Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

^ Mwahahahahaha Kay! You're just as deep in the gutter as the rest of us are. :D Heh, Gil telling her "go on, more, harder" must have been a real turn-on for her...or for himself? ;)

EricaSJ said:
^ Mwahahahahaha Kay! You're just as deep in the gutter as the rest of us are. :D Heh, Gil telling her "go on, more, harder" must have been a real turn-on for her...or for himself? ;)
You guys are just so bad here. It's a darn good thing I'm old enough to not be influenced by you. *cough*yeahright*cough*

^ You're right, you know. We didn't influence you. You'd already had a dirty mind even before you met us. :lol: BTW I've been drooling at your new icons for the whole day. *looks at the current one* Ah teh cleavage!

^^yeah, just wish we could have more than 1 icon at a time. Guess I'll have to make a banner that features a few.

So, are we done with Early Rollout? Then "getting off" is Cath/Sara and the dead clown. Just have to say - Cath gets to use the Sawsall to cut through the tire - Cath + power tool = YUM!

Then for "XX" - the dead prisoner under the bus - again no CG (at least nothing that I remember anyway). Love Cath's quote "how far is it from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes".

So now, it's "Bad to the bone" - FINALLY some GC. (I'll get back a little later with a full report. Gotta make my way to work in a few minutes, then can get back online there. Shhhh! Don't tell the boss)

I do have to say that I really like it when Cath and Sara work together. It's so different from when either of them is paired with one of the guys. More power to the ladies. :D

Bad to the Bone is a very interesting case, me thinks. And the "is that a hickey" scene was just priceless. :lol: Can't wait for your full report, Kay. I won't tell the boss, I do that at work whenever I can! :lol:

Oh are we in "harder, faster" now on Pledging Mr. Johnson? Yeah baby I love that scene! :lol: Its just unfortunate that as the seasons progressed, Grissom lost his wit and his zest for life like we saw in Pledging Mr. Johnson.

Bad to the Bone is a very interesting case, me thinks. And the "is that a hickey" scene was just priceless.
And in Bad to the Bone, Cath sat on her fave spot in Gil's desk. Can't wait for your full report too kaylyne.

Heeeeey,

OMG I haven't been here for ages *shame shame*
What have you guys been up to, please update me a little bit :confused:

Well I've been up to alot. I've been working for some extra money (wich I definately need) and I'm building my own website at the moment. (ofcourse about Marg and Grillows)
Impure Red

I've become more and more obsessed (as my friends used to call it). I even wanted to buy a TV Guide for some tiny little pic of her :p

Ow man, Last week I was sooooo Hyper. My parents started asking me questions. Haha but they wouldn't believe me when I told them there was some movie on with a GREAT actres in it. IT WAS ERIN BROCKOVICH! I was like hyper the whole week and almost forgot to tape it, but eventually I did. I've allreday seen it three times haha(in two days). It was a great one!

I've also been writing some crazy fic ideas, like Greg keeping everyone hostage in the lab :p But you'll read that sooner or later on FF.net :D

Well now lets talk about the sexlive of Grillows, any updates?

Welcome back Jessica! We've been discussing C/G scenes episode by eisode from the very beginning of the show, and now we're on 4x18 Bad to the Bone. You don't have to only talk about that, though. Anything related to the good ship PureJoy (sorry, I just don't like the name Grillows) is welcome here. ;) Oh you've got a pretty website, I like it and I can't wait to see it finished! However, I saw that you posted some icons on your site and I suggest you credit the icon makers. It's not a must, but it's certainly the least you can do to show your appreciation to the people who provide stuff for your website. And it always helps when you get in touch with them. After all, who'd want to talk to someone who ripped them off without anycredits, right? ;)

If you'd like to talk about Marg, you can also go to the Marg threads in the LV forum. There are some really crazy, funny Marg fans there. Hehe. :D

EricaSJ said:
After all, who'd want to talk to someone who ripped them off without anycredits, right? ;)

If you'd like to talk about Marg, you can also go to the Marg threads in the LV forum. There are some really crazy, funny Marg fans there. Hehe. :D

Well I am giving them credits, I show there pics on my website. It's always nice to see your icons on another site then yours. But I know, you are right, God I wish I knew who made them :p

Haha :lol: well I guess I'm gonna funk it up over there, right now :p I'll see ya there!

