Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

so back to dead ringer. do you guys think gil is about to find out what it's like to be replaced?

Well, if he is, then it would be defintely HIS choice - unlike the cop in dead ringer. Just think back to the Pilot - Brass was replaced by Gil, so they know how it goes.

i think it may be coming and probably not his choice. but i don't think he's ready for it.

I'm late here but I have to say I loved that scene in Dead Ringer. And that marathon fic was great, Erica :devil:
I definitely think you're right, Coolc, and I have a feeling it won't be pretty. :eek:

it's an odd place to be in. to suddenly find out you are being replaced by someone younger. brings a whole new reality to your life.

coolcatz said:
i think it may be coming and probably not his choice. but i don't think he's ready for it.
Question: if that really happens, who do you think would be replacing him?

Ali yes, I think the plot of that fic might be what really happened during their marathon training. :devil:

That's why we haven't seen them in the marathon again cause all that footage is gonna be on the pay-per-view special :lol:

i think we already know who replaces him, his spouse of the mind (to paraphrase several quotes by tptb and the actors).

and you know, i think gil might have had to drive because he was too tired to run.

Or maybe with all of that rigorous "training," he went and pulled a muscle :D

Oh okay, spouse of the mind huh? I like that. :)

Gil doesn't work out, does he? I mean look at him in season 1 and look at him now. I really don't think he works out. :lol: Uh-uh no, he can't run. He probably would get a stroke or a heart attack if he did. LOL.

which would lead to massages and massage oil and...again i understand why he was driving now.

EricaSJ said:
I really need to start watching House. LOL.

You do ;), I like the Hart to Hart idea ;)

Great calender, that know what to put on the front cover for it to see, now if only TPTB get the drift

oh they get the drift, that's why the cover art is the way it is (along with promo pics, etc).

have we talked about cath at the cop party yet?

^ I don't think we have. Wanna be the first one? ;)

And I'm so gonna buy that calender. *reaches for credit card* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back