. One particular scene focuses on Gil at the water fountain taking two acetaminophen for his headache that is turning into a migraine. Maybe these scripts so far are giving poor Gil a headache.
Gil has a migraine.. this reminds me of Strip Strangler and all the other eps where Cath gave him his pills to alleviate his migraine. Too bad he's supposed to be with another woman now who is unaware of his condition. Poor Gil.

Welcome to all the newbies! Yay! Your welcome basket will be coming soon.. I think ren has it! :lol: I agree I'd go with any threesome.. the only ship I do not approve of is cringe, lol! My fave threesome/orgy would have to be yobugbling, g/c/lh, g/c/w/lh and g/c/hodges :lol:

TMTB- The Morons That Be. And just for you newbies, we will be compiling and making a GC dictionary. :D

Hey AWJ welcome! You're totally right, GC is HAWT :D

About the writers, there's also another term and it's called TVTB aka the The Vegetables That Be, if I'm not wrong this was an idea of Gravy's This is not a frequently used term right now but just in case someone brings it up I'll just give you a heads up in advance. Anyway, I have a feeling that if TMTB goes on like this they will permanently become TVTB in no time ;)

Hottie there are alot of things his other half may not know about, for example where his keeps his stamps in his office cuz even he himself doesn't know! :lol: Poor gil, no more cath around to help him get organised

I get it, the writers can be so stupid, hence TMTB. Sometimes they are clueless about what the viewers want to see. All the science stuff is great, but my favorite eps are the ones that are about the characters' lives. They should do more of those. I love when they do eps about Gil and Cath's playful relationship. My fave:
Gil: It could be a piece of wrist bone.
Cath: You wanna suck it? Just to be sure.

^ :lol:

I love that scene too, the look that gil gave her was just hilarious and I can't help but imagine all the officers standing around them snickering silently at cath's comment. :D

AngelWearinJeans said:
Sometimes they are clueless about what the viewers want to see.
I am gradually convinced that they are in denial, just look at the new promo pics, they are not entirely clueless :rolleyes:

I love character based episodes too, but that's provided they get the characters right like in Werewolves and Grave Danger , OOC stuff like gil in WTG will make me want to switch off my tv

------EDIT-------

Btw, AWJ please go over to our cozy corner at BTA if you haven't done so, you can talk about a whole lot more things over there ;)

Welcome to the club AWJ , it's always a pleasure to have new C/G fans !

Tushie , what orgy :eek: BTW, why nobody talks about Ecklie ? I'm sure it could be interesting to see a C/G/E triangle in action :lol:

*slaps self*

How can I forget about Ecklie? He's another great GC magnet and a loveable jerk :lol: though I have to say that in a G/C/Ecklie triangle he won't stand a chance :D Poor ecklie

Anyway, what I like about ecklie is that he brings about GC angst (and I think Gravy loves him :)) but he also brings about sweet GC moments (like in one scene where cath took care of gil by going to talk to ecklie on his behalf becasuse she knew they were oil and water)

I've always loved the Ecklie character because as you said it, we have great C/G moments with him ! and being a angst fan too with Ecklie, I'm never disappointed .
And I'm sure he's not so bad after all ! for example in "Grave Danger", he's not a jerk at all and if the team is back together after that, it's also because of him ! IMO .

Ooooh me likes C/G/E! As much as I'd love the E to stand for Erica, it really stands for Ecklie. LMAO. I think it works both the angsty and the happy ways, you know. I've always thought Ecklie could be funny, too. :lol: But my favorites are still gonna be YoBugBling, C/G/LH and C/G/E..ddie. :D

But wait, Hottie, C/G/W/LH would be a foursome! Not that I don't like it, though. :D :D

And welcome onboard, AWJ! Glad to see more newbies here. Heh. This is your welcome basket. Make yourself home and enjoy the PureJoy love. We don't bite...hard. ;)

welcome-basket2.gif

bobo said:
And I'm sure he's not so bad after all ! for example in "Grave Danger", he's not a jerk at all and if the team is back together after that, it's also because of him ! IMO .
ITA, he was being so understanding in GD that I was kind of surprised :lol: He even stood up for the team in the epi and that goes to show that he still cares. He brought the team back together without officialy demoting cath (at least we weren't told that he did) and I think that's sweet of him.

Anyways, I'm not one for threesome so I'm going to settle with friendship triangles and my favorites are G/C/B, G/C/Doc, G/C/greg, G/C/hodges and G/C/LH (because I love the scene where LH asked GC if they would like to have individual sessions or to wtach each other's submission :D)

Bad, bad, bad Erica :lol: (at least, I've not your problem) :D

Poor newbies, they gonna be afraid and ask us if they really are in a C/G thread ! Don't be afraid guys, we are just doing some speculations about our fav ship !!!

Don't worry Rebec we're just talking about friendship ! well, I'm just talking about that :lol:

Since we're on the subject of Ecklie...even though he usually acts like the spawn of satan, he has the most gorgeous teeth. They're so white and straight!:lol: That's usually the only thing I notice in the Ecklie episodes, but this G/C/E triangle thing is growing on me, it could be interesting...

Hey, well said AWJ ! and you're right about Ecklie and his teeth .
I'm sure, that him, he bites hard :devil: but I think also he likes Catherine and Grissom (above all Catherine, tough) :p

LOL shush Catherine! You know well which Catherine I'm talking about. :D

Hehe a lot of us think that Ecklie alwyas has a soft spot for Catherine. He could never be angry with her. Remember in King Baby, when Catherine lost the memory card that had been in her camera? He not only didn't get mad, but was quite nice to her when the thief was caught. LOL. I also think he actually has always recognized Gil and his achievement, he just didn't like it that Gil had always won over him when they were both supervisors and he got quite jealous. That was probably the main reason why he broke up the team when he first became the AD. However, his attitude toward Gil has changed a lot since then. I guess maybe he finally realized what the right thing to do was? Or is it that simple? LOL. Anyway the changes in Ecklie is probably the only changes TPTB have made that I like. Sigh.

EricaSJ said:
Hehe a lot of us think that Ecklie alwyas has a soft spot for Catherine. He could never be angry with her. Remember in King Baby, when Catherine lost the memory card that had been in her camera? He not only didn't get mad, but was quite nice to her when the thief was caught. LOL.

I agree. And as I recall he was kind of flirting with her in Mea Culpa, in the scene when they discussed Grissom being a supervisor.. He said: "Must be nice to be independently wealthy." Catherine's expression was pretty funny. In my opinion, it was pretty obvious she wasn't really sure what to do with that comment.. great scene.

Ecklie does seem to have a crush on Cath, though, doesn't he? if Gil had lost that memory card in KB, there would have been hell to pay, but it was almost nothing with cath. plus at the end of nesting dolls, methinks he was trying to get closer to catherine. huh, i'm impressed with Gil's restraint. Most guys would've tore ecklie a new one if he was trying to get with their woman.

I think we've just figured out why Ecklie and Grissom despise each other: CATHERINE! lol...hope they remember gravshift won the ball game. Gil got ALL the way home. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back