Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

It looks pretty intense, but my God, why are they massacre him so much:confused:?

Hi all, finally joining this thread. These pics are awesome. Ryan looks so insane in the first pic and definitely looks like an intense one. I'm excited to see this episode.

If you look at his right hand where he's all beaten up you can see some specks of blood on there to. Poor Ryan:(

I really think those spots are blood. How the blood made that pattern on his face.....I have no idea...

I really think those spots are blood. How the blood made that pattern on his face.....I have no idea...

I do. The blood came out of his mouth, he probably spit some of it out, maybe he spits on the bad guy even. The spray of saliva/blood mixture kind of got on his face too.

Maybe Ryan got out, hit someone in the mouth and that person spit in his face?? Could be the reason why his duck taped in the chair.

I dunno, but I cannot wait for this episode. I am actually more interested in how it ends, how everyone reacts and such.
The kidnap scene looks suspenseful, still. I think he mighttt actually be tortured via electricity. Just, one of those pics he definitly looks like he's screaming, but I don't see the guy doing anything to him. He might just be mouthing off, but I dunno. I think it looks more like he's in pain.

Knowing Ryan, he's probably mouthing off. He's not someone who just lets others walk all over him.

Is it bad that I was totally thinking of Shaft at that very moment? :guffaw:

Ryan is one bad...Shut your mouth!!

Is it bad that I was totally thinking of Shaft at that very moment? :guffaw:

Ryan is one bad...Shut your mouth!!
LOL,funny.I love that song.
Ryan is one bad ......I agree.

Knowing Ryan, he's probably mouthing off. He's not someone who just lets others walk all over him.
That's what I thought too,Ryan was mouthing off and they popped him in the mouth a few times.

Last edited:

Poor Ryan... But his defiance is part of his appeal.
Muaha
:devil:

Ha, I could definitely see Ryan mouthing off to the guys, even spitting at them! If I was going to kidnap him the first thing I'd do would be gag him. :shifty:

I know this sounds weird, but it looks like his mouth his open too wide to be talking back. I don't know about you, but I don't go AAAAAAAAA when I'm mouthing off lol!

In the one where there's not much happening he looks pretty defiant there though. I'm sure we'll get plenty of back talk from him. I like his back talk lol....except last time. That was just kinda psychotic.

Back