Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Sorry to cut in kinda off topic in the middle of the Charlie's Angels talk, but I think I may have found something interesting in the Ryan 7.20 pictures.

In that one where he's screaming, it looks like the guy is doing something to Ryan's hand or something. And in the one where he's just looking at the guy, the guy is definitely holding his hand. But he has gloves on, which I don't really understand. Unless he knows about trace.

Anyway, looks like it's going to be pretty intense. I might actually have a hard time watching it. But I'm going to anyway :)

Edit: Just saw the Calleigh pic. That woman's hair will never be messed up!!

I dunno, Holly. If they want him to mess with a case, they can't do too much to his hands because he'll need them, plus it'll be easy to see especially if he doesn't wear gloves (when he picks up the bullet casing or whatever). To me, the guy's posture doesn't really suggest that he's doing anything to Ryan's hand. But, in the second pic, it looks like the guy has something around his own hand. Brass knuckles perhaps? Although it looks more copper in color to me.

Bigger promo pics for Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing! Only two but hey, better than nothing! *dances with joy*

Ryan 1
Ryan 2

Last edited:

Bigger promo pics for Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing! Only two but hey, better than nothing! *dances with joy*

Ryan 1
Ryan 2
I LOVE YOU!

Boy the pic where he's all beat up, I can see now he actually got messed up pretty bad. Before in the tiny one it just looked like he got a bloody nose. His eye (the one that got the nail in it before, I believe) is all swollen.
Black eye, anyone?

I just thought about something. Since he's supposed to get kidnapped at the end of 719 and 720 is supposed to be opening with him cleaning his wounds, perhaps the scene from these pics is one of those recreation flashback things. Like after some of his blood is found at the location, Horatio figures it out and imagines what they did to him or something like that.

Ryan 1
Ryan 2
I LOVE YOU!

Boy the pic where he's all beat up, I can see now he actually got messed up pretty bad. Before in the tiny one it just looked like he got a bloody nose. His eye (the one that got the nail in it before, I believe) is all swollen.
Black eye, anyone?

I just thought about something. Since he's supposed to get kidnapped at the end of 719 and 720 is supposed to be opening with him cleaning his wounds, perhaps the scene from these pics is one of those recreation flashback things. Like after some of his blood is found at the location, Horatio figures it out and imagines what they did to him or something like that.
Thanks for the pics FallenForFlack.
He does look as if he was hit in eye/face. I wonder how he will explain that?
GNRF,you may be right about that flashback thing.If it is used will it be after the blood is found,or will we see Ryan reliving it in his head? It's going to be really interesting.

Yes, I would think it's a flashback or recreation.
The kidnapping and such DOES happen in 7.19
(unless the writers pulled a straight up reversal on us, but I dont think they did in such a short amount of time.)

The way the blood is around his mouth, it makes me think they may have pulled out a tooth or something. I mean the spoilers did say "torture" and I have heard that one form of torture is pulling out the teeth with pliers without anything to deaden the nerves. Ouch! Hope he's got a good dental plan!

The way the blood is around his mouth, it makes me think they may have pulled out a tooth or something. I mean the spoilers did say "torture" and I have heard that one form of torture is pulling out the teeth with pliers without anything to deaden the nerves. Ouch! Hope he's got a good dental plan!
It will be a wonder that Ryan mangages to work at all if it's that bad.
Dental pain can be really bad.I really hope there is no teeth pulling.

teeth??? :eek: Noooooo, his gorgeous smile, please no! :eek: I hope they don't go that far. Spoilers can lie, say torture and then just punch him couple times and end with it.:rolleyes:

teeth??? :eek: Noooooo, his gorgeous smile, please no! :eek: I hope they don't go that far. Spoilers can lie, say torture and then just punch him couple times and end with it.:rolleyes:
I'm with you Orla. I hope they don't go that far. I couldn't work if someone just yanked my teeth out of mouth,they still need to keep in consideration that Ryan needs to work. Maybe he is so stubborn it takes a lot to get him to agree, so maybe they needed to go further than they planned to.

Well, he is pretty stubborn by nature. :lol:

I dunno if they'd pull teeth. That would take a LOT of muscle and Ryan would probably be in too much pain to even operate properly.
I do see some things on the table in one of those pics. I know one is a photograph, buttt....
Oh gosh, that other object looks like a pair of pliers!!
LOOK:
http://i40.tinypic.com/i1ilno.jpg

Last edited:

It doesn't looks good for him, are they really going to torture him:wtf:? Now I'm wondering who'll be next.
I have to admit it looks pretty frightfully, I hope they won't harm him much.

By the way you have nice avatar greatfan.

I dunno if they'd pull teeth. That would take a LOT of muscle and Ryan would probably be in too much pain to even operate properly.
I do see some things on the table in one of those pics. I know one is a photograph, buttt....
Oh gosh, that other object looks like a pair of pliers!!
LOOK:
http://i40.tinypic.com/i1ilno.jpg

exactly... which is why I think they pull out a tooth, that and the pattern the blood is in around his mouth. I would imagine it would be painful, but I would think that Ryan would have to tough it out for Billy's sake.

Back