Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

-Poof- *coughs* Gonna kill Casp

Back OT:

Oh sure, Squishy trying to hide the fact that you caught them in the bushes. I'm so gonna tell Cath, you caught them.

E -- Understandable, felt the same about CatNip's first one. :D *gives you flowers*

-vanishes-

Suishy better not have been hiding and caught them in the bushes and didn't invite me along!! :lol:
And Erica, that wish we had for a slow work week has backfired I'm afraid :(

-I chimed in with having you ppl ever heard of - Oh right - Poof-

Squishy does that to me all the time, Doesn't invite me along. But *sighs* I'd rather you did ;)

Cedes I honesly have no clue. I would something involving Hardwood floors and olive oil, but wrong thread. Its Smacked's thing.. Your sharing the tie thing with us, I hope you know that. I don't care, Ali tell them to share!

-vanishes-

actually gil and cath have a thing about hardwood floors and bugs.

we got early rollout here this weekend. first csi i've watched since the incident. i couldn't help it. the whole offering to have sex with cath and then the way he looked after her as she left. omg! that's chemistry!

I read this fic the other day and there was this one part at the very very end that stuck out for me, where catherine leaves gil a note saying about how she had given up one of her lives for him and she wondered what she was going to do with the other eight, and then under the note she had drawn a picture of a black cat with it's back arched. Does anyone know the name of this? I can't remember if I read it on graveshift or csi forensics. PM me if you know, thanks!

Bummer, Ali. But I'm not giving up yet. Me and my messages are going to haunt you until you publish that fic. :D

Oh I've never heard about the fic you mentioned, kc. Can't help you look for the answer. Maybe we should wait for Hottie, though. She always knows what fics we're talking about. ;) BTW I really like the cat idea.

Lynny I'm glad you understand what I was talking about. A lot of people don't get why I don't like the name since it's been used for this ship for like forever. *shrugs* (But Ali, I still love ya. :D)

-Poof- (I'm getting the hang of that)

I totally understand where your coming from, E. Its all good ;) hehe. But its cool to give them new ship names once in awhile ;)

Squishy, We can share hardwood floors, but when you start wanting Olive Oil, We gonna talk. Its my ships thing. lol.

Much Love to yall, and happy shipping!

-vanishes-

^ Hehe thanks a lot, Lynny. Have you seen the new pics kaylyne and I posted in the Eye Candy thread? There were Marg and George. :D I think it was Squishy who started calling Cath/Gil "PureJoy". So kudos to you, coolc. It's a pretty name. <3

BTW, I think Squishy has used olive oil in one of her fics, LOL. And much love to you, too!

eh no need to poof.

No, me hasn't seen them yet, are they really? Nice. hehe. *smirks* Oh Your to good to come in my thread huh? :lol: JK. .. Well, go squishy for coming up with something.

She used Olive Oil -gasps- better hope J doesn't hear that, she'll whack ya! .. :lol:

-vanishes-

^ LOL I was just too lazy to go there since I knew you'd see my post right here. ;) And yes, your Squishy did use olive oil in one of her fics, and she used it in an adult scene. :devil:

Now, girls, I'm not sure whether you'd like to talk about Bad Words or not, since there wasn't really C/G in this episode (Cath + hat was stunning, though). If you want, we can just move to Dead Ringer. C'mon, you know you wanna. :D

Quick thoughts on "bad words":
* Always love watching Tracey Needham (the mother). Great actress.
Love the chat between Cath & the mother:
JESSICA ABERNATHY: So, Sabrina was taking drugs?
CATH: As were you. Valium.
JESSICA ABERNATHY: Fair enough. You know, Sabrina used to scream at me, "I can't wait till I'm old enough to move out of here." And I would scream back, "yeah, me either." What kind of mother says that to her kid?
CATH: One with a teenage daughter.

* CATH: If you can explain the behavior of teenagers, more power to you
* --cute convo--
GREG: Everyone except for the little guy was getting high and getting by. The girl's on uppers, mom's on downers, and grandma sucks on the cancer stick.
CATH: Ritalin, valium, and grandma's a liar.
GREG: Pants on fire.

Now - Dead Ringer
Where to start?!
* Cath in shorts...Gil in jeans *thud*
420cgprocess.jpg

* "Are you gonna be my girl" *SQUEE*
* --"taking a leak" scene:
CATH: Hey, Grissom!
CATH: Grissom!
CATH: Grissom!
CATH: God! What, are you taking a leak? The follow car is supposed to stay with the runner. We've been training for months, man. Twenty CSIs. A hundred twenty miles.
GIL: Don't blame me. Blame him. I saw his flasher from the road.
CATH: Good call.
cath420leak.jpg

* CATH: How many cops are in town this weekend?
GIL: Twenty thousand. And the road is closed to civilians.
CATH: Spring break with a badge. Well, this ought to be fun. Every suspect's in law enforcement.

* BRASS: Let me put it to you this way, I'd want them investigating my murder.

* CATH: A man with nothing to prove. Now that would be a first.

* --the end--
GIL: Sooner or later, everybody gets replaced.
MENDEZ: Talk to me when it happens to you.

OK, beddy-bye time now.

^ Mwahaha, ain't that true! It's such a shame that Cath always wears pants, because we don't get to see her drool-worthy legs. :lol: Oh that cap gave me some really dirty ideas that I can't post here. LOL. Definitely love the "taking the leak scene", they both were so cute.

*squess with Kay over Are You Gonna Be My Girl* ;)

Just a bit of input on Dead Ringer. :)

That had to take a lot of practice for Billy to turn the truck without running her over. :lol:

Gil is in acid washed jeans that hug his butt like there is no tomorrow. *sigh*

And Cath is wearing black spandex shorts that hug...not alot...*sigh* lol.

But anyways what I was really gonna say is why doesn't Marg wear shorts on the show when its summer time. You don't have to wear like knee longs for work shorts any more unless the company makes you. She doesn't even wear capris...ugh! I just wish we could get the old Marg and Billy back and play dress up... :devil: or maybe some dress down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back