Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

I know this sounds weird, but it looks like his mouth his open too wide to be talking back. I don't know about you, but I don't go AAAAAAAAA when I'm mouthing off lol!

In the one where there's not much happening he looks pretty defiant there though. I'm sure we'll get plenty of back talk from him. I like his back talk lol....except last time. That was just kinda psychotic.
It doesn't have to be that particular pic that he is mouthing off,I actually think something else is going on in that pic were his mouth is open.

Last edited:

Yeah like he might have just seen proof that they have Billy and might be yelling "noooo!" or something. :lol:

He doesn't know they have Billy until the next day when he's at work. The Andrei dude calls him and threatens him some more and then sends him like a phone video that shows Billy.

I have no doubt Ryan will mouth off at first, but i just don't think he's doing it in that picture. Looks a lot more like pain to me.

This is a little random, but the discussion here is on 7.20 and in the spoiler lab it's on something else. Anyway, I'm just hoping this episode doesn't end too....passively. I hope we get some emotion from Ryan at the end, as well as throughout the episode. Sometimes really dramatic stuff happens in the show and the ending is a little...blah. I'm pretty sure the rest of this will be pretty action packed though.

He doesn't know they have Billy until the next day when he's at work. The Andrei dude calls him and threatens him some more and then sends him like a phone video that shows Billy.

I have no doubt Ryan will mouth off at first, but i just don't think he's doing it in that picture. Looks a lot more like pain to me.

This is a little random, but the discussion here is on 7.20 and in the spoiler lab it's on something else. Anyway, I'm just hoping this episode doesn't end too....passively. I hope we get some emotion from Ryan at the end, as well as throughout the episode. Sometimes really dramatic stuff happens in the show and the ending is a little...blah. I'm pretty sure the rest of this will be pretty action packed though.
Yeah see? That's what I thought. I don't go AAAA!! when I'm talking either. :lol: Even yelling for help or something, it looks a little exaturated. That's why I thought he was screaming. (even though I don't see whats being done to coax that).

Grr! I knoww! We need Ryan emotion. Anything can happen! That is one of the parts of this episode we have no clue about. I'm so not able to wait this long for this episode.

I also think that on the picture he's more screaming in pain then actually mouthing off. Though I think we'll get a lot of that too.... I hope at least they don't make him all wimpy and stuff. That would so not be his character... I want emotion too, but not anything too far fetched.

But, have I got that right? He actually agrees on what they ask even before the snatch the kid?

I also think that on the picture he's more screaming in pain then actually mouthing off. Though I think we'll get a lot of that too.... I hope at least they don't make him all wimpy and stuff. That would so not be his character... I want emotion too, but not anything too far fetched.

But, have I got that right? He actually agrees on what they ask even before the snatch the kid?
I don't think he will be wimpy,considering the blood we see in the pic. Looks as if they really had to torture him to get anywhere with him.
The torture convinces Ryan to do what they ask.They snatch Billy later. I wondered if Billy was snatched because they felt Ryan was holding back or not doing a good enough job of tampering with the evidence.

He won't be wimpy. It's not in his character. Even if he cracks after a few slugs....I actually think any person would crack just after being duct taped to that chair. Really, imagine being abducted by some stranger who's armed, has a plan, and ties you to a chair, and plans to rearrange your face. You probably won't know what you'll look like after he's done, and that psychological affect alone would make most people bawl their eyes out.

:(

"rearrange your face"... I love that expression.

As I said, I believe too that it is not in his character, and if he will break down at some point it's only understandable. I was just afraid they would make him appear weaker as for example Calleigh when she was kidnapped.

"rearrange your face"... I love that expression.

As I said, I believe too that it is not in his character, and if he will break down at some point it's only understandable. I was just afraid they would make him appear weaker as for example Calleigh when she was kidnapped.
Calleigh? weak?! I don't know, I never watched that episode, LOL. I sin, I know...:(
No, he'll do fine. I hope...CRY* Poor Ryan. He's def. going to have a black eye. And it's the same eye that got nailed, too!

Nah, rephrasing. Calleigh wasn't weak. She was strong. And what I hope is that they write that strong storyline for Ryan too...

Yeah, I noticed. You think we're gonna get some continuity on that? Cause I gotta admit, I was pretty surprised when in One of our own, his eye was suddenly okay again, and it was never mentioned again what had happened

Nah, rephrasing. Calleigh wasn't weak. She was strong. And what I hope is that they write that strong storyline for Ryan too...

Yeah, I noticed. You think we're gonna get some continuity on that? Cause I gotta admit, I was pretty surprised when in One of our own, his eye was suddenly okay again, and it was never mentioned again what had happened
In that eppy, Ryan said he had Keratitis. That's an inflammation and onset of pain from trauma to the eye. I was always confused why it was never continued with beyond that, because it's a pretty serious condition. (I had it before, and it's very painful). In more cases than none, surgery and heavy medication are required to be rid of it.

If they DO choose to suddenly bring the eye up again, the explination would be that a punch to the eye traumatized already weakened tissues. In which case, he was be in biggg trouble.
I doubt they will, though. I think Ryan has left his eye problems behind him for good. =/

In that eppy, Ryan said he had Keratitis. That's an inflammation and onset of pain from trauma to the eye. I was always confused why it was never continued with beyond that, because it's a pretty serious condition. (I had it before, and it's very painful). In more cases than none, surgery and heavy medication are required to be rid of it.

If they DO choose to suddenly bring the eye up again, the explination would be that a punch to the eye traumatized already weakened tissues. In which case, he was be in biggg trouble.
I doubt they will, though. I think Ryan has left his eye problems behind him for good. =/
Didn't Ryan just tell Cooper that he had Keratitis to draw out the mole? I wasn't under the impression that he actually had it.

Didn't Ryan just tell Cooper that he had Keratitis to draw out the mole? I wasn't under the impression that he actually had it.

He said to Cooper when he threw him up against the wall "You told them I have Keratitis".
I can only assume it was true because he was so darn worked up about it, lol.
And keratitis is a rather common ramification to eye trauma.
Jeez, i'm like a walking mayo clinic....

...P/S I have to mention this; I think I saw the guy who plays Cooper in a shoe commercial...

^^Ha, Cooper was in that weird ninja show on ABC family a few months ago too!!

I could swear somewhere he said he didn't have it or something....I don't know. I would assume he just told Cooper that to see if he would tell.

Actually I doubt it was true that he had it, he was so worked up about it because the feds might bring his work into question and just trouble him with it. You know how the feds are...that's why we and the CSIs hate them.

Back