Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

And here is the album for 7x18 - "Flight Risk".

I'm surely gonna add some new pics by the weekend, but I think I got almost all the interesting scenes from it LOL

Last edited:

Thanks Flo. Nice boody shot of Natalia, BTW. :D

Thanks so much for the screen caps Florry! Of course, now you've not only stirred up the icon making bug even more.. but now I want to watch the episode again.. :rolleyes: Lots of cute scenes in this one, and I think you're right, you managed to catch the best of 'em. <3

Thanks Florry, I'm subscribing to your pics site now...so happy to have some good pics of H w/Kyle and Kyle alone or working..good for my screen saver heaven..and it does make me wanna see the epi again..wonderful pictures should be posted by CBS if you ask me but I guess they don't want to cater to fans like that?

You're all welcome for those pics. I'm glad I was able to catch the scenes you wanted ;)

And now here's the album for 7x19 - "Target Specific".
As always by the weekend I'm gonna add some pics :thumbsup:

Thanx again for marvelous pictures but...pretty please...did u catch the one at the jail with Horatio actually cutting up outright LAUGHING/SMILING as he talked to Ivan..Is there a way to grab that set of photos-I mean really when does that EVER happen??? He looked years younger and carefree and totally lovable...had a brief comments about that on Targert msg board section...Horatio alone laughing wow those would be super special...

Hey I just found 7.21 pictures!! I don't know how to post them but here's the site

I thought Saris' burns were worse but there not. I thought he was going to look like Freddy Kouger!

Last edited:

ZOMG it's Ron Saris! I can't wait for this episode. Thanks!

I kept thinking Saris looked weird and then I realized his face was burnt :rolleyes: :lol: If I knew that already I had forgotten :alienblush:.

Thanks for the pics :)

Last edited:

yeah thanks for the pictures and the link whoever posted it rocks:bolian::thumbsup:
I thought Saris looks really wierd with a burnt face.
I hope Saris gets stopped pretty soon.

Isn't he supposed to have had some reconstructive surgery for it as well? That probably doesn't help in making him look less weird. :lol:

Ewwwww Saris looks painfully creepy!!!!! I couldn't look at that picture for long though. Is that still Kim Coates?

DAMN. The dude is MESSED UP!!
It would be funy if Horatio saw him and just laughed.

Back