Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

After The Show, another great eppy, we had so many in S4 ;), loved it and 'I've Got You Back' what a scene *sigh*

i agree with you guys. this is probably the one time where you would expect gil to judge cath and he doesn't...much.

for whatever reason *cough*love*cough* he is much harder on her than anyone else.

We always "judge" more easily the people we love because we're concerned for them ! and Gil has always been concerned for Cath and vice versa :)
Do you know that this epi is based on a real story ? Marg has even been on a tv set with the mother of the real victim .

coolcatz said:
for whatever reason *cough*love*cough* he is much harder on her than anyone else.
Oh yes, definitely! Much harder...and UP uuuuuh I mean harsher.

^sure you do :devil:

so what episode r we on...it's early and i hurt...stupid sun...sry it was a long day...

last i remember we were on the one with the creepy guy and the dancer...r we still on that?

LOL I have no idea which episode you are talking about, Mercedes, but I'm sure we are on After the Show right now. Got any thoughts to share?

ok, song poll...pretty much the same as everyone else. i'm pulling up the lyrics to sittin single. btw, when you put the three songs from dead ringer together you get a story.
Hey thanks for posting the lyrics of Sitting Single! :) What's the story??? I have no idea how to connect the three songs in Dead Ringer. :lol:

awesome episode. great case. great writing (elizabeth devine, right? can we have her back, not just for cath but for decent cases please!!!!!!)
Yeah Devine was great because she's a real life CSI so she knows the ins and outs of the cases and the characters. And After the Show is a good episode case-wise. I love how the actor portrayed Delhomme. His acting was subtle but very creepy.
As for the angst in the episode, I would go for your reasons too Erica. True that. ;)

cap time!!!

normalpdvd0460wn.jpg

Congratulations on the new thread....to the moderator and my love of the episode Jackpot!

SJ

Thanks for the pic, Tushie ! love it :) and I do love this epi : the case, the C/G moments ...real CSI !

OT: France won ! :D

after the show???? oh crap the one time where my CSI knowledge leaves me...which one's that?

the one where gil tells cath he always has her back. (which he didn't in nesting dolls, that's where their big probs started).

normalpdvd0460wn.jpg

do i really need to recap this because i think "i always have your back." is too perfect.

something else about this one, rare but we see nicky upset that he doesn't get a case that could help his career. but being the good nicky he is he takes it in stride and works thru it.

That's right. Nick is about the only one who didn't have a problem with Cath asking Greg to work with her.

If you remember, the sheriff asked Gil why Greg was on the case. Gil didn't answer. When Gil asked Cath about it, he gave the comment about comparing it to the OJ Simpson case - in a sense, telling Cath that she was going to be making a big mistake.

GIL: Is there anything on these tapes?
CATH: Nothing. How's it going with the Sheriff?
GIL: He wants to know why you're working with young Greg. You could have had Warrick, you know. Or asked Nick to help.
CATH: I need someone without an agenda.
GIL: Like when Fung brought in Mazzola? Everybody lost.
CATH: This isn't O.J.
GIL: Could be. A trainee on a career case...
CATH: I know what I'm doing.

I really liked the fact that Cath was teaching Greg throughout this episode.

you know though, greg pissed me off in s5 when he got all over cath about sara's outburst in nesting dolls, talking about how sara helps all of them. greg wouldn't have even been out in the field if it wasn't for cath. gil would have kept him in the lab.

LOL. Funny that when something bad happens, Cath's always the one to blame. *shrugs* I understand why Nick and Sara were upset about the case in After the Show. It had been THEIR case after all, and it was important because of the promotion. But I still don't get why Cath got blamed in Nesting Dolls, because she did nothing wrong. Grr.

That's what I thought, wasn't Cath the reason why Greg got out in the field... I have my own theorys on why Nicky didn't get mad. :devil: BUT: hehe back on topic here, So squishy, is our deal on? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back