Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Hey rebec, welcome to our little C/G heaven! You shall receive your welcome basket later because I can't find it now. :lol: You've been lurking since January huh? Glad you finally decided to delurk. We always need to people here to share the PureJoy. The more, the merrier. :D Oh and thanks for the list, those were some really nice, classic moments. And wow, you read from thread #2 through #21? Kudos to you! We hope you enjoy your stay here, and please, post whenever you feel like. :)

Welcome rebec ! I admire you, I'd never had the courage to read all the posts ;)
Well, I totally lost the line here ! where are we ? spoilers, fictions, the reasons why Cath and Gil love each other ? :confused:

^ All of the above. :D

Spoilers are about 7x02/03, both coolc and SJ have fic updates. Still going on with the 50 reasons and then there's the episode discussion. We are on Viva Las Vegas right now. Also, there are the GCtv awards. We just need to wait for Hottie to set up another poll. ;) Gosh we've got so many topics going on here. Cath and Gil are certainly not boring at all. Are they? :lol:

Do I hear a newbie in town? Welcome to rebec to our haven of love. Make sure you visit our Cozy Corner. :lol:

I'm kind of out of line here, although I know most of the spoiler are about 7x02, 7x03. SJ has an update...cool. Which kind of reminds me, I have to work on my own fanfic.

^yeah, do that why don't you!

welcome rebec. so glad you delurked and someone will be along with your welcome basket soon.

i'm still at cath and the cupboard and the dismissing of chandra. typical cath.

I read SJ and Coolc's fics ; give one of the 50 reasons; I'm waitng for the Tushie's poll so, now, a little break with Gil :D

oh i haven't given a reason. what number are we on?

because he tries to protect her from sam.

Number 8? What were 4-7 because I could only find 1-3 on the previous page.

OK. No.9 then. Because she protects him from the Feds (Culpepper and gang).

Welcome to the newbies - Gilbert and rebec!
And here's your welcome basket (unless coolc has come up with an updated version with pyramids, the Big Apple and all???)

welcome-basket2.gif

thanks for the welcome! i'm glad i've read all the posts, or else i would not have known about stuff like the ET kiss *swoons* still super happy everytime i watch the clip :)

over here in singapore csi is not a hit show, people prefer desperate housewives. of those few people who actually do watch csi, most watch the show for the cases, so im a lonely shipper :(

anyways, back to the topic at hand.......i haven't read any of the spoilers.....i haven't even watched season 6, only know about the GC eps that you all have discussed. but i do know about the disappointing finale so im quite apprehensive for what's to come in s7

judging from the reaction on this board, things are not turning out the right way are they? hmmmm......i guess i'll go take a look at the spoilers (when i pluck up the courage) but i think i may need alot of GC moments after that for some major healing

Okay here are the reasons we have so far. Bring it on, girls. ;)

1. They go to the movies together.
2. Gil is willing to walk Cath to the morgue.
3. cath is willing to soothe his wounds (gentle, gentle and bad to the bone)
4. Their playful banter "Scared of you!" (from Eval Day)
5. He tells her secrets he's never told anyone before (Oh, you know what epi that's from!!!)
6. They fight like an old married couple.
7. they always make up after a fight
8. because he tries to protect her from sam.

Awe rebec you're not alone. I know a couple of PureJoy shippers from Singapore hehe. :D Hey, maybe you guys could meet and have a crazy PureJoy chat sometime since Singapore is a city country and it's not that hard for you at at all. ;)

9. He lets her hug him!

erica thanks for the new info! so happy that i am not alone! singapore is really a small country.....you don't even need an hour to get from one end to the other if you're driving :lol: maybe ive met your friends but just didn't know! :D

Geez, is so little ! :eek:

10- Because they saved each other life (for Erica) ;)

11 - cath always indulges him (roach racing; stalker)

we have always talked about how gil and cath are comfortable around and i just realised that cath is the only person who will go round touching gil's stuff in his office (early rollout) or browsing through his shelves at his townhouse (strip strangler) while the others are more like "i come in, say what i've gotta say then i'm out"
that shows how comfortable they are around each other :)

i'm sorry if someone has said this before, i just had to voice out my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back