Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

You're definitely right, Anne. Don't cause trouble. :lol: Sorry you can't just do anything you like in here, but *sigh* rules are rules. However, you know where to go when you really need to say those phrases, don't you? ;) Oh btw, you wanna contribute a few words starting with E?

coolc I agree that they need to have a big screen TV in the bathroom, but I think they need one everywhere. The bathroom, the bedroom, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the reading room...because any place is a good for them to watch their videos on big screen. :devil:

Hmm...e words...

Ecstasy (n). What Gil and Cath bring to each other.

Enveloping (v). The way Gil and Cath hug.

Elegance (n). A word synonymous with Catherine

Endear oneself (v). Something Gil and Cath do to each other on a regular basis

Eat (v). Something Gil and Cath do together a lot.

Emotions (n). Something they share only with each other.

Entering (v). Something Catherine does to Gil's office regularly.

Eggs (n). Scrambled, omelette - A dish that Gil cooks for Catherine

ETA:

Almost forgot a very important one:

Energizer Bunny (n). This definition needs no explanation.

:devil:

OMG YEAH! Furries and Fur and Loathing baby! :D Love the sexy kitty pic you chose littlesara1 :lol: And hell yeah Anne! Can't forget the energizer bunny! I remember csigrillow made a GC+energizer bunny banner before.. hope she posts it here.

EDIT: I found the Energizer Bunny! :D csigrillow made this one. *props to Ali*
energizer.gif

Oh Oh Oh!!! I have something to add for letter D! :D

derrière (n.) -Tush; the fleshy, rear part of Catherine's anatomy that Gil loves to ogle.. :devil: and vice versa.

2x01432gr0.jpg

bustedyt3.jpg

And for E, I have..

Early Rollout (n.)- the episode where Gil offered carnal knowledge to Catherine. (sorry been reading too much law books lol. :lol: )
"CATHERINE: I ... write this down: I haven't had sex in six -- no -- seven
months.
(GRISSOM looks at CATHERINE.)
GRISSOM: (sighs) How can I help?"

Oh and speaking of carnal knowledge.. lets add that to letter C.

carnal knowledge (n.) (v.) (mwahaha for me its a verb too.. cuz it needs a lot of action) usually used as a legal term/legal euphemism.. its definition is M-rated so just watch Early Rollout and you'll see Gil offering to help Cath in her carnal knowledge problem. That scene in Early Rollout is a jaw-dropper so you need to wait for your brain to process everything, and then you'll be able to figure out the definition of this word. :D

Happy Happy Birthday Tracey! :) Hmm you get your derrière back here, you're hanging out too much in Princeton Plainsboro! :D

And welcome to all the newbies!!! :D Glad you found your way here.

Thanks for the Energizer pic, Tushie !
I think we could add RABBIT in our dictionary when we'll be on the R part :lol:
Are you beginning a french dictionary cuz I have a lot of words in my mind if you want :lol:

Oh derrière is French but it is used as an English term for tush too. ;) Well we can't blame Gil and Cath's tush if they're popular in the international market. :lol:

And yeah we need to add those rabbit in the letter R and add Happy Bunny :devil: in letter H.

Oh I have another one for letter E so sorry for being unorganized, this just popped from my head.

Egypt (n.) a country located in North Africa that Gil would love to visit (with Cath of course). Mentioned by GC in the episode 6x04 Shooting Stars.

Cool with our smut words I can travel everywhere :lol: and the Cath and Gil tush will stay the most popular things atfer the end of CSI , at least for the PureJoy smut fans :D I love the Happy Bunny :lol:
Are we on the F part ?
Feelings sounds good to me because they share feelings each other ! I though to F*** but I don't know if I can say that over here :confused:

ROFLMAO! You already said it! :lol: That word is not allowed so change the last three letters to asterisk instead.

And yeah our smut words transcend race, color, ethnicity and all that jazz, lol :lol:

Aww and I love the word feelings, that is so sweet and fluffy and so GC.

I edited my post ! I wanted to be the first with this word :lol:
Yeah, I love Feelings too . It's THE word who defines the Cath and Griss relationship to me :)
What about:
Farmer like the Gil's hat in Shooting Stars !

Wel I know one F word that would fit, but I don't think I can write it ;), might get banned :lol:

EricaSJ said:
And Tracey's back! Where have you been, girl? Too busy with House I guess? :lol:

:lol: how did you guess

E : Enjoy.

They always enjoy each other's company. And eye sex. ;)

rebec said:
For the d words, I suddenly thought of DNA cuz one of the pairings in DNA is guanine-adenine (GC), our ship is written in the genes :lol:
Oops, made a mistake there, should be guanine-cytosine

Drumchik I love your list of E words, but thanks to Erica , the word entering got me thinking of a totally different scenario :devil:

Am loving all the new ideas too, especially feelings and eye sex :lol:

For the F words, I'd like to add in formalities and fetal pig, we've got such purejoy from the two scenes :)

Someone brought up the tush topic and made me think of a G word, gluteus maximus :D We're turning this into an international pictionary :lol:

------EDIT---------
*slaps self*

Erica thanks for the link!

You're totally right about S1 & S2 being the best seasons, those were the ones that we got consistent purejoy. For S3 I liked the second half of the season cuz I think that was when we started to get more GC and as for S4, the first half of the season was more satisfying.

Most of S5 was rather boring and that was when I really realised the lack in quality of the writing, the splitting of the team did not exactly help :rolleyes:

Another new F word, freudian slip :D

Wow you guys have been busy....so many posts so little time.
Since you wanna know specifically where I think the big screen is in Gil's townhouse, it's definitely in the bedroom. Simply because Cath has obviously seen it and I like to think she's been in there...more than once.

Your dictionary words are great....how come my brain can't think up these things? :confused:

Good point for the Gil's big screen AWJ :)

Rebec, we're doing a dictionary not a pictionary :D but if you wanna draw us some smut C/G moments, it's up to you ! can't wait to see your talent :lol:

ok, i'm still on my quest to find the gc moment to satisfy me. we all know the big ones and love them. i want some suggests for smaller ones that aren't mentioned as much. wanna help?

How about that awkward little moment in LHB where he tries to comfort her about Eddie and Lindsey? It turns out so cute when he doesn't really know what to say. And that look on his face when she walks away and leaves him standing in the hallway is so sad. It isn't exactly a romantic moment but it's a good GC fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back