Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

hahaha love you too PIC.

I missed you guys lol I now have "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" stuck in my head, I think I'm going to download it to my Ipod lol.

ETA:Downloaded it.... :p

Happy fourth of july peeps! lol as for the two caps of them in jeans...i say perfecto!

Hello ! that's all for the "jeans" pics ? Erica and Tushie,you can be better than that :p

*happy fourth of july* (american guys)

Congrats on the new thread!

Love the jeans!

No one can rock our faith in Grissom and Catherine.

bobo said:
Hello ! that's all for the "jeans" pics ? Erica and Tushie,you can be better than that :p
Um I believe my job is making caps, not finding and posting them. :lol: I don't think it's hard to find pics of Cath and Gil in jeans, either, but unfortunately I can't do that now because argh, I'm watching the World Cup right now. Jeez it's almost 5am over here and I'm so going to fall asleep at work. :lol:

Hey, if you guys think we've had enough discussion about Jackpot, how about we move on to After the Show? Gosh, have I mentioned that I love season four?

*pops in before heading off to bed*

Gah. After the Show. Seriously, season 4 had some of my absolute favorite episodes, and After the Show is definitely one of them. Not only does it have one of my all time favorite G/C scenes (*points at my icon*), but it's also one of the best Catherine episodes ever (together with The Finger, among others). It's a wonderful episode, and I love how Gil trusts Catherine to deal with the case (and all it brings with it). Also love how he definitely does NOT appreciate the way Howard looks at Cath.

And gah. *shallow moment* Cath is so gorgeous in this ep. *shallow moment over*

And did we just skip Invisible Evidence? LOL

weepingwillows said:
And did we just skip Invisible Evidence? LOL
I believe we talked about it for a bit...in thread #20. :D We talked about how hot Cath was in that white tank top and we loved that she gave Gil a heads up when the sheriff was arriving. ;)

Why? Why can't anyone of them just goal and end this loooooong game? Seriously, I don't mind another penalty shoot out, though. :D

Erica, what's this new icon ? :mad:

*spanks Erica and brings bobo (sorry for calling you by your pet's name, but your real name would be confusing right now LOL) with me in the spanking* ;)

And I agree. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND, stupid game, EEEEEEEEEEEEND. I need to sleeeeeeeep.

And oh. Okay, gotcha - yeah, I was pretty absent in #20, wasn't I? LOL Well, never mind me then! After the Show it is. ;)

Uhoh. Someone isn't happy. :D Hey, told ya I was a multishipper, it's just C/G is my OTP. ;) And despite my love for C/G, I do like this avvie. Hehe.

Admit it, E. You just wanna get spanked. ;)

And FINALLY. *heads off to bed, happy that Germany didn't win - no, I'm not at all bitter after our game against Germany ;)*

Multishipper ? ok, but not on a C/G thread , damn it :mad: *coming out gently*

WW, I prefer that Italy won too :)

Thanks for welcome me. I'm sorry I didn't get to back last Sunday, this sites was down all day. Congratulation on number 21. I always like Grissom with Catherine, not with Sara. Grissom and Catherine has so much chemistry then you know who with Grissom. I can't say the word because the mod. will be in here if they hear or read about nasty about other shipper.

It's just an avvie. I'd appreciate if we drop the topic right here. Thanks. ;) ww, I thought you didn't like the Italians, either? LOL. You just didn't want to see me happy. :D And welcome back, Gilbert. People in this thread always love to see Gil with Cath. Hehe. Have you voted for the GCTV awards? Come join us. It's fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back