Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I think he only pulled a muscle so he'll just need a nice long massage :devil:

Yeah she needs to massage Gil.. where? ..in the breakroom table. :lol:
LOL! Im still watching the Gil and Cath dancing clip LMFAO it keeps distracting me, I couldn't read the spoilers properly.

Oh my God. I think it's time for grillow to write another smut fic. So, it looks like we've got at least three pending fics now. One from coolc, one from Hottie and one from grillow. :devil:

LOL! Then you wouldn't be able to make part 2 cuz im not doing part 1.

csigrillow how about Gil and Cath and ghosts/magic fic? :lol: It seems that they'll be doing those kinds of eps next season.

*looks at Hottie with puppy eyes*

C'mon Hottie, you know you can. :D When are you going to write that Dirty Dancing fic? :D As long as you finish it, we'll be bugging Ali for the sequel. :lol:

Oh there's one thing I don't like about Early Rollout...Chris aka Nicholas Lea. But then again, Gil wouldn't get all jealous if it wasn't for him. :p

I'm so loving the dancing clip, Cath could teach Gil a thing or two about dancing ;) :lol:

Early Rollout, ahh more like Early Smutout :devil:, loved this eppy ;)

But Coolc's gonna make me write the sequel anyway even without Hottie's part!!
Maybe with all this ghosts/magic talk they're gonna have last season end up just being a dream :lol:

cath4gil said:
I'm so loving the dancing clip, Cath could teach Gil a thing or two about dancing ;) :lol:
Oh yeah Tracey. Totally agree. She's the dancing expert after all. :D However, I'm afraid they might end up with Cath giving Gil a lap dance instead of Gil learning how to dance. :lol:

That’s okay cause Gil is still an expert in the horizontal mambo. He doesn't really need to learn any more dances :devil:

csigrillow said:
But Coolc's gonna make me write the sequel anyway even without Hottie's part!!
Maybe with all this ghosts/magic talk they're gonna have last season end up just being a dream :lol:
LOL! :lol: And since theyre good at recycling anyways maybe they'll put it in the backburner just like the Warrick/Tina and the team coming back together storyline.

EricaSJ said:
cath4gil said:
Oh yeah Tracey. Totally agree. She's the dancing expert after all. :D However, I'm afraid they might end up with Cath giving Gil a lap dance instead of Gil learning how to dance. :lol:

LOL! :lol: There's an idea for your Dirty Dancing part 2 fic Ali!

Oh you all have seen the end scene of the dancing clip right? Aside from splitting my sides from laughing, I had smutty thoughts when Cath was lying on the breakroom table doing her thang.. do you think Gil jumped on top of her, I mean the table, too?

Man, Ali. I knew you were the one to write smut fics. *shamelessly demands* I'm expecting to see a smut fic involving dance on the weekend. :D

Oh and I also liked Cath's trophy wife talk in the beginning of Early Rollout. Too bad she was wrong this time. LOL.

uh-oh, me and my big smut mouth have got me in trouble again :p
Hottie, I think you're right that Gil went to jump on Cath .. I mean the table and he must have fell and that's where his head injury occurred that caused him to forget who he was :lol:

csigrillow said:
uh-oh, me and my big smut mouth have got me in trouble again :p
Hottie, I think you're right that Gil went to jump on Cath .. I mean the table and he must have fell and that's where his head injury occurred that caused him to forget who he was :lol:
Yeah I hate it when the editors/writers cut the best parts of a scene. Dude, Cath was lying there ready for Gil and *poof* the screen went black. :rolleyes: :D
Anyway, that's a good idea csigrillow!!! See your brain juices are flowing and your muse is there beside you.. so go ahead and write the Dirty Dancing part 2 fic! :D
I wouldve wanted to write part 1 but when I learned that there will be no Gil/Cath scene in the Season 7 ep 1, my muse left and went hiding into Dr. Cuddy's hospital instead. lol!

There's no one beside me but my cat and she's not much help at writing :lol: And I was already supposed to write a GC bike fic for Coolc so now I'll have to choose which one to do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back