Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do WO her

Hey everyone! [​IMG]

Ooooh I nearly miss POTTR.
    Well you know my love for the Lady. I only had to wait 3 years and I'm hoping she'll be back this season. [​IMG]

I thought it sucked introducing Heather's daughter in this episode..... as a victim. :mad:
    It would have been sweet to see Cat and Heather having a scene together. At least Cat had info on Zoe, so that was cool connecting this ep to SoLV. :D

Also connecting POTTR to LHB were these lines:

GRISSOM: You can always say stop.
    LADY HEATHER: So can you.

LADY HEATHER: I think I just heard you say "stop."

-----
    GRISSOM: Stop. (firmly) Heather.
    LADY HEATHER: (begging) Please ...
    GRISSOM: I'm saying stop.

In the end, watching Heather whip Sneller's ass was great.
    I wonder if Heather would have gotten away with murder had Gil not found the necklace? :rolleyes: That would have been and interesting twist? :eek:

Gil comforting her was very sweet. [​IMG] Gil has his moments. :D

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Why, thank you, coolc. I knew it was a good idea. :D

That I absolutely agree.

Yes, please. ;)

So Anne, you're so going to write me more smut. :devil:

ETA: Welcome back, WP! Glad to see you around. :)

3. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Um...new thread anytime soon?

POTTR was an awesome episode, and I don't really care if it had Gil/LH dynamics (because the dynamics really added to the flow). Just very dark and sombre, if I may say so. I liked it a lot.

Purejoy=Ecstasy? I think I've always made that connection (not to brag or anything). The two words have been synonyms since the beginning. :D

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Gee Erica, anyone would think you're obsessed with smut ;)

We just watch I Like To Watch tonight.

Naughty Cath and Gil. Don't they know that some elevators have cameras?

5. rebec

rebec Police Officer

*pops in*

Wow, suddenly we're moving so fast, that's a good thing though, cuz that means we're getting a buttprint/shower shortly :D

I totally agree about S6 losing the good old CSI quality. I'm halfway through but I don't feel the urge to finish off the second half of the show, it's not something that I must do now, wish I get early seasons reruns over here too :(
    I'll try to appear more when we get to the GC Hall of Fame ;)

Oh do I hear smut? :devil: Such great continuity for the purejoy=ecstasy dicussion, you guys definitely do a much better job then TMTB. May I join the party? :D

6. GraveyardIntern

Do I hear a smut party? :D I give up being a minor. Let me join. I've not got much better things to do; just the usual school. :lol:

Well I think S6 was kind of the buffering point for TPTB to find new ideas that they haven't used yet in the previous seasons (I'm guessing they ran out), and that's why it wasn't up to the usual CSI standards. And I think that's why some of the charcter development plots went haywire. S7? I think TMTB have developed some new and exciting ideas to hopefully win viewers yet again, and with the approaching competition with Grey's, they're going to really need it.

*chants* new thread, new thread, new thread *chamts* :D:D

7. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^totally disagree. tmtb are tmtb for a reason.

anyway. pottr...honestly i felt it took away too much of what made lady heather, well, lady heather. but that is the risk when you bring in a recurring character the way they did.

cath admitting she'd have killed the guy also was perfect (oh, did somebody get something else right?). we know she's a tigress when it comes to lindsey and that she would do anything to protect her baby. and the best part, she's comfortable enough with herself to admit how far she'd go for her daughter.

iltw...well we've seen what happened from before the elevator right and from after they got off. what we haven't seen is why they had the wardrobe malfunction, lol! another gc mystery (like the 6 hours they didn't examine evidence in bite me).

so, um, are we taking a shower or leaving buttprints?

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I'm in such a GC mood today for some reason. :D I'm starting to really miss Billy and Marg and Cath and Gil...

Anyways, I love POTTR cause of Lady Heather. And I agree with coolc, that's one thing I admire the most about Cath. She's passionate and gutsy and not afraid to show it.

As for ILTW, oh wardrobe malfunction... and coming from an elevator at that! Such a fanfic-y situation LOL. (and all those hours in Bite Me... well the title says it all ;) )

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Anne, right, like you didn't know I was a smut addict. LMAO. All the others know about it. :D

Gravy...*waves finger at you* no no no we can't corrupt minors. :lol: I assume you're back in Canada? Yay! Write us some more famous Gravy-ish angst and we'll think about whether to corrupt you or not. :devil:

coolc, I think we're going to leave her buttprint on his desk. Vote vote vote!

And welcome back, cofi! *hugs*

So, Pure+Joy=Ecstasy is so going to be an option for our next poll for a new thread title. :D

10. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

Seeing the words smut party and Pure+Joy=Ecstasy can bring me out of hiding any day :lol:
    Pottr wasn’t one of my favorites but it was an interesting ep and at least it did have some GC interaction :)

11. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I loved Pottr. Melinda Clarke is excellent in her role as Lady H.

I loved the scene where Catherine said she wouldnt' have slept with the killer. The look on her face is great.

12. GraveyardIntern

Well I haven't lost all faith in TMTB although they have pissed me off to certain extents. I'm hoping they have something planned, and it's just to get us worked up. If I think otherwise, I think I just might be too depressed. Optimistic is the way to be (may not be the case with TMTB but ;P)

13. coolcatz

gravey, gravey, gravey...youthful optimism is so wonderful. but i'm keeping my adult pessimism in this case. a big hughe I D 10 T error on the part of tmtb.

now we are getting buttprints? oh we so need artwork for this and you know i believe kira has some prints on a butt somewhere, mwahaha.

i so miss my gil/cath moments. it's making me very sad. i want to see banter like in fur and loathing. i want to see the looks like in assume nothing and slaves of las vegas. i want to see caring like in...well everything up to season 5. and i'm greedy and demanding and i want it now!!!

14. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

Oh, is buttprints gonna win? :D
    I'm with you, coolc, I miss all that too.
    We better at least get a small portion of that back this season

15. coolcatz

well if you guys don't mind i'm jumping to discussing eddie willows. you with me?

we know from teh start how eddie feels about gil and cath. what we don't know is why he feels that way. so how about some speculation on what made eddie feel the way he did. do you think he was justified? why or why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.