Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

I'm loving all the words you guys have been suggesting. I have a feeling that this dictionary is going to be a really thick one. :lol:

Aye aye rebec, blame me for corrupting you. I'll take it because I think my mind went right down in the gutter when I saw the world entering. :devil: Oh AWJ, the bedroom is definitely a very good choice. Kudos to you. ;)

F...hmmm how about friends and lovers? That's what Cath and Gil are to each other. :)

Family (n). Something Gil and Cath are to each other.

Flesh (n). Self explanatory.

Fleshy Mounds (n). What you must NEVER EVER call Catherine's breasts in a fanfic.

Fun (n). Something that Gil and Cath regularly have together.

Fun (v). See above. :devil:

ROFLMAO @ fleshy mounds. OMG Anne, you always crack me up with your wild imagination. I agree the term fleshy mounds isn't right for the boys at all. But I love the other words you've suggested, especially the funs haha.

See rebec, you know where my dirty mind came from now. Anne corrupted me. :D

EricaSJ said:
ROFLMAO @ fleshy mounds. OMG Anne, you always crack me up with your wild imagination. I agree the term fleshy mounds isn't right for the boys at all. But I love the other words you've suggested, especially the funs haha.

Well if I corrupted you, Sydne corrupted me :D

I remember the first time I read fleshy mounds in a fic. I nearly had to boil my eyes.

^ So I heard. LOL. Sydne is very proud of you. :D

It was in a fic? I don't think I remember that one. Hmmmm.

Oh I got another word for F...fabulous. Why? Because Cath and Gil are our fab 2. Hehe. There's also favorite. Because they are each other's favorites. :)

coolcatz said:
oh wow! another newbie! welcome lscs. we need to find those welcome baskets dangit!

and now for ALL the newbies. the tradition welcome...

tell us your favorite gc moment(s)

and also, can you please tell us where gil's big screen is?

My fav Grillows moments?

There are just so many...I dont even know!! LOL

I have to say one of my favs what when Gil called Caths phone and she was a few feet away from his scene. It was cute and hilarious.

I liked Jackpot where he called her his wife and when she did all that paperwork for him.

Basically I love them all! I just don't have alotta time to put em all down cuz it could take days!

Isn't Gils big screen in his bed room?

EricaSJ said:
^ So I heard. LOL. Sydne is very proud of you. :D

It was in a fic? I don't think I remember that one. Hmmmm.

Oh I got another word for F...fabulous. Why? Because Cath and Gil are our fab 2. Hehe. There's also favorite. Because they are each other's favorites. :)

The reason you don't remember the fic is because I warned you not to read it. Too creepy!

^ Oh okay. LOL. Shall I thank you for that, Anne?

LoveStCoffeShop, the scenes you mentioned were really great C/G scenes. I love them as well, and of course Jackpot is one of my all-time favorite CSI episodes. With Gil going all MacGyver-like, Cath taking care of his work at the lab, their cute phone calls and the wife comment from the sherrif...any C/G shipper would fall in love with that episode right away. :lol:

Would you like to contribute a few F words to the PureJoy dictionary? :D

bobo said:
Rebec, we're doing a dictionary not a pictionary :D but if you wanna draw us some smut C/G moments, it's up to you ! can't wait to see your talent :lol:
I failed my art in secondary school, I'm totally hopeless at art :lol: Anyways you don't need me to draw, gil and cath always give us lots of caps to work with, add a little interpretation and you'll get your smut :D

EricaSJ said:
So I'm supposed to blame Anne and Snyde? Btw, I think cath's fleshy mounds may be the other version of TT, always causing trouble for the guys, especially gil :devil:

Hmmm, little GC moments....I liked the one in Unfriendly Skies when gil gave cath his puppy dog eye look to get her to collect the shoe prints for him. She couldn't say no, passed him her bag of chips on her way out and I think he actually snagged a piece of chip from the bag :D It was such a cute scene :lol:

^ LMAO! OMG I bet Anne would point her flaming sword at you when she reads your post, rebec. :lol:

I just realized that I forgot to say I loved fetal pig. It's definitely a great word to add to the PureJoy dictionary. I'd like to add fever to the list. Because Cath and Gil are always in a fever for each other. :D

Hmmm, little GC moments....I liked the one in Unfriendly Skies when gil gave cath his puppy dog eye look to get her to collect the shoe prints for him. She couldn't say no, passed him her bag of chips on her way out and I think he actually snagged a piece of chip from the bag :D It was such a cute scene :lol:

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she was eating Fritos, do I smell another word for F?

Fritos (n.) what Cath and Gil share a bag of from time to time.

A little OT, but I can't wait until I get to have and avatar because I just made one in photoshop and it's
boss! <---random use of old school word. :lol:

Hell yeah fetal pig is so GC. It should have a GC copyright sign too :lol:
Btw for some reason after we made this GC thread no. 23 I kept seeing ladies sitting on desks.. In a recent House episode, Cuddy sat on House's desk and in the CBS evening news Katie Couric sat on the desk while delivering her news (and it made me go LOL..). I think our GC desk!sex thing is fast becoming a new trend on TV.. :lol: yay!

Oooh too bad we don't have the CBS evening news here. I'd love to see Katie sitting on the desk. :lol: I haven't seen the Cuddy scene yet, but I think I'll be watching it soon. As for the fetal pig...do you mean like Fetal Pig ©? :D Oh since you mentioned the desk!sex, I think the term deserves a copyright sign too. So here you go... desk!sex © :lol:

AWJ, you need to post more to get your avatar up, then. :D And I LOVE your suggestion of Fritos. It's excellent. :) As for little C/G moments, how about the small jump when he told her to "rock 'n roll" in Werewolves?

[
EricaSJ said:
^ LMAO! OMG I bet Anne would point her flaming sword at you when she reads your post, rebec. :lol:
I thought she would be proud :lol:

EricaSJ said:
I'd like to add fever to the list. Because Cath and Gil are always in a fever for each other. :D
Me likey! All the heat, they'll have to get a shower.......together :D

AngelWearinJeans said:
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she was eating Fritos, do I smell another word for F?
Whao, good observation, makes me think of Aunt jackpot's pretsels (sp) ;) hot dogs are also another type of food that remind me of GC, maybe we can start on a GC menu after we're finished with the dictionary :D

rebec said:
Haha I loved that scene. It was just so C/G! He doesn't think he can handle those people so he goes to her and asks her to talk to them. The reason? "You're the people person." Although she didn't really want to, she still did it for him. Aaaawwwww how sweet! Did you notice that he actually fluttered his eyelids at her after saying "please"? I hadn't notice that for over five years until I saw a rerun on TV in August and I almost died laughing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back