Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

It's about time they are on tv.com, they weren't earlier and all I could find was the ones with the gettyimages watermark. Glad the other ones are finally up!

I seriously doubt they're going to pull out a tooth. That's a bit much.
That not a bit much for torture though. Maybe he was hit in mouth for mouthing off.

Haha, of course!

Here's the big version of the other picture.

http://www.tv.com/csi-miami/show/8460/viewer.html?ii=5&grti=101&gri=8460&flag=1

Others w/o Getty Images are there too.
Oh Hollyo, you were right before. It does look like the bad guy is doing something to Ryan's hand!!
I can't tell for sure, though. =(

Last edited:

I don't think so. I think the angle is just making it look that way. What I can see is the arm of the chair and Ryan's hand is drawn back towards his body a little, quite a bit away from the other guy. The other guy is just standing there. I think Ryan looks like he's yelling "no" at him. Like maybe the guy's just shown him they have Billy and said they'll hurt Billy if he doesn't comply with their wishes. I think anything they do to Ryan will probably be incentive as in "this is what will happen to Billy if you don't comply. do you think someone that young/small can take this kind of pain?" Something like that... The other guy's hand is hanging much too lose for him to be doing anything to Ryan in that particular shot. Look at the picture before that, where Ryan is looking up defiantly at the guy. The guy's hand is in the same position as it is in the pic where Ryan appears to be yelling. the only difference is that you can't see below the guy's hand in the one pic, whereas in the other you can see the chair arm.

Last edited:

I'm with GNRF. The guy torturing Ryan has his hand just loosely hanging at his side there.

Yeah, I was just giving it a better look and it does look like his hand is fine. I can see where there's a shadow from that hand on his shirt and it doesn't look like it's doing anything. But he does look like he's in pain.

Maybe he is being electrocuted, but that would most definitly have ramifications. He could walk away functioning 'normally', but later he could have some late symptoms like joint stiffness, chest pains, or even seizures.

OH yes. It pays to have relatives who are doctors. I pick up on this stuff.:lol:

Can someone give me the link to a website with Miami episode stills? I can't get through to one.

Hey Everyone,

How's a little eyecandy Sound??? :p

Enjoy!

Click on the pics!!! :D

Poor Ryan!!! :(:(:(

For you Ryan fans.

HCrazy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Oh thanks so much! I'm sure everyone appreciates it! :)

Erright, just noticed. Odd bruising type pattern on the right side of Ryan's face. Looks like...speckles or something.

Last edited:

This looks so intense.... I really can't wait to see that episode. Jon has always been great when it came to plaing intense scenes, so I do think this scene will make him shine... I just hope, as many of us, that he's going to be all hero and stuff.

Speckles? Where?

Damn, I just hope they're not going to pull a tooth or stuff....

This looks so intense.... I really can't wait to see that episode. Jon has always been great when it came to plaing intense scenes, so I do think this scene will make him shine... I just hope, as many of us, that he's going to be all hero and stuff.

Speckles? Where?

In this pic:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ez37l0.jpg
There'r like...blotches on his face. They look funny.

Speckles? Where?

In this pic:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ez37l0.jpg
There'r like...blotches on his face. They look funny.

Looks like blood splatter to me.

I thought that too, but if so, it sure is weird looking blood spatter. :lol:

HCrazy will you marry me??? :p Thank you so much for the pics :angel:

For anyone, who's interested in it, here I posted the caps from 7x17 - Divorce Party

Thanks so much for posting those bigger caps! I am sooo wanting to see this episode!!!

Back