Welcome back Jessica! Wow I loooove the layout design of your site, I hope you update us once it gets done and update us also with your fic (great idea btw). ;)

Anyway, here's a welcome back picture of Marg and Billy that I know you will love. ;) hehe.

As for Gil/Cath.. we are talking about the episodes S1's Pledging Mr. johnson and S4's Bad to the Bone.. you can jump in on the conversation anytime.. well you can talk about any episode or anything related to GC.

You know I miss our chats, but I guess thats just me.

--Anyways

E, Why don't you like the name Grillows. -Is Nosy-

-Mocks Casp from DuCaine thread- *vanishes*

hey i thought we were like in the 4th season? lol jk. what episode are we talking about?

Yup, we are in Season 4's Bad to the Bone.. and then sometimes we're talking about Pledging Mr Johnson.. lmfao! :lol: We're talking about the hickey scene in Bad to the Bone.

Come back Ldizzle!

-poof-

Hello it is, I!... Miss me? Nah, didn't think so, but oh well, just came to stare at Rdizzle and say,

Hickey scene? lmao. Alrighty then...That reminds me of a story. -Gets into "Ducky" scene- This one time, Squishy saw Griss and Catherine behind the bushes And *gets whacked by half the people she knows* Alright alright.

-vanishes-

Here we go: "Bad to the bone"-
* CATH: You okay?
GIL: I'm fine.
CATH: Nasty. That kind of looks like a hickey. You want to tell me what got this party started?
GIL: I scraped his nails.
CATH: That's it?
GIL: What was his liver temp?
CATH: 101.5.
GIL: He's been dead an hour. That means his body temperature was 103. I touched his skin, Catherine. He felt like he was on fire.

If you notice, Cath was the only one that seems to be interested to see if Gil was OK.

* thought this scene was cute:
DOC: Didn't get enough of this guy in the interrogation room?
GIL: I have a question.
DOC: Yes?
GIL: Cause of death?

It seems Gil didn't want to talk about the confrontation with the suspect to anyone but Cath. It was also evidenced when the sister asked Gil if that's how Darian "touched his life" (indicating the mark on his neck)

* ---the phone call---
CATH: How'd you know there was another body at that motel?
GIL: I didn't. Tox and histology results came back on Walter Darian. Negative across the board. No drugs, no diseases. I don't get it. The guy was 38 years old,
and this was his first arrest.
CATH: And you're wondering what he'd been doing all his life. (CATH'S phone rings.) Willows.
CATH: Why don't you hold that thought until later? (hangs up phone & turns to Gil) Sorry. A new friend.
GIL: Congratulations.

Notice Gil's smile was quite fake. (because his heart was breaking, right?)

* ---interesting scene---
GREG: Warrick found a baseball cap in Walter's motel. Yielded a blond hair. DNA was still good, which means the hair was no more than a few years old. It was Marissa's son.
CATH: So, he'd be eight now. Assuming he's still alive.
SARA: (from the doorway.)Hey, guys, I've been working on that John Doe envelope. The postmark was Henderson.
CATH: The Bates Motel is in Sloan. Why would Walter go that far out of his way to mail a letter?
GIL: He wouldn't

The reason I consider this an "interesting" scene is the fact that in the commentary, they mentioned that Sara's part of that scene was shot at a different time than the others. It was interesting to see how they seemlessly put it together, and you wouldn't know the difference.

BTW- I don't really like the name "Grillows" either. It just makes me think of a grizzly bear. PureJoy sounds so much prettier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back