Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

^ I don't think or remember that he had keratitis either. Of course if if was punched in the eye( and that promo pic looks as if he was) he may have some problems with the eye again later.

Idk if he actually had Keratitis either =/ I'm confused, Lol :lol:
They kind of just dropped it off the face of the world after that one episode.

But yes, the question is answered. Could he have issues by being clocked in the same eye? Easily.
Will he? Most likely not.

He said to Cooper "you told them I have kerititis" and Cooper said didn't he and Ryan said he didn't have it that he'd just said that to draw out the mole.

Ohhhh. Okay, I see. I must have not been listening and just staring at Ryan's hotness again...happens all the time. Ahem*

Ohhhh. Okay, I see. I must have not been listening and just staring at Ryan's hotness again...happens all the time. Ahem*
Don't worry, I never knew he only said that to draw out the mole either. What did that eye doctor that he went to say he had, that they treated with pills but said they still might have to do surgery? It wasn't kerititis right? (The episode was Fade Out...)

I think it'd be cool for him to have eye troubles again, even if he hasn't for a looong while. But like Wasabi Power said, even if it's possible he could just by being punched there, I doubt they'll ever bring it up again. :p

Well...he was wearing a t-shirt in that episode....Lovely...

I love how the Wolfe Pack has turned this thread into mostly Ryan info. :lol: Only us!

HAHA I was thinking that just a second ago! It's easier to come here and not use spoiler tags! :)

We're technically discussing the pictures, so I guess we're alright.

Wasabi Power is probably right about it being possible his eye will act up again, but TPTB would never let that happen. Ryan can only have one story line per season when Eric must have one per episode!! (Though I guess 7.20 will be the third)

Oh yah, no I meant the article was 7.20 related, the photo I just haven't seen before and I didn't know if anyone else has. Idk if it's from And They're Offed, it's awfully shiny of a suit he's wearing, wouldn't you say?
Grr, Sorry people. I'm so out of it today :scream: I fail.

I don't know who invents the titles, but they are really funny sometimes.
Wolf in sheep's clothing, that's good:), I'd never imagine something like this. And obviously it fits perfect to this episode.

Idk if it's from And They're Offed, it's awfully shiny of a suit he's wearing, wouldn't you say?

Yeah I've noticed it too, it's weird, but maybe it's because of the light:confused:?

Don't worry, I never knew he only said that to draw out the mole either. What did that eye doctor that he went to say he had, that they treated with pills but said they still might have to do surgery? It wasn't kerititis right? (The episode was Fade Out...)

I think she something about Orbital Cellulitis, inflammation of a tissue behind the eye. She gave him antibiotics, if they'd failed, he'd have to have surgery, and if surgery failed, he could lose his eye sight..... No, I'm not obsessed with that guy ;))

Now, I don't know, but if this whole trouble came from an inflammation that has obviously been treated successfully, would a punch really have an effect? I'm not a doctor, but I don't think it would... I mean, the punch didn't seem to be very hard or the eye would have been swollen shut in the new pictures, don't you think?

I'm actually more worried about all this blood. Haven't really overcome the idea of the tooth pulled out....

I guess we'll know for sure when we see the ep, but I'm not sure he's actually hit in the eye. In that picture, it could just be shadows around his eye.

That was picture is just gorgeous! New or old, I love it!

Back