Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

AHHH not the teeeth!!
If you pull a tooth on an adult they don't grow back in, I don't think.
I don't know if the producer will want Ryan to be missing a tooth for the rest of the season....but it might be something they can get away with. Maybe they just pinch or poke him with it...?
I want the 3rd pic larger, to see if that object in the bottom left corner really is a camera.
I DOOO realize I was wrong before when I said that it probably not a camera from the film crew.
In promo pics for 7.19 you can see crew members in the background, so I guess promo pics aren't staged as well as I thought.
:lol:

Last edited:

AHHH not the teeeth!!
If you pull a tooth on an adult they don't grow back in, I don't think.
I don't know if the producer will want Ryan to be missing a tooth for the rest of the season....but it might be something they can get away with. Maybe they just pinch or poke him with it...?
I want the 3rd pic larger, to see if that object in the bottom left corner really is a camera.
I DOOO realize I was wrong before when I said that it probably not a camera from the film crew.
In promo pics for 7.19 you can see crew members in the background, so I guess promo pics aren't staged as well as I thought.
:lol:
No, adult teeth don't grow back,he'll need expensive dental work.
I,m sure that third pic had a camera too.

I doubt it would be a tooth that you could see when he smiled (if he ever smiles again after this ordeal :( ). I'm sure it would probably be a back tooth. So, he wouldn't really have to have his tooth pulled for the scene. :lol: If it was a front tooth, they've got this black tooth polish stuff they can paint over the tooth to make it look like it's gone, though that's a little old school. :lol:

I doubt it would be a tooth that you could see when he smiled (if he ever smiles again after this ordeal :( ). I'm sure it would probably be a back tooth. So, he wouldn't really have to have his tooth pulled for the scene. :lol: If it was a front tooth, they've got this black tooth polish stuff they can paint over the tooth to make it look like it's gone, though that's a little old school. :lol:
I would think it would be a tooth you couldn't see,it would still hurt like hell though.It would be a while (maybe ,this is Miami) before he smiled again. I wonder how much therapy he will need for this.
That tooth polish stuff is old school,bad old school.I bet there's something better used now.

Last edited:

I dunno what that guy would need pliers for unless he was pulling nails or teeth or just pinching him.
EWWWWW.
-squirm-
I'm squeamish, did I mention that?

Since we now have the bigger picture ....anyone know what around his neck I have don't have a clue:confused:

About the pilers... I hope its not the teeth!!!

I don't know it looks like a piece of nylon material around his neck. Perhaps they covered his head with some kind of bag/blindfold and then removed it later and the string thing belongs to it, and they've just pushed the bag/blindfold off his head and onto his neck, with it facing backward so it wouldnt' be in the way. :lol:

The thing around his neck looks like a ...rope.
Dunno why they'd tie a rope around his neck. :confused: Maybe it's some evil torture method. Or something...
GNRF has a good point, could have been used to secure a bag or hood in place.

I don't think it's a necklace. No one wheres a necklace THAT tight and Ryan never really has worn many accessories before..

It could be, but if he were being shocked it would have to be a low enough voltage so as not to kill him. Besides, I don't think the actual cord would put electricity to his body. The metal wires inside would have to make actual contact with his skin.
YIPES!

I seriously doubt they're going to pull out a tooth. That's a bit much.

I seriously doubt they're going to pull out a tooth. That's a bit much.
That not a bit much for torture though. Maybe he was hit in mouth for mouthing off.

Haha, of course!

Here's the big version of the other picture.

http://www.tv.com/csi-miami/show/8460/viewer.html?ii=5&grti=101&gri=8460&flag=1

Others w/o Getty Images are there too.
I'm at work so I can't see the pics:(

I think the duck tape was a nice touch... Seems more severe with duck tape rather then regular rope.

Back