Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Ah yeah im not fond of that name too. i couldn't even type it lol! id rather call them gc or purejoy.
I think it was Squishy who started calling Cath/Gil "PureJoy". So kudos to you, coolc. It's a pretty name. <3
yep its coolcatz who thought of that name.

kc_from_kc I don't remember reading a fic with a similar plot and since I rarely visit that site, Im guessing its on CSI-Forensics. Hmm interesting plot btw.

I also like Cath's line in Dead Ringer when she said "we've been training for months, man" to Gil. :lol:
CATHERINE: (angry) The follow car is supposed to stay with the runner. We've been training for months, man. Twenty CSIs. A hundred twenty miles.
GRISSOM: Don't blame me. Blame him.

And then I also LOVED the part where Cath asked for his phone and she was the one who used his phone and called for back up. Very married couple-ish thing to do.
CATHERINE: Would you give me your phone?
(GRISSOM hands CATHERINE his cell phone. She makes a call.)

xitalianxromanc No, no dress. :lol:

My word on Dead Ringer... Pigtails!

^ Hottie the "we've been training for months,man" bit reminded me of a fic called "Marathon Training. It's a smut one, hehe. I think I'm going to re-read it after I get this message posted. :devil:

"We've been training for months, man!"

Well it's generally known that sex gives you a very good condition. Sooo maybe...

Hottie_Cath said:
And then I also LOVED the part where Cath asked for his phone and she was the one who used his phone and called for back up. Very married couple-ish thing to do.
CATHERINE: Would you give me your phone?
(GRISSOM hands CATHERINE his cell phone. She makes a call.)
That always confused me. Gil discovered the body. It was Gil's phone. So why was Cath the one that called it in? Other than the fact that she looked sexy doing it at the time, plus it gave Gil an opportunity to pluck the red fiber off the guy's body.
True - it did make for a good married-couple moment.

Jessica_k705 said:
"We've been training for months, man!"

Well it's generally known that sex gives you a very good condition. Sooo maybe...
..They did the marathon. :lol:

Btw, gals is there a scene from a movie or another TV show that reminded you of Gil and Cath? or you wished it also happened to GC? or you wished the idiot writers thought of? (it may be King Kong or whatever :lol: ) I was watching one of the House episodes again and it had this scene:
(both House and Wilson are staring at Cuddy’s cleavage) and... (House raises the chart he’s holding to cover Cuddy’s midsection.)
Cuddy: What are you doing?
House: Trying to think of anything except the produce department at Whole Foods.
Cuddy: I am… working, it got hot, stop acting like a 13-year-old!
House: Sorry, you just don’t usually see breasts like that on Deans of Medicine.
Cuddy: Oh, women can’t be heads of hospitals? Or just ugly ones?
House: No, they can be babes. You just don’t usually see their funbags.

Although Grissom is not an ass (well he wasn't an ass pre- season 6) I would've loved to see them having a similar scene and I would've loved to see him covering his view of Cath's cleavage just like House did. :lol: And I also would love it if he would call them Tom and Bob rather than funbags.

I have other movie scenes in mind, I'll post them later. ;)

I could see Gil & Cath in the old "Hart to Hart" tv show that featured Stephanie Powers & Robert Wagner - the husband/wife team that always found adventure around every corner.

Hottie_Cath said:
..They did the marathon. :lol:
Oh that explains it! :devil:

Hottie_Cath said:
(both House and Wilson are staring at Cuddy’s cleavage) and... (House raises the chart he’s holding to cover Cuddy’s midsection.)
Cuddy: What are you doing?
House: Trying to think of anything except the produce department at Whole Foods.
Cuddy: I am… working, it got hot, stop acting like a 13-year-old!
House: Sorry, you just don’t usually see breasts like that on Deans of Medicine.
Cuddy: Oh, women can’t be heads of hospitals? Or just ugly ones?
House: No, they can be babes. You just don’t usually see their funbags.
ROFLMAO that's hilarious. Man, I wish there were such scenes between Cath and Gil. That would be so fun to watch. :lol: I think I really need to start watching House. LOL.

Hottie_Cath said:
I have other movie scenes in mind, I'll post them later. ;)
Do tell! You always have the most interesting ideas. :D

-Poof-

*glares at E for a minute* Meanie.

Squishy, You did not use my olive oil for a fics did you? Tisk tisk. I don't use your stuff, so not fair. I'm gonna write the you know what, just for that one.

-vanishes-

*poofs goober* shut up! it was taz who used olive oil, and very well i might add. remember holly jolly my a$$.

ah, dead ringer. the music tells the story. the eyes of gil tell the story. cath walking up on him "taking a leak" tells the story. plus we got dh's rex in this ep.

marathon training is an awesome fic. i just love it.

you know, if they were training for weeks, where were they training? mwahahaha....

Oops sorry, my memory seems to have gone bad these days. First I didn't notice Vartann's appearances in season 4, then I confused Taz's fic with coolc's. I knew should've spent my time at home on Cath and Gil instead of work. LOL. Sorry Tazzer, that was an awesome fic. ;)

This morning's random thought about Dead Ringer: hat + pigtails + bare legs + panting Cath = irresistable. No wonder Gil couldn't take his eyes off of her and no wonder he played "Are You Gonna Be My Girl". :lol:

smart man. he knew why he was her follow car---for the view. i so miss this csi. their scene here was so much fun. they were allowed to be themselves.

Thanks to Rosie at the "cozy corner" for letting us know the 2007 CSI calendars are available at calendars.com. They have some nice PureJoy on the cover.

they know what sells the calendars, that's for sure. same thing with the puzzles. gc on the cover. i so need to put that puzzle together but i hate puzzles.

Woohoo that's a hot cover. I haven't seen it in our Cozy Corner yet. So thanks a lot, Kay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